Hi everyone im new here :-)

Jordy01--

What type of games interest you for co-op?

Games that I know of with co-op.. Little Big Planet 3, Child of Light, Destiny, Borderlands, Diablo III, Dying Light.. there's a few others. I noticed you played Minecraft already or I would've suggested that also.

In any case, I hope you enjoy the forums and welcome. :)

• Like 2

Welcome to psnp. For ps4 I don't know all that much. I know you can semi-coop Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2:SotFS, if you're looking more lighthearted then LBP3 might work. I think borderlands 2 is available on the ps4 as well if you want a coop shooter.

• Like 1

Hi Totalcross3000 thank you for the welcome :)

hi Junko I'm not even sure what kind of CO-op game im looking for 

i just want one where i can do the story mode with someone, i enjoyed playing the resident evils, theres just not much around on the Ps4 atm,

Hello Hemiak Im looking for a full co op else i would play them games 

I think im looking for a good horror i guess i need to go to PC for that 

x

Hm, okay. Well the few I mentioned might be good for you. I just listed some of the more popular games that are known for co-op. If you're not sure you could always look up some gameplay of them or other co-op games. :)

On 14/07/2015 at 2:00 AM, Junko said:

Hm, okay. Well the few I mentioned might be good for you. I just listed some of the more popular games that are known for co-op. If you're not sure you could always look up some gameplay of them or other co-op games. 

Edited by jordn01
  • Like 1

Hellooo :) I played that on ps3 it was alot of fun ! but not what im looking for, 

I think the best co op game i really enjoyed was lord of the rings war of the north i must of played through that atleast 3 times and still couldnt get the last trophy i needed :(

Fair enough. Was just trying to stick in your horror genre. I havent played dying light yet. Ive been meaning to buy it

On 14/07/2015 at 2:06 AM, PipeSwinger said:

On 14/07/2015 at 2:10 AM, CasaDeBen said:

Fair enough. Was just trying to stick in your horror genre. I havent played dying light yet. Ive been meaning to 

Edited by jordn01

Hi akira Thank you  :)

I think i might try dying light :) just need to find people to play it with !

use the gaming sessions feature on here to find partners. It's fantastic and you can list the exact things you want to work on.

Welcome aboard, your Grace!

:D  :giggle: wait.! what did I just did there...  :giggle: 

Pardon me, your grace, for I am still "uberLoad" with Game Of Thrones Season 1 marathon, the past couple of days.  :giggle: 

(*damn! I really shouldn't have popped that disc and sit on it, cause now, am officially hooked)  :facepalm: crap! just when am catching

up with my Trophy hunting groove as of late.  :D 

May you enjoy your stay with us (PSNP) community.

I love this virtual family of mine, and a thousand of miles away but hey! This group of peeps are simply the best!

Am pretty sure, they would bring out the best in you! B) 

PS4 Co-op wise...  :hmm:  :hmm:  

Dead nation has been made mentioned, same goes with Knack and the rest.

My apology though, if I couldn't be of much help on that regard.

Cheers!  :highfive: 

-Razgriz

Edited by xf22Razgriz