Guy Turns His Dead Cat Into Helicopter

Parker

Just like the title states. Thoughts?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/tommywes/half-cat-half-machine-and-totally-insane

People are saying it's animal abuse (the cat was already dead) but I don't think it's any different than the people that stuff their animals and keep them in their living room. This would be one toy that might scare the neighbors kids though.

Parker

People are saying it's animal abuse (the cat was already dead) but I don't think it's any different than the people that stuff their animals and keep them in their living room.

this

I find this article amusing :P

I don't know of any better use for a dead body.

Yes you do...it's called lunch.

However after watching the video, I think this would be a perfect plan for the U.S. military to develop for their drone program. Terrorists would think twice about their decision if they saw one of these babies coming their way...

I guess I'm generally in more of the 'leave the dead alone' crowd... regardless of species. Not that cats are generally clamoring for respect (especially the dead ones) but there's something kind of off about playing around with somethings corpse. And I say this with no stuffed animals on display in my living room.

Though honestly... it's not like dogs or cats really give two craps about being buried. So whose to say what is an appropriate use of a pets dead body. We just assume they want to be treated as we are.

This is definitely interesting and creative though, in a creepy way.

I couldn't help but laugh while watching the vid. :P It's almost funnier yet that people are getting pissed. People will take any stance on anything at all as long as it involves a little self righteousness and a soap box. I can only hope someone turns me into a heli when I pass.

Edited by Cthulu26
  • Like 1

I couldn't help but laugh while watching the vid. :P It's almost funnier yet that people are getting pissed. People will take any stance on anything at all as long as it involves a little self righteousness and a soap box. I can only hope someone turns me into a heli when I pass.

Some people just have a genuine respect for the dead, and I think that's fair. Though I agree this isn't a time to get self-rightous about it (on either side)...

• Like 1

Wow... Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about it...

I fucking hate cats, I believe that they are all evil by choice, so I honestly believe that this guy may have given all cats a new plan to overthrow us. I'm calling it, this time next year the little bastards will be flying at our throats.

If its right or wrong to do this, I really dont know... but it has got me thinking about popping round to my local cemetary in about an hour.