PSN Profiles Elite: 200th Platinum Archive

Boooda

I can't believe you actually went through with it and created the thread :lol:. But the 100th archive is still cooler, because we have Cooler :P. Congrats with plat #200 Boooda :yay:, now you can start to work on #300 with Star Ocean 4 :P. Also be sure to add a dragon aerie, I'll be needing it once I get 200 plats.

To right buddy the original is always better :P though we may have created a monster :P And don't worry buddy I will make sure there's space for you on this archive as I will get there before you :P 

You guys may have seen Razza's awesome 100th platinum archive thread. I figured I would start a thread for just the elites. Those who have reached above and beyond the status quo, and unlocked that delectable 200th plat. 

I dont expect many entries, but those who do get added will be recognized as those a cut above the rest :D

I'll start with my most recent platinum, #200 Bloodborne.

The Elite

:platinum: Boooda56 :platinum:  

1L7b8776.png  

Bloodborne

------------------------------------------------------------

:platinum: zadorvp :platinum:

1L8a3cbe.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Based on how many people post, i'll adjust the formatting. And please, only elitists. 

Damn Boooda, you actually created this thread :D well done on such an awesome accomplishment :) I will eventually make my way into this archive as well :D 

• Like 3

Don't start that. It was meant as a joke and we don't need to turn this thread into one where people argue which platinums have the hotties lining up faster. There are enough threads around this site for that kind of discussion, a few of them are still Un-Locked and you can still post in them.

What's that you say about hotties? Just name the games sir!!!

I think the elite should be people with 50 platinums under 1% rarity, but that's just me. 

Quality >>>>>> Quantity. 

It's not only about how many platinum you have but also about difficult they are to consider "elite". Still 200plats is really impressive.. I don't even know 200games lol

Have you still got 200 when you take out all the autopopped and duplicate platinums dude? Just curious!!

Its all in good fun guys, I know you're just jealous you can't be among the elite ;) 

Who knew the word elite brought out the salt in so many people. This wasnt meant to be a thread about me so Idk why theres so much hate. Go on over to my checklist to throw stones people. 

Guess people are that jealous that you've got skillz and can do some awesome stuff! Congrats btw ^^

• Like 1

Who knew the word elite brought out the salt in so many people. This wasnt meant to be a thread about me so Idk why theres so much hate. Go on over to my checklist to throw stones people.

People don't hate you for your checklist unless they are jealous of 200plats. But people like me hate the name "elite" on the thread. If u want to create an elite club it should be all about difficult game and rare trophies.

I have nothing against towards those who have more plats than me. It just shows they got skill. Heck every gamer has different skill. Im not a person who wants to auto pop trophies on the game that I already completed on. Its just spoils me too much and feels kinda cheap there. But thats just my opinion. 

Congrats on your 200 plat though..