Most enjoyable platinums you've earned?

Estivee

Sonic Unleashed, Velocity Ultra and Velocity 2X are the games which immediatly come to mind. There was never a dull moment with those plats, I loved them from the start all the way to the end and couldn't recommend them enough.

I've enjoyed all my plats but none more so than Fallout 3.

Honourable mentions:

UC1

Lone Survivor

Hitman: Absolution

South Park: Stick of Truth

LA Noire

Sleeping Dogs

Edited by feral611
  • Like 2

Need For Speed Shift- My favorite racing game, it did so many things well

Sleepings  Dogs/ Mafia 2- Not my style, but the fluid comba and sories kick ass

Walking Dead- The Only reason I became a obsessive fan, free episode, can't get enough

The games I have enjoyed the whole journey for the plat. from the start to the end would be OKAMI HD (I played both the ps2 and Wii version when they were released the first time) and The WItcher 3 ( I am a huge TW fan, can't wait for a remastered of the previous two games on ps4. To get the platinums of course xD)

Red Dead Redemption. My favorite game of all time. Many people didn't like the online grinding, but I loved playing online.I actually got to level 50 four times even though the trophy only required level 50 once.

I have been trying to achieve that one but i always rather play another game as soon as I launch the multiplayer... :(

I have been trying to achieve that one but i always rather play another game as soon as I launch the multiplayer... :(

As of now the multiplayer is quite dead if I remember correctly. I could see where you believe it's tedious. When I played right when the game came out the lobbies were all full. I loved the absolutely epic 12 or 16 person standoffs before every match in free for all. Especially when my friends were also online.

The Last of Us, Uncharted 1-3, Metal Gear Solid 2/3/4/Peace Walker, Resident Evil 5 & 6, God of War 1/2/3, Assassins Creed - ALL. Heavy Rain, Hitman - ALL

If I had to pick top 3 it would have to be 'The Last of Us', 'Uncharted 3', 'Heavy Rain'......but have enjoyed them all