Platinums with 0,0X% rarity

KiLLER--HZ--7

Hey there, this questions goes to a special part of the psnp community since i'm not really an advanced or good trophy hunter  :unsure:  xD

How likely is it to obtain a platinum trophy with a rarity of 0,09% or less? i mean this must be really a pain ... or not? 

i'm just curious about this, let me know what you think about this guys  ;)

greetz

Edited by KiLLER--HZ--7

Considering that some of the imo hardest platinums are between 1% and 2%, I'd call anything below that pretty much unobtainable.

The only games I could think of that fit your criteria are Super Street Fighter IV and Max Payne 3. Even games like GTA IV, Catherine, XCOM and Star Ocean are at 1% or above.

• Like 1

How likely is to obtain a platinum trophy with a rarity of 0,09% or less?

Haha, sry  that i laugh =) , this sentence is great :) 

my rarest trophy is 2% (beat zico from Wipeout) , but i think i will not get a rare plat like this soon

I've only seen a few games that rare.

Fight night champion but it's unobtainable now.

Time crisis razing storm. But I heard that can take years :/

Are there many others?

Time Crisis Razing Storm is highly skill dependent for the Arcade mode and 3 boosting partners are necessary for the MP (or multiple PS3s whatever floats your boat).  The plat is totally obtainable just actually requires skill rather than grinding.

• Like 1

0,0X Platinums are usually more grindy than difficult. It's close to impossible to reach a level of difficulty that only 0,0X% of the community can beat. People are more likely to rise to a 10/10 difficulty challenge than 1000 hours of completion time.

Super tedious online modes are probably the strongest contestants, not counting unobtainable ones of course.

On the other hand my rarest platinum is Injustice at 0,5% and the rarest trophy here is the one that is really hard, not the one that requires douzens of hours of grinding or hundreds of hours of regular play.

Most likely servers closed and therefore impossible. Only other than that that I can recall is Injustice PS4, but I will let Aela talk about that.

Yeah injustice is crazy hard, however i think it's 0.09 % because it was free on ps plus for ps4 like 6 months ago. 

• Like 1

Yeah injustice is crazy hard, however i think it's 0.09 % because it was free on ps plus for ps4 like 6 months ago. 

Injustice isn't "crazy hard". It's like the baby of fighting games. God knows why it's so rare on the PS4, but it was always that rare before it even came out on PS+

Replying to the OP: If you're wanting a platinum rarity of 0.10% or less, your best and most easy option is Injustice EU or US. I'm even going to get the US version sometime in the future, because it's insane rarity without equal difficulty

Edited by Aela
  • Like 1

Injustice isn't "crazy hard". It's like the baby of fighting games. God knows why it's so rare on the PS4, but it was always that rare before it even came out on PS+

Replying to the OP: If you're wanting a platinum rarity of 0.10% or less, your best and most easy option is Injustice EU or US. I'm even going to get the US version sometime in the future, because it's insane rarity without equal difficulty

Seen as you've platted it, i'll take you're word for it ;) Hmmm i wonder why it's so rare then...

https://psnprofiles.com/stats/trophies?platform=all

here can you search a rare plat .  but there are many new games with 0.00% because no one have the game yet .

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/263-Major-League-Baseball-2K10

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2937-Just-Dance-2015

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/817-Yoostar2

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 1

I agree that most plats that rare are really grindy rather than super difficult. I don't have any that rare but I recently got the Madden NFL 13 one at 0.35% rarity and it was definitely more of a grind than anything. You had to complete like 8 careers with players and a coach which were pretty easy but took forever. 

Also, servers shutting down and blocking online trophies seems to contribute to the rarity of these types of platinums. 

• Like 1

• 8 years later...
On 6/22/2015 at 12:37 PM, Wulfie said:

Most Madden football games have very low platinum rarity.

Madden 11 is very cheap, not so difficult game (just need to manually destroy/ improve to god mode teams and stats) and it doesnt have any online trophies, and i was surprised its an ultra rare trophy, 3.78 ultra rare

madden 12 is not that hard but you needed a little luck, create some other psn accounts, and to spent back in the day like two or three dollars to get the MUT overall team the trophy needed for a quick shortcut, but in general madden 12 was easier with the offline stuff than madden 11, and its ultra rare 2.50%

18 hours ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:

Either very grindy, bugged, or requires too much skill to pull off.

Its always a fun topic the tales people have of the game they have grinded for a single/multiple trophies