Thought's on trophy's?

demonoid321

Is this thread honestly necessary for a LEGO game? They are only better than The Walking Dead in terms of creativity. Always beat the story, have 3~5 misc trophies and a shitload of collectibles to get.

On the subject, I also rate the plat 2/10, 15~20 hours to achieve.

Is this thread honestly necessary for a LEGO game? They are only better than The Walking Dead in terms of creativity. Always beat the story, have 3~5 misc trophies and a shitload of collectibles to get.

On the subject, I also rate the plat 2/10, 15~20 hours to achieve.

It isn't really necessary. I was just looking for peoples thoughts and opinions on the trophys. 

Looks like your run of the mill LEGO trophy set, nothing out of the ordinary. Probably going to take around 30-40 hours to 100%. Trophy for 65,000,000, sounds better than the literally billion you had to get for LEGO Marvel Superheroes haha 

Ugh is there any way I can edit this title? :L The fact it says trophy's rather than trophies is really annoying me :P

Also, the trophy list looks the same as every other LEGO game

- Beat all the Levels

- Fill Stud Meter in all levels

- Get all Red/Gold Bricks

- Rescue ??? in Peril

- Get 100%

- Platinum

Bish Bash Bosh, job's a good'n.

Edited by Half-H3ro

The trophy list itself looks pretty generic, what i personally find more interesting is if we can find out anything about the actual movie based on the trophies. Like, for example, there's one trophy saying something about "San Diego", is there a possibility that the film will ditch the island for an urban setting at some point?

The trophy list itself looks pretty generic, what i personally find more interesting is if we can find out anything about the actual movie based on the trophies. Like, for example, there's one trophy saying something about "San Diego", is there a possibility that the film will ditch the island for an urban setting at some point?

The game isn't just Jurassic World, it has all 4 Jurassic Park movies in it, hence the San Diego trophy which refers to Jurassic Park: The lost World (JP 2)

The game isn't just Jurassic World, it has all 4 Jurassic Park movies in it, hence the San Diego trophy which refers to Jurassic Park: The lost World (JP 2)

Oh, i didn't know that. Suppose that makes sensr.