Predicting Game of the Year 2015

Confon

Witcher 3 or...the soon to be announced holiday release of FALLOUT 4 #dreams Really though, I think that some of the biggest games are the ones we're going to hear about (or more about) at E3. Perhaps No Man's Sky, or the Witness will emerge from nowhere to do something awesome. EA could be miraculously keeping a Rogue Squadron in a leakproof vault to release as a single player counterpart to Battlefront, or maybe the Amy Henig, Visceral Games project is farther along than anyone expected.

All I'm saying is, "Who knows what we'll be saying this time next month?"  

Probably - Witcher 3 / BloodBorne / Batman AK / MGS5 

Personally - Persona 5 / Senran Kagura EV / Danganronpa AE /  Gal Gun DP

Witcher 3 or...the soon to be announced holiday release of FALLOUT 4 #dreams Really though, I think that some of the biggest games are the ones we're going to hear about (or more about) at E3. Perhaps No Man's Sky, or the Witness will emerge from nowhere to do something awesome. EA could be miraculously keeping a Rogue Squadron in a leakproof vault to release as a single player counterpart to Battlefront, or maybe the Amy Henig, Visceral Games project is farther along than anyone expected.

Pretty sure most games announced on E3 will get at least a 2016 release.

Fair point, with E3 around the corner some games could surprise us with 2015 release dates

My biggest problem is going to be actually playing games that come out this year, this year. I have Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 but haven't played them yet and I don't know when I will with my current backlog and I'll also be getting Metal Gear Solid V.

Witcher 3, I bet the first expansion released in October blows almost all of Batman's content out of the water as well. I played witcher 2 on xbox so I already had a feel for combat controls, I'm 25+hours in at only level 8.... :blink: . They were not kidding about this being twice the size of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Batman has to overcome its own hype to be a contender, imo....it has to just be better on all fronts.

But I think CDProjectRed will win Developer of the year at VGA, Game Informer and on .org's site, plus that other award conference for just those in the industry to vote on (can't remember the name of it at the moment). Which might make it a shoo in for GOTY.