reporting cheating on PS4 games

Why is this not possible? I see so many people hacking PS4 games and i can't  do anything about it :( for exampel our number 1 ranked trophy hunter in the world Roughdawg4 is hacking PS4 games, one of them are Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition in case you feel like checking it out for yourself. With less PS3 games and more PS4 games being made this feature is an must have!

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

I thought there was evidence that proved his Dead Nation could actually be legit doods?

Really? because the trophies are totally out of order, he earned the trophy for killing 10,000 zombies trophies before the trophy for killing 1,000 zombies. Only proof that it can be legit is if apocalypse edition is cross save but i've never heard if it's cross save

Really? because the trophies are totally out of order, he earned the trophy for killing 10,000 zombies trophies before the trophy for killing 1,000 zombies. Only proof that it can be legit is if apocalypse edition is cross save but i've never heard if it's cross save

Itzz, you need to be absolute evidence that Roughdawg is cheating. Accusations like this can really tarnish a player's rep (Even though RD has been called out a few before).

EDIT: Wrong list lol.

Edited by ZeroXOF

None of the DN are crossed saved, Then so many ppl would have the Vita version as well.

Last I seen It's still consider a Ultra Rare.

Itzz, you need to be absolute evidence that Roughdawg is cheating. Accusations like this can really tarnish a player's rep (Even though RD has been called out a few before). I had a look and the trophies look out of order as you said. 

The evidence for RD is clear, Dead nation apocalypse edition can't be legit.

There's no way of hacking PS4 trophies, and I doubt there ever will be considering the way PS4 trophies are now no longer stored on the system, but instead on Sony servers only (hence you can't view PS4 trophies offline)

There's rare cases that look like hacks, for example the fastest achiever for Knack, but that's due to a rare glitch when games have downloaded and installed near the same time. For example on PS3T.org the user said they downloaded and synced their Sound Shapes platinum save on the PS4 version, but instead of popping Sound Shapes trophies, it popped all the Knack ones instead because both games were downloaded and installed near the same time

Another example could be PS3/PS4 cross-save, someone could possibly just assign a platinum save to their profile on the PS3, then cross-save it to the PS4; thus resulting in a wrong order of trophies. I'm sure this could also apply to legit saves too

With Roughdawg4, I'm not really sure what that's about - but I can assure you it won't be "hacks"

Edited by Aex

Itzz, you need to be absolute evidence that Roughdawg is cheating. Accusations like this can really tarnish a player's rep (Even though RD has been called out a few before).

EDIT: I think you got it wrong. He earned "Zombie Killer" before "Zombie Hunter".

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2561-Dead-Nation/Roughdawg4

You are looking at the wrong game, it's the PS4 version we are talking about

There's no way of hacking PS4 trophies, and I doubt there ever will be considering the way PS4 trophies are now no longer stored on the system, but instead on Sony servers only (hence you can't view PS4 trophies offline)

There's rare cases that look like hacks, for example the fastest achiever for Knack, but that's due to a rare glitch when games have downloaded and installed near the same time. For example on PS3T,org the user said they downloaded and synced their Sound Shapes platinum save on the PS4 version, but instead of popping Sound Shapes trophies, it popped all the Knack ones instead because both games were downloaded and installed near the same time

Another example could be PS3/PS4 cross-save, someone could possibly just assign a platinum save to their profile on the PS3, then cross-save it to the PS4; thus resulting in a wrong order of trophies

With Roughdawg4, I'm not really sure what that's about - but I can assure you it won't be "hacks"

People always find a way to hack things, don't rule out hacking yet

You are looking at the wrong game, it's the PS4 version we are talking about

People always find a way to hack things, don't rule out hacking yet

Yeah I noticed. Weird how he got Zombie Killer and Zombie Hunter at the same time. Of course, just because PS4 hacking is common yet doesn't mean people ain't doing it. 

We've been through this already. It was explained that once your stats like kills are saved from one version they can be imported to other versions to easily pop the trophies or some such nonsense. I'd link the thread that this was explained in but it seems like the moderators (rightly) deleted the thread.

Edited by damon8r351

We've been through this already. It was explained that once your stats like kills are saved from one version they can be imported to other versions to easily pop the trophies or some such nonsense. I'd link the thread that this was explained in but it seems like the moderators (rightly) deleted the thread due to how ignorant it was.

Ok so I wasn't going crazy then dood, couldn't find the thread either so guess it was deleted

• Like 2

We've been through this already. It was explained that once your stats like kills are saved from one version they can be imported to other versions to easily pop the trophies or some such nonsense. I'd link the thread that this was explained in but it seems like the moderators (rightly) deleted the thread due to how ignorant it was.

ahh good then that mystery is solved. 

still an option to report PS4 games. Because that auto popping glitch that the Knack guy did is still not an legit way of earning trophies

Because that auto popping glitch that the Knack guy did is still not an legit way of earning trophies

It's not as if he meant for it to happen, it's still illegitimate though, I agree. He explained the situation to one of the moderators and was unflagged  

I'm sure there's no option to report PS4 trophies because, at this point in time, there's no way to hack them and any odd looking trophies can be justified 

• Like 1

We've been through this already. It was explained that once your stats like kills are saved from one version they can be imported to other versions to easily pop the trophies or some such nonsense. I'd link the thread that this was explained in but it seems like the moderators (rightly) deleted the thread.

I highly doubt this, I had 80k kills on PS3 and had to grind everything from scratch on the PS Vita, there was no cross save option in either of those, so how it's possible for people to get a save on the PS4 if there is no other system to send it from?

My instance on the case? The trophy popping on the wrong system happened here, like it happened to Apoteon back when 2 trophies were unnachievable.

ahh good then that mystery is solved. 

still an option to report PS4 games. Because that auto popping glitch that the Knack guy did is still not an legit way of earning trophies

It was not his fault, how can you ask him to be punished for it?

• Like 3

I highly doubt this, I had 80k kills on PS3 and had to grind everything from scratch on the PS Vita, there was no cross save option in either of those, so how it's possible for people to get a save on the PS4 if there is no other system to send it from?

My instance on the case? The trophy popping on the wrong system happened here, like it happened to Apoteon back when 2 trophies were unnachievable.

It was not his fault, how can you ask him to be punished for it?

He should hide the game. He is taking away the chance for people who want to get  the fastest achiever legit in that game. he has no right to have it on his profile since not a single trophy is collected legit. I'd say either report the game or have him hide it. here is nothing fair with him having an accidental auto pop fastest achiever platinum on his profile

That's because it looked like he grinded out the kills using the Japanese version on the PS4, and then popped the trophies on the western version on the PS4. You probably can't do that between versions on different systems.

I don't know, I never played this game. I'm just typing what I remember from the original thread and why it sounded like a perfectly reasonable explanation to me.

Edited by damon8r351

The PS4 Versions of the game share the same server.  So if you play one version, the trophies will autopop on the other version.  He played the JP Version earlier if you see his profile.

If you look at Xlukk's profile, he did the same thing.

He should hide the game. He is taking away the chance for people who want to get  the fastest achiever legit in that game. he has no right to have it on his profile since not a single trophy is collected legit. I'd say either report the game or have him hide it. here is nothing fair with him having an accidental auto pop fastest achiever platinum on his profile

And having a blue H of shame forever? People stalk other gamer's profiles often just to see something wrong with them to point finger and call it a hacker (it reminds you of someone?) and since he has done nothing wrong, why should him be punished? Hiding his trophies would only make he look like guilty, which I'm sure he is not.

That's because it looked like he grinded out the kills using the Japanese version on the PS4, and then popped the trophies on the western version on the PS4. You probably can't do that between versions on different systems.

Oh, that is no cross save, the kills are stored on the servers and JP or NA/EU DNAE uses the same servers. I will have, per example, 80k kills if I load up either the EU or the NA version of the ps3 DN, although there is only one list. Case solved, not hacked.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3

And having a blue H of shame forever? People stalk other gamer's profiles often just to see something wrong with them to point finger and call it a hacker (it reminds you of someone?) and since he has done nothing wrong, why should him be punished? Hiding his trophies would only make he look like guilty, which I'm sure he is not.

Oh, that is no cross save, the kills are stored on the servers and JP or NA/EU DNAE uses the same servers. I will have, per example, 80k kills if I load up either the EU or the NA version of the ps3 DN, although there is only one list. Case solved, not hacked.

An blue H of shame gives just as much shame as an game you didn't earn a single trophy yourself in. More people will do this and say it was an accident. why collect trophies legit if you can auto pop them right? you can't get busted for it either, yay. Report or hide the game, simple as that. 

It took him 6 days to get the platinum? I am sure someone could easily do it in 1 to 2 days.

An blue H of shame gives just as much shame as an game you didn't earn a single trophy yourself in. More people will do this and say it was an accident. why collect trophies legit if you can auto pop them right? you can't get busted for it either, yay. Report or hide the game, simple as that.

How is this any different than Sound Shapes?

All the server does is autopop kills, you still have to beat the game on Morbid. The kills are just grinding and most of them come as you play the game.

Edited by PViddy