The trophy that nobody has obtained - yet

Master Fisher  40-bronze.png

Complete all fishing achievements

There are other trophies for this game on this site's statistics that also players haven't obtained, but if you look at the trophy list on a PS4, all the other trophies have at least 0.01 rarity, so obviously there has been a player that has obtained them except for this one that doesn't have their profile/ trophies synced on this site.

So uh, what exactly is so daunting about this trophy that nobody has obtained it?

The game is still fairly new. Give it some time and I think someone will earn it.

As far as how what makes it daunting, I don't know. It could be one of those trophies that doesn't seem to hard when you look at it, but then it ends up being the hardest trophy in the game.

• Like 1

Apparently you need to catch every fish, and after a quick search, some users have spent over 800 bait (alot) over one rare fish. Add that to the fact that fishing is a pretty hidden feature, and you've got a ultra rare trophy!

That means if someone wants to obtain the trophy, they would need some kind of strategy of some sort? 

It's the Emperor trophy you should be worrying about

You'll get all the other trophies with time (especially when a guide is made), but the Emperor trophy, not quite

Edited by Aela

That means if someone wants to obtain the trophy, they would need some kind of strategy of some sort? 

Apparently there's a better chance of catching a rare fish if there are more people fishing from the same spot, or so says the loading screen tip. However, that also means the pool will expire faster. 

Having played eso the trophies are fairly hardcore. You have to pretty much do everything. I can look up the requirements for this and post if youd like. Its all in the game

Sure, that would be somewhat enlightening. I'm going to get this game in the post soon so the requirements of these trophies must have some real dedication behind them :P

Sure, that would be somewhat enlightening. I'm going to get this game in the post soon so the requirements of these trophies must have some real dedication behind them :P

Well im on an Eu server if you want to play. But it appears the answers been posted. Plus fishing is boring

It's the Emperor trophy you should be worrying about

You'll get all the other trophies with time (especially when a guide is made), but the Emperor trophy, not quite

This is what I was going to say. This game's platinum will be one of the rarest ever, due to the becoming emperor stipulations.

• Like 1

So once someone becomes the new emperor it is displayed across the screen to everyone. Out of all the hours I've put in so far, there has been one instance of emperor. Judging by the amount of people on the NA server, this is going to be one biatch of a trophy to obtain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well the first person has finally obtained the Master fisher. So atleast the plat is obtainable and no trophy is glitched. But i haven been doing some fishing already and i'll say this. This 1 bronze trophy will take you a few 100 hours. It all depends on your luck.

The question is, is it even worth going for this bronze? Considering most of us are already screwed out of the Platinum due to no chance at the Emperor trophy, what difference it makes leaving the game at 90% or 91% completion (if that high)? Might as well use that time to plat/play a few other games instead of chasing this bronze.

Just some food for thought. :)

Edited by Guimace

• 2 weeks later...

I actually don't mind the fishing, it gives you a bit of timeout from battling from time to time, but there definite changes they need to make to ensure it doesn't become dull and boring

1. Water holes should last much longer, a few minutes isn't good enough, should be 45 minutes to an hour interval (cut to 30 minutes if being overfished

2. Worms need to be made more available in the game, have come across very few, so it limits my fishing in oceans

3. Make it a skill, the higher the skill, the more chance of finding a rare fish (Skill can be limited to certain water types if needs be)

4. Give it a small skill tree that you can apply points to, like an unlockable ability that make fish worth more to merchants. or and ability that allows users to use 2 types of bait on a particular water type (i.e. Worms AND Insect Parts for Ocean fishing)

5. Make reeling in the line more interactive for the user, whether by using the touch pad in some way, or being getting the user to be pressure sensitive with buttons as they reel in

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Congratz man, awesome :)

Currently i feel so lucky that i earned my Emperor trophy on my first attempt after only 9 hours of grinding after a fresh reset from 3 AM in the morning until noon on July 19th. Otherwise i might not have gotten the platinum as early as i did. xD

Emperor must have gotten real pain in the ass currently...

xRBDFgB.jpg

He0A192.jpg

and the platin after fishing...

6mE4SKM.jpg

Edited by DarkJayk
  • Like 2