Who wants to play Devil May Cry HD Collection

Superbuu3

Fuck me... My copy of DMC: HD Collection remains sealed up today which I bought a year ago. You fellas gave me kick in the butt to finally play this awesome series of games. Thank you for that. I will do my best to play at the same time, but I do have final exams atm so... Anyway count me in girls and boys!!! Aye!

Arrgh I have no choice but to join. This probably be the only chance I'll have to be with a group to do this. I just hope it's not going to be too hardcore because of Ys 4 running at the same time.

Yay, the more the merrier.

The game has arrived! When will we be starting? Tomorrow?

I don't think so, regardless of factors this will be started by the 19th, but I might wit a couple of days as I wanted at least ten people before we started. I messaged Tomoko because i'm pretty sure he was playing this the other day and sounded like he was demotivated.

If people can say what days best for them I'll get everything set up. I'll write up the missable trophies and all that in a couple of hours though so we're ready to go asap.

If you got anyone who you know might be intersted tell them to join please :D

EDIT: also my bad because though I'd mentioned in the first post it was delayed by a week possibly I forgot to remove the date of the 12th.

Edited by Superbuu3

I would like to join but I though I have the game and I don't o.0 Must have been a borrow at one point. I'll buy in the next few days but put me as a maybe please :) until I have the game at least .

YAY that makes 5 of the Bioshock crew in on this.

Hey would like to join this please add me, coming into quite period at work so will have time and would love to play this series

Sweet glad to have you join.

I'm six missions away from a Platinum in Devil May Cry 1 HD but I can't get past the second battle with Nightmare! :( Should I start from scratch with a playthrough as Legendary Dark Knight or just try again?

I did get started on DMC2 (I know....).

Are you asking me for game tips? This isn't really what this is about, if you've hit a brick wall and the costume change will help you breeze through I'd say yes. I'm assuming you're not joing though as you've essentailly got the plat.

Just bought it, should be here on Tuesday so sign me up :)

I decided to join so you can sign me up.

with the date change, WTH sign me up. :)

Oh sweet thanks for joining guys glad I delayed this by a few days now, this should start wednesday or friday i haven't decided yet, if anyone has preferences let me know.

Oh sweet thanks for joining guys glad I delayed this by a few days now, this should start wednesday or friday i haven't decided yet, if anyone has preferences let me know.

*Puts on glasses*

Considering the first Devil May Cry was released on August 23, 2001 and the DmC3 was released on February 17, 2005, both being Thursday, I vote we start on Thursday, as it was meant to be.

Need more proof? The difference of the release dates for the first and the third are four years. And what is the fourth day of the week?? THURSDAY

(FYI: For all of those out there that think the week starts with Sunday... Your wrong :P)

Need more more proof? If you take the numerical date both were released (23 and 17) and find the difference you get 6. Today being day one, what would day six be? Oh yeah, THURSDAY.

Thus, if we do not start on Thursday, then we are missing a sign from the video game developers.

*Takes off glasses*

I also move that we all try to platinum the first game on August 23 because that would be the most awesome thing ever! B)

• Like 3

*Puts on glasses*

Considering the first Devil May Cry was released on August 23, 2001 and the DmC3 was released on February 17, 2005, both being Thursday, I vote we start on Thursday, as it was meant to be.

Need more proof? The difference of the release dates for the first and the third are four years. And what is the fourth day of the week?? THURSDAY

(FYI: For all of those out there that think the week starts with Sunday... Your wrong :P)

Need more more proof? If you take the numerical date both were released (23 and 17) and find the difference you get 6. Today being day one, what would day six be? Oh yeah, THURSDAY.

Thus, if we do not start on Thursday, then we are missing a sign from the video game developers.

*Takes off glasses*

I also move that we all try to platinum the first game on August 23 because that would be the most awesome thing ever! B)

Well if the start date is Friday the topic will go up on Thursday, so I guess that really means friday, as that way the topic will be up for your thursday and I can't argue against that logic. I can hold off the plat till that date if you really want, up to you if you wanna try and convince others, I'm not really fussed about when I pop this trophy.

I'm working all week long. Friday please.

Ok Friday it is then :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to late join for the dmc collection. if its not too late

Thanks for using the sign up thread.

Sure, we're still on our first run of DMC 1, all information is in the first post, we didn't make much progress, as some people seemed to be really struggling, but i'm pushing people forward with timed checkpoints. It needs multiple playthroughs to actually get the plat (3 minimum if you're very good at the game, more realistically 4+)

Need any tips or help or anything, and loads of people can help you out in the thread. Hopefully you stick around for the whole trilogy :)

Currently we're on mission 12. All missables are mentioned in the first post. Blue orbs aren't considered missable as it seems like you can back track freely throughout the game. You should be able to catch up in 2 hours assuming you don't get stuck on a boss.

Thanks for using the sign up thread.

Sure, we're still on our first run of DMC 1, all information is in the first post, we didn't make much progress, as some people seemed to be really struggling, but i'm pushing people forward with timed checkpoints. It needs multiple playthroughs to actually get the plat (3 minimum if you're very good at the game, more realistically 4+)

Need any tips or help or anything, and loads of people can help you out in the thread. Hopefully you stick around for the whole trilogy :)

Currently we're on mission 12. All missables are mentioned in the first post. Blue orbs aren't considered missable as it seems like you can back track freely throughout the game. You should be able to catch up in 2 hours assuming you don't get stuck on a boss.

I loved the game in the ps2 days. I'm very familiar with the levels/bosses of dmc 1. I've played it multiple times before. Just never went for the plat. 2 and 3 I've only played once before on ps2. So those will be new to me again.

I'll catch up tonight

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...