Platinum trophy?

GumiDeLaGumi

I've never seen a trophy list like that before.

I mean, ZERO bronze and TEN gold? With a platinum too?

Is there any other game with that many gold trophies or has Either One set a new record for that?

Terminator Salvation with 11 golds and the platinum. That's really as few trophies a game can have with a platinum.

Terminator Salvation with 11 golds and the platinum. That's really as few trophies a game can have with a platinum.

Had to look that list up and yeah all the trophies are gold. Now I understand why trophy whores always try to plat that game. Also the most common platinum I've seen on this site too lol.

Is there any other game with that many gold trophies or has Either One set a new record for that?

Actually, Terminator Salvation had 11 golds and a Plat, but it was terrible. Don't buy. Not even for the trophies. Please.

Edit: Didn't realise somebody had already said TS

Edited by ThE_mAnIaC_417

Actually, Terminator Salvation had 11 golds and a Plat, but it was terrible. Don't buy. Not even for the trophies. Please.

TBH Termination Salvation gets a lot of shit, but I've played far less enjoyable games. Sure it's simple and short and far from being a master piece, but I didn't think it was that bad. As long as you know what it is and aren't expecting a 8/10 + game, you can have a bit of fun with it for a couple of days.

I bought it 2nd hand at a store where you can trade it back in within 7 days to see if it was really as bad as everyone said, so the bar was set really low for expectations :P. Had fun with it for a couple of days and traded it it for something else. If you can get it cheap there's no shame in getting it imo. Better Terminator Salvation than Hannah Montana. I'm not touching that shit. But to each their own :lol: .

OT: The trophy list certainly got my attention. I've been playing a lot of PS+ back log lately, so I think i'll squeeze this one in before I start Dust: An Elysian Tail. Just watched a short review on Youtube, and it looks like a game I'll enjoy.

TBH Termination Salvation gets a lot of shit, but I've played far less enjoyable games. Sure it's simple and short and far from being a master piece, but I didn't think it was that bad. As long as you know what it is and aren't expecting a 8/10 + game, you can have a bit of fun with it for a couple of days.

I bought it 2nd hand at a store where you can trade it back in within 7 days to see if it was really as bad as everyone said, so the bar was set really low for expectations :P. Had fun with it for a couple of days and traded it it for something else. If you can get it cheap there's no shame in getting it imo. Better Terminator Salvation than Hannah Montana. I'm not touching that shit. But to each their own :lol: .

OT: The trophy list certainly got my attention. I've been playing a lot of PS+ back log lately, so I think i'll squeeze this one in before I start Dust: An Elysian Tail. Just watched a short review on Youtube, and it looks like a game I'll enjoy.

I got with relatively medium expectations I guess, I knew it was good for trophies but not much else. I didn't enjoy it at all. I suppose, though, in technical terms it played fine and the story wasn't too bad. I don't intend to touch Hannah Montana either.

YUP!

Spare Parts for PS3 has a crap load of gold, Trine 2 for PS3 has a shite load of gold and the game with a massive load <---- lol of gold id Drive Club which has 30.

So yea :)

maybe.. .the order 1886 ?? :):P

• Like 1

Was gonna say trine 2 but as you can see that has been said already...

I think I started something with my question earlier. I don't look at every trophy list on PSN and try to plat every game out there after all so I didn't know.

Don't worry, I don't play games I'm not interested in anyway and Terminator Salvation is one of those and so is Hanna Montana.