5 games you would recommend

Ctoala6474

From RPGs:

-Chrono Trigger

-Earthbound

-Terranigma

-Chaos Rings Omega (if you own a phone that can handle this game, PLAY IT, even if you don't like Rpg genre)

-Chaos Rings I

Bonus: If you liked those two Chaos Rings, then two is also a must (even if it's a bit more "shonen"). 

• Like 1

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It's my all time favorite video game for a reason!

Fire Emblem Awakening. Close second to Mario RPG, sometimes it overtakes it (depending on my mood) but I've beaten Mario RPG WAY more times.

Final Fantasy IX. I love all the Final Fantasy games but IX is my absolute favorite. I personally think it has the best story line and the most gorgeous score. If and when I get married, I'm walking down the aisle to Melodies of Life. But I'm demisexual so it's very unlikely to happen.

Tales of Graces F. The game that got me hooked on the Tales series. It has laugh out loud dialogue in the future arc! I love it. 

Persona 3 FES. My personal favorite Persona game. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well technically Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater is Metal Gear 5 but it is not Metal Gear Solid 5.

Darksiders 1

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Dragons Dogma

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem

Metal Gear Solid/Twin Snakes

hard to name just 5 with games like Shadow Hearts, Xenogears, Rogue Galaxy, Folklore, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Deadly Premonition Director's Cut, tales series, Transformers Cybertron series, Ace Combat 0-5, DMC1-4, and the list goes on.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

I loved all the LoK games, owned them all but never actually finished either Blood Omen game, though I finished both Soul Reaver games multiple times. My best friend finished the BO games and couldn't get into the SR games. We bought Defiance together and played the whole thing together, trading off for each of the characters.

I'm only going to recommend games for the current systems, and shoot for ones that haven't been mentioned as much.

Braid - something about this game just really sucked me in. Tight gameplay, interesting puzzles and an awesome plot twist at the end.

Ibb & Obb - a quirky 2d puzzle platformer, I found myself laughing as I failed puzzles repeatedly and enjoyed this game a lot.

Blur - It's Mario Kart... WITH REAL CARS!!!

Rogue Legacy - a fun 2d rogue-ish game with some serious difficulty, not much story

Velocity Ultra - an old school top down spaceship shooting/racing/puzzling game.

Other favs: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls1, Fallout 3, Portal 2, Mirror's Edge.

Edited by Hemiak

geez... I had problems finding 5 games I like just for PS3... and now every plattform is allowed?!

:o

*sigh*

In no order

Supaplex (MS-DOS)

Stunts (MS-DOS)

Warcraft (MS-DOS)

Warcraft2 (Windows)

Warcraft3 (Windows)

Anno 1602 (Windows)

Anno 1701 (Windows)

Age of Empires (Windows)

Age of Empires 2 (Windows)

Age of Mythologie (Windows)

Rise of Nations (Windows)

Tux Racer (Linux)       #They see me trolling, they hating...

Wario Land aka Super Mario Land 3 (GameBoy)

Pokemon Yellow (GameBoy)

Pokemon Crystal (GameBoy Color)

Pokemon Emerald (GameBoy Advance)

Pokemon Platinum (NintendoDS)

Pokemon X (Nintendo 3DS)                  #Yes, I skipped Back/White and Black2/White2, because the 5th generation sucks :P

Breath of Fire 3 (PlayStation1)

Breath of Fire 4 (PlayStation1)

Suikoden 2 (PlayStation1)

Golden Sun (GameBoy Advance)

==========

9iRRXxoXT.jpeg

==========

*one hour later*

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Fairy Fencer F

Ni No Kuni

Neps1

Neps2

Neps3

Neps4

NepsR1

NepsR2

NepsR3

NepsU

NepsN

NepsP

NepsB

Edited by Neputyunu

1 - Red Dead Redemption (Regardless if you're into cowboys/western movies or not, this is a must get to any open world lovers)

2 - Yakuza (The story alone is something any player should look into)

3 - Skyrim (Because it's bloody Skyrim <3)

4 - Batman Arkham Asylum (Any Batman/DC fan should do himself a favor and play this game)

5 - Metal Gear Solid 2/3 

1. Any of the Yakuza games, seriously, they are gems and 5 is finally coming to the west!

2. Metal Gear Solid 4, one of my favorite MGS games to date and I still think it looks beautiful.

3. One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 and 2. If you're a One Piece fan and love Dynasty Warriors, get these.

4. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD. I grew up with these games and I love them both, despite what people say about X-2.

5. Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 and 3. I love Gundam, I'm sure a ton of other people out there do too and its combined with the Dynasty Warriors formula.