What non platinum trophy took you the longest time to anchieve?

panikooooos

Personally I think that the colonel trophy from Battlefield 3 was my most time consuming trophy. But I am trying to get the Auf Windersehen Mr Petrovic ( I didn't spell that right) trophy right now so if I finally get it I may post a new comment (ps: This trophy takes ages)

So far for me it would be "All swords Obtained" from 3DDGH.

39S66955f.png All Swords Obtained!

Acquired all the swords.

Earned on 3rd Dec 2011 at 10:30:49 AM 40-gold.png

6.47%

Very Rare

Took me quite a while but was worth it in the end. While it may not seem like much at first, this trophy requires a ton of playthroughs, missable events that require perfect timing and mastery over every minigame the game has to offer, which was extremely challenging.

• 2 weeks later...

24L548a4a.png

The Hikikomori

Spend far too much time unlocking dozens of titles.

Game: Cross Edge

I spent weeks, even months working on this. I said never again would I do something like this, but then Record of Agarest War came along, I didn't want to do another title unlock trophy but, thankfully RoAW was a bit easier to do than Cross x Edge.

White Knight Chronicles

18Ladfc38.png

Phibianacci's Diamond

took me about 650 hours of game play for this

Congrats

:) I remember it taking me 664 hours before I got that trophy.

I guess this and The Hikikomori in Cross Edge both can qualify for my longest time to achieve trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

Reaching maximum level in SoulCalibur V was quite the grind fest. Think other trophies took longer, but the fact that I beat everything in the game and had only that left to earn the platinum made it feel like an eternity.

But now that I see others' longest trophy, I guess mine wasn't that hard to earn. :-P

Edited by JCChrono

This is a good question. I actually don't know how many hours it took to get my longest trophies. It has to be a toss up between three:

Super Star (Sports Champions) - Earned 600 Stars in Champions Cup

Winner Level 3 (Riddick MP) - Won 1,000 Matches

From C to Shining C (Super Street Fighter 4) - Rank Up All Characters (36?) to C Online.

Twisted Metal - Twisted Gold

Earn a gold medal in every campaign event and boss fight on Twisted difficulty

Last fight was (jndjasandjsnawhbdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh) but after a couple of hours on the last level and nearly losing my mind i did it so yeah no wonder the game is called TWISTED Metal ... cause you have to be twisted to get a platinum (still don't have mine tough :| )

• 2 weeks later...