Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End - E3 2015 Press Conference Demo

As a big Uncharted fan, I would have liked it if we would have gotten the story trailer as well at E3 so we would have gotten some more actual information about the game and maybe the official release date as well. On the other hand though, I felt this is what we needed to see with the gameplay's direction in that the purpose of this demo was to remind us what Uncharted is about and that Naughty Dog didn't forget themselves since the other demo looked very much like Drake's Fortune with The Last of Us mechanics where as here we see Drake still traveling to other locations in his globetrotting adventures and finding himself in the iconic dangers we enjoy seeing like the ones in Uncharted 2 and 3, and then adding the fact we can drive a jeep in this game is epic as hell

• Like 1

I wonder just how big, or rather open this area is really going to be. Based on the level design, it seems like you'll be able to go in any direction you want but the way the demo played it looked rather like it was actually just one set path. I'd like to see the series take a more open approach to level design, it always bothered me how linear the last games were.