PS4s With Pre-Installed PT Listed on eBay for as Much as $1,800

ZeroXOF

Datlolis was right. 

Read more at Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4s-with-pre-installed-pt-listed-on-ebay-for-as-m/1100-6426971/

"Konami's P.T., a "playable teaser" for the now-canceled horror game Silent Hills, is scheduled to be removedfrom the PlayStation Store later today. That means the free PlayStation 4 game is soon to become something of a rarity. Not surprisingly, then, some gamers have turned to eBay in an attempt to cash in."

Haven't got access to my PS4 currently, but was wondering if I have downloaded PT in the past, and have since deleted it from my console to make some room on my harddrive, can I still download it or is it gone forever?

Yeah of course you can. It's tied to you account.

Yeah of course you can. It's tied to you account.

Are you sure about this? I read somewhere that they've completely removed it from the servers, not just the storefront.

I'm not about to delete P.T. from my PS4 to test it myself though, just in case I can't get it back.

Are you sure about this? I read somewhere that they've completely removed it from the servers, not just the storefront.

I'm not about to delete P.T. from my PS4 to test it myself though, just in case I can't get it back.

you can check tomorrow and see if its still in your download list

It's Flappy Bird all over again! I still have Flappy Bird on my phone too, even after getting an iPhone 6, it just transferred over via iCloud backup/download list.

I've also been wondering if having P.T. on your download list will make it downloadable even after you delete it, I still haven't seen a clear answer to that, so it's still on my hard drive, lol

• Like 1

It's Flappy Bird all over again! I still have Flappy Bird on my phone too, even after getting an iPhone 6, it just transferred over via iCloud backup/download list.

I've also been wondering if having P.T. on your download list will make it downloadable even after you delete it, I still haven't seen a clear answer to that, so it's still on my hard drive, lol

BlindMango is getting ready to sell his PS4 to the highest bidder. On a serious note, I doubt Konami can strong arm Sony into completely removing the demo from people's accounts. I still have Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for the Vita and that was taken off by Capcom/Disney request. 

why_birdman_rubs_his_hands-5513.gif

• Like 1

The fact that the demo is tied to your PSN ID makes those sellers and buyers easily dumb as each other. 

Not really because people can create a new account just for downloading the demo and give all the sign in information to the buyer.

• Like 2

Not really because people can create a new account just for downloading the demo and give all the sign in information to the buyer.

True but some people may deceive. A person could send a normal PS4 without P.T and claim that it was on there when they sent it off. It's all about catching the gullible ones to see how many they're willing to bid or pay for a console that may not have the demo on the PS4.

This.

Still stupid though, lol. I don't think anyone would be that desperate to play the demo, anyone who wanted to had their chance, you could just watch some walkthrough online anyway, and i know playing =/= watching but c'mon, $1,800? Haha.

Besides, now that we have the PC store literally anyone with an internet connection could create a PSN account and have the game on their DL list for when they get a PS4, so simple!

I don't get it, could I not just say "Gimme 50 bucks and I'll let you on my account for 5 minutes so you can download PT before I do the online reset to remove all accounts and you just keep playing the thing offline until you've got your fill" ?

I'm so generous.