Maintenance

Sly Ripper

Trophy updating is disabled while some heavy DB maintenance is performed. This should help with overall performance and database size, a few pages will have faster loading times.

Recently earned trophies on a game's page should be re-enabled and hopefully I'll be able to re-enable the first/latest/fastest achievers on trophy pages. (finally)

The maintenance will probably last until Sunday.

• Like 3

Sly take your time and drink some beer and booze. Then we can watch how many damn threads will be closed as all the whiners cry about not being able to update trophies. With that being said I really like the first/last earned pages and can't wait to have them back. Good luck and may alcohol be with you.

• Like 2

Loving this, I can wait 'till saturday for this. I wanna see the guy that hacked his way to starhawk plat in 1 day and my epic starhawk times. B) Keep up the good work sly this site is the best of it's kind.

That Starhawk cheat is duck360. http://psnprofiles.c...0-club/Starhawk

The guy who tops the world trophy leaderboard, dishonestly so.

EDIT - or not. He's not at the top now. He's #2.

I too would love to see these features up and running. Keep up the great work Sly.

7QRwzT.png

Instead of having the maintenance last 3 days in one big batch I've decided to incorporate it into when your trophies update. Your next update will take longer than usual but it's a one time thing. First and latest achievers is enabled. Fastest achievers is also enabled but it will take a week or two for it to become fully populated. Manual updating is enabled, I'll probably enable auto updating later today. Depending on the load I might have to double the standard queue time until everyone has been updated once, then it'll be back to normal.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...

When I try to update my profile it says "Updating is disabled due to maintenance", is it just me that has this problem, or are you doing anything at the moment?

( Did not want to start a new topic so hope to get help here instead of c: )

I don't think I can possibly make it any clearer.

Feels just like they have been doing like this for a long time now so just want to be sure it was not just so for me because they told me to delete all Cookies before to even get into the psnprofiles.

But Thanks!

Then I need not worry. (:

i use update is show 『Updating is disabled due to maintenance』.

what time maintenance completed?

He told me that the maintenance will be over later today, he could not be specific about when.

He excused and promised that the function will be back as soon a possible. be patient :) .. Furthermore he wish you all a good day..

J. Malik.

• Like 3