Trophies you would have liked to see

James_Tonto

So we've all played games, maybe performed a task or completed a tricky section and thought to ourselves. 'Huh, I would have liked a trophy for that.' So I decided to start this game/thread where you can list these fictional trophies. State the name of the game, the name of the trophy, what you would rate it as and what you'd have to do to earn it. I'll start us off. Don't make a full trophy list, for games that didn't get any trophy support. Create/List some trophies you would have liked to earn in a game you've played.

Fallout 3

Gun Collector - :silver: - Collect 25 unique weapons
Fight Fire WITH Fire - :bronze:  - Kill 20 Fire Ants, using flame-based weaponry 
Queenslayer - :silver: - Kill all the Ant Queens 
Servant of unspeakable evils - :bronze: - Retrieve the Kribeknih for Obadiah Blackhall. (Point Lookout DLC) 
Tome Destroyer - :bronze: - Destroy the Krivbeknih (Point Lookout DLC)
Making the Wasteland a Safer Place - :silver: - Kill 30 Deathclaws, 25 Yao Gaui and 10 Giant Radscorpions
Perked Up:bronze: -Earned 25 Different Perks
Edited by James_Tonto

Ico - have Yorda been captured by shadows XX time - could be the least consolation for how frustrating Yorda's AI is.

Btw... I actually liked trophies thay is something like failing number of times... Makes me feel less pressured and it sounds like the game saying that it is ok to fail now and then :P

GTA V - I really wanted to see more trophies for single player nonsense. Such as beating a certain amount of pedestrians, running over a certain amount of pedestrians, buying every piece of clothing, hooking a car's performance up to the max, etc.

Sometimes I wish game developers would really take trophy ideas from their fans, lol.

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

:bronze: No Longer of This World - Collected all the l'Cie Crystals and listened to their memories.

:bronze: Ninja'd - Breed the Ninja Chocobo.

:bronze: Up To the Challenge - Defeat a level 99 world map monster.

:silver: Nigh Divine Power  - Obtain every Eidolon.

:silver: Seen Them All - Complete the Enemy Compendium.

:silver: Truly Prepared - Completed all the expert trials.

:silver: Ruling the Roost - Own every type of Chocobo.

:gold: Worthy of Agito - Conquered the Tower of Judecca.

:gold: Catastrophe - Complete the game on Finis difficulty.

And also trophies for the second+third playthrough exclusive things and certain cutscene/side quests, but those are spoilery, so not listing them. I would have also loved to have more Tonberry-themed trophies :P

Edited by zadorvp
  • Like 1

A few XCOM related trophies, I came up with.

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Brains and Brawn - :gold:  - Field a full squad with soldiers who have The Gift

Alien Hunter - :silver:  - Capture four aliens in one level

You can't dodge this! - :bronze:  - Kill a Cyberdisc with the Blaster Launcher

Traitorl!:bronze: - Kill one of your own team mates, while also killing an enemy alien

Betrayal!:bronze: - Kill an enemy alien, using a mind controlled alien

XCOM: Enemy Within

MEC Superiority - :silver:  - Kill a Muton Beserker, Mectoid and a Sectopod in melee, with the same MEC Soldier

Cleansing Fire - :bronze:  - Kill or injure three enemy Aliens, with a MEC's Flamethrower

Mine'd your step:bronze:  - Kill an enemy with a mine

Bug Hunt:silver: - Kill 40 Chryssalid's, while clearing out the Infestation

Edited by James_Tonto

Ico - have Yorda been captured by shadows XX time - could be the least consolation for how frustrating Yorda's AI is.

Btw... I actually liked trophies thay is something like failing number of times... Makes me feel less pressured and it sounds like the game saying that it is ok to fail now and then :P

Yeah I kinda know what you mean. It makes you feel a bit better, about say, failing a certain tricky part of a game, over and over. Here are a few more trophies I would have liked in Mirror's Edge.

Mirror's Edge

Kicked in the nuts - :silver:  - Make an enemy fall off a building, after slide-kicking him

Sharp Shooter - :bronze:  - Use every gun to kill an enemy
Just dropping in - :bronze:  - Drop onto an enemy, from a zipline, incapacitating him
Master of disarmament - :silver:  - Disarm an enemy, with every available weapon
Vandal:bronze: - Break 20 windows
Perfect Shot:bronze: - Shoot the van in Chapter 8, whilst using reaction time (Hidden)

This isn't bad as long as there's some reliably quick way to farm the fails once you've finished the game(if you don't get it along the way) I finished Thomas Was Alone and had to just kill myself 53 more times (yes I counted because I was curious) to get the 100 deaths trophy. At least there was a way to set up a spawn/death loop so it was fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Wow this thread has been dead awhile. I feel maybe I should move this thread to the off topic rather than forum games...Ah well, until then, some more trophies I'd have liked to see in games.

Bastion

Responsible Pet Owner -  :bronze: - Keep all the pets alive, during the siege of the Bastion (Hidden)

Hammer Time - :bronze: - Kill 100 enemies with the Cael Hammer

Bionic Commando

Let's see what's behind door number 1 - :silver: - Use the Purple matrix to unlock the purple door. (Possibly an extra content trophy, like the ones for the Uncharted Collection on PS4)

Edited by James_Tonto

• 1 year later...