What is your fetish?

Dantes_994

So now that I have reeled you in with my fake topic tittle let me ask you one thing. DO YOU HAVE A MOMENT TO TALK ABOUT JESUS CHRIST?

Now wait, wait before you kill me for making that joke let me ask you one thing. What is your favorite part about video games. Character creation? Explosions? Story? Graphics? 

For me it's the stories. Yeah I have read a lot awesome books ,watched a lot of story driven movies and tv shows but I think video games are really underrated when it come to story. Ask 10 no a 100 people on the street if they think video games have awesome stories and most if not all would not even know that video games have stories. So now go ahead and tell us about your fetish... I mean your Jesus... I mean about your favorite video game thingy! 
Cheers!

Edit: Is this supposed to go in off topic? Sorry if I fucked it up! I at least have a fetish Jesus on my side!!! 

Edited by Johnathan994
  • Like 2

Can't wait to see where this thread go-- oh...

Story, character creation, and sometimes graphics. I also like to make my own story if the game lets me.

Now I have a feeling we need a real what's your fetish thread... I like sisters if you didn't notice. 

Aaannd I feel for the bait as well... Damn. Oh well, I think these are the 3 most important things in games (in order):

1. Gameplay: That's a must, if a game doesn't have good gameplay, I'll drop it.
  2. Story: Not 100% nessisary but too bad of a story/ending can ruin the experince of a game.
  3. Graphics: It's nice, but purly cosmetic.

I looked at the topic title then looked at the replies which got me confused on what this thread is about. What is my favorite part of about video games? Gameplay, graphics, and story. I love gameplay elements that are fun and gives players the freedom. Graphics that look nice and has it's own unique style is amazing. Stories in a video game is a great way to keep players playing and it's always great to look at things from a different perspective. 

1. Gameplay. The most important part of a video game. You can have pretty graphics or a great story. But if the gameplay is so boring that I don't want to play and get to next story section, then you failed at making a game.

2. Story. Not as important as gameplay. But a horrible story takes away from an otherwise good game. The same way a great story can make a game that much better.

3. Art Style. In my opinion, this is way more important than graphics. Realistic graphics are great, but they all look the same. Games like Bioshock, Rayman Origins, Dragon's Crown, etc. with memorable, unique, art styles stick with you a lot longer.

4. Character Creation. I love character creation in games, and I'm always disappointed when a game has a bare bones character creator. Some games can get away with it, like the Souls series (because you'll be in huge armor the whole time anyway). Of all the games I've played, Dragon's Dogma still has the best character creator (technically Modnation Racers does, but that wouldn't be fair to count).

5. Co-op, especially couch co-op. I love this way more than competitive multiplayer. There is nothing like playing with your buddies, all working together towards the same goal. More games need couch co-op.

• Like 2

I've got a fetish for chicks that take care of their feet.. idk what it is about, but whatever  :lol: nice feet are a bonus, bad feet are a deal breaker.

As for video games, best thing for me always has been the story.. but I do enjoy a few games that focus more on the gameplay/graphics. I'd have stopped playing them a long time ago if that were all I cared about though.. gotta have that story!

Edited by usrmd
  • Like 1

The number one most important aspect in any video game for me, is ambition. How motivated and creative were the developers in creating their own universe? This is why Nintendo and most Sony exclusives are so important to me, because you can truly feel how inspired the devs were in their work. Everything else falls in place afterwards.