Most enjoyable platinums you've earned?

Estivee

Well, I understand you, Skyrim was one of the Platinums that makes me proud of making it, The Lord of the Rings: War in the North and Shadow of Mordor also, because I'm kinda Middle Earth nerd. Other examples are Uncharted 1 and 2 (Not 3 because I didn't like it that much as the others), BUT,THE MOST ENJOYABLE PLATINUM for me is Assassin's Creed 3, loved that game, and it's probably still my favourite, I don't even know how can you not like that game just because there's no more Ezio..  :)

• Like 1

I know that The Order: 1886 is an easy one but I love that it's called "The Grail".

Also the Hitman HD collection, I never played those games before and I did all of them on the hardest difficulty from the get go. For not being that good of a gamer to me that was kind of a feat. :P

I seem to always name "Catherine" in topics regarding platinums, but I really LOVED every second of the journey.

seem here, Catherine was so great that i made the platinum all over again in the other version

Edited by bunshing

I loved Sly Cooper. The first time I picked it up was on ps3 trilogy and absolutely loved the first game. It reminded me of how I felt years ago when I first played video games and that was priceless. I also loved Sleeping Dogs, Assassin's Creed II, Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 and Bad Company 2 (that was my first real look at multiplayer and I made a lot of friends, all of which I still have  :) ).

• Like 1

I loved Sly Cooper. The first time I picked it up was on ps3 trilogy and absolutely loved the first game. It reminded me of how I felt years ago when I first played video games and that was priceless. I also loved Sleeping Dogs, Assassin's Creed II, Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 and Bad Company 2 (that was my first real look at multiplayer and I made a lot of friends, all of which I still have  :) ).

Sly Cooper was my first game on playstation and is the reason why i'm still such a big fan of the console :)

• Like 1

Most "enjoyable" (meaning enjoyability while having played the game), not satisfying (the feeling you have after obtaining the platinum) in no order-

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Jak II

Jak 3

(gotten these platinums multiple times over, and I would do it again, and again, and again indefinitely)

inFAMOUS 

inFAMOUS 2

inFAMOUS First Light

Dead nation

Gravity Rush

Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing

Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Resistance 2

Resistance 3

Borderlands

Borderlands 2

Crysis

Just Cause 2

Modnation (surprisingly - the obnoxious grinds did not alter that) 

Playstation Move Heroes

Rage

Portal 2

Spec Ops: The Line (yes FUCKING yes!)

The Last of Us

The Legend of Korra (the grinds and drop rate of treasures did not overpower my enjoy-ability going for the platinum. Really good LoK game)

The Walking Dead

Uncharted 2

Top 6 Most Enjoyable Plats would have to be:

Jak 3

Jak II

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

Borderlands

One of those first 2 inFAMOUS games

The Walking Dead

The most enjoyable was TLOU Remastered, I finished the game 6 times in a few months.

One of the few games I bothered playing MP for platinum, since I hate any form of MP, although I really got into it after some time. Still have to finish Grounded and Grounded Plus.  :)

For me it was The Last of Us: Remastered.

Best game i've ever played across any platform.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------