PS4 Price drop

UPAxGUNxGRAVE

The PS3 on launch cost about $650 for the cheapest one here in India, 2 years later it got a price drop of $200. The PS4 currently costs $650 here, hopefully it will get a price drop of $200 too and I hope it will get it at E3. I want one!! :shakefist:

Wait what...$650!?! poor you haha.

• Like 1

If it does get a price drop it'd be $50. But I can't see them dropping the price, the PS4 has been selling incredibly well and are beating the Xbox One in sales almost every month. Just can't see Sony dropping it for awhile.

• Like 1

With the new proposed models coming out, I'm not sure that we'll see a decrease in price just yet. The 1Tb model will most likely launch at the typical $399 price point with the 500Gb at the $349 mark. It's possible to see the older models drop to $299 during holiday sales though.

• Like 1

What Dj and Havok said. Sony will probably adjust the price if they release a new 1TB model. If Microsoft's E3 is good or even better, I would suspect a price cut coming quickly to combat it. You to remember that no console can survive on multi-plat alone and Sony know that. We will see something at E3, I just know it. 

• Like 1

how much will it drop for someone in the uk I would not know can someone let me know for it's £350 with 3 years if it dies on me or something is wrong with it I get my cash back or they give me a new one for free, but by it's self it's about £270

Edited by KANERKB

Probably won't drop enough for my wife to let me buy a second one. I hate sharing!

Your wife controls what you can buy? Dude, man up and take control of your own money. Set aside money to buy a second PS4 if you really hate sharing the console. 

Sony will never drop the price because the ps4 is the best selling console ever and there's no reason to change things!

No, it isn't. The PlayStation 2 remains the king of the best selling console with over 155 million units sold. As of April of this year, the PS4 has only sold 22.3 million units in comparison.

In comparison to the PS4, the Xbox One has only sold 10 million.

No, it isn't. The PlayStation 2 remains the king of the best selling console with over 155 million units sold. As of April of this year, the PS4 has only sold 22.3 million units in comparison.

In comparison to the PS4, the Xbox One has only sold 10 million.

Sorry, I mean ps4 is the most selled console ever in the first 2year. Ps2 hasn't sell that much in the first 2year :)