That game that would save the Vita?

Crespelio-X12

I didn't really like the Vita at first, but I love it nowadays. I like re-playing the PSone classics on it, I also enjoy God of War, Metal Gear Solid HD, the jrpgs, some of the hack n' slash games, etc. All in all, it doesn't need to be saved in my opinion. However, I really hate that back touch pad.

• 2 weeks later...

'Saved' from what, being the best handheld of all time?

Yep, we cannot afford that.

Same goes for the Wii U. People think it's struggling because they won't try out new, GOOD games that isn't a Mario or a Zelda title.

There are games on Nintendo console that aren't Mario or Zelda?

• Like 1

For me it would take a good dungeon crawler or great RPGs.

Oh wait, Akiba's Trip, Ar No Surge Plus, Atelier Ayesha, Atelier Meruru, Atelier Rorona, Atelier Totori, Child of Light, Citizens of Earth, Conception 2, Criminal Girls, Demon Gaze, Disgaea 3, Disgaea 4, Dragon Fantasy Book 1, Dragon Fantasy Book 2, Dragon's Crown, Dungeon Hunter Alliance, Dungeon Travelers 2, Fantasy Hero, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Freedom Wars, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3, Lost Dimension, Mind Zero, Moe Chronicle, Muramasa Rebirth, Operation Abyss, Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Persona 4 Golden, Ragnarok Odyssey, Rainbow Moon, Sorcery Saga, Soul Sacrifice, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Sword Art Online, Tales of Hearts R, Toukiden: Kiwami, Toukiden: The Age of Demons, Valhalla Knights 3, Ys: Memories of Celceta.

Edited because I left the last A off Muramasa.

Edited by ScutumMagister
  • Like 2

I think the better question would be, "Which game/s would make the vita more popular/mainstream to the Western audience?"

I was sooo hoping for another Uncharted game for the Vita.  In the Uncharted storyline, Nathan Drake has always referred to the seven legendary cities of gold. (Maybe not always literally gold, but we all get the point.)  So far, if you include Vita's Golden Abyss, there have been four Uncharted adventures.  I've always been hoping for 3 more adventures.  Two on the PS4 (Uncharted 4 is confirmed obviously) and one more on the Vita.  Oh well.  Live in hope....

Just throwing this here.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-27/japan-video-game-rankings-may-18-24/.88615

I find the idea of saving the second best selling console (not counting 3DS family together) kinda amusing.

What are you doing posting facts here? When speaking of Vita-tan, you are only allowed to post lies. :P Vita-tan is dying and no one likes her. She isn't the 3rd best selling console.

someoneiswrong1.png

• Like 3

Vita sells less than 3DS, but better than Wii U. Nintendo markets Wii U because it sells bad, Sony doesn't want to market Vita because they wanted a miracle.

Reason my friends haven't bought Vita is because of lies that it has no games. Complete bs by internet trolls. People who own Vita know that there's lots of games, but topics about Vita being dead and certain Sony a**hole calling Vita 'legacy console' ain't helping.

There are games on Nintendo console that aren't Mario or Zelda?

Yes, it has this superduperzomfgololol-blockbuster-AAA-thingies everyone is loving. :D

cover_large.jpg

Assassins_Creed_3_wii_u_box_art.jpg

cover_large.jpg

600x.jpg

136722699387.jpg

Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-2-Wii-U-cover-570

Why nobody cares for Wii U? Because There is no "AAA-graphics".

There is just the prejudice (like with anime) that its for kids.

• 3 weeks later...