What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts song?

Hey! I just finished all the Kingdom Hearts games excluding DDD, and its been a great ride. But one of the best things with Kingdom Hearts for me since the start has been the music in the series. Kingdom Hearts has the most memorable soundtrack of any game I've ever played I think, and that says something. I actually listen more to the songs from KH then anything else.

There are some amazing soundtracks in Kingdom Hearts, and I found myself having a new favourite song after every Kingdom Hearts game I played. So I kind of wanted to hear what your favourite song is from the Kingdom Hearts.

My personal favourite right now is Ventus Theme from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. Its beautiful, and its one of the best soundtracks in the entire game. It set the mood for every scene it was in, and when I think of BBS this song pops up at the same moment.
I always think of something Ventus says in the later parts of the game. Spoilers are in the quote so don't open if you haven't played it.

Ventus: ''Xehanort wants me and Vanitas to fight to forge some kind of X Blade. But the master said we can't let that happen, and he tried to destroy me for it.'' Aqua: ''X-Blade?'' Ventus: ''I still don't know exactly what it is, but it scares me to death, even just the thought of it''

Here is the extended version of Ventus theme, and you should totally listen to it, even if you already have heard it because Im in love with it.

I also recommend you to listen to these amazing songs, I love them all and they're simply amazing.

Also check this out, its amazing.

So please post your favourite Kingdom Hearts songs, I would love to hear what your favourite soundtrack is.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy. This is a question that I can never fully answer since the soundtrack is so phenomenal, but I'll attempt to create a list:

And that's skimming through the ones I have on my phone. I would post the full videos here but it would take up a lot of room. There's a possibility I listen to the KH soundtracks a lot haha.

Well, except all of the ones mentioned about i really think the song below is amazing and is one of the best KH battle themes.

It really captures the fate of Master Eraqus and his last dying wish (Light prevailing over darkness). And that he's somewhat still alive in the people that followed him. If i had to sum this song up in one sentence it would be "As long as i live on, light will always prevail" and that he does inside Terra's heart.

Edited by Oblivion

• 3 weeks later...