[deleted]

xcyrilxx

Always usefull to spread information, but this is well know since the release of the game and is written all over internet :P.

No need to discourage TC, its his first post and his first post was one trying to be helpful rather than begging for boosting. So I'l d like for him to stick around.

Hi!

Im new to this forum but I found something really great that I wanted to share.

This month soundshape is free and the platinium isnt that hard you just need patience and you'll get it easily ! (I got him in 2 days)

Once you've complete the platinium, you can install the game on  ps3 or even on PS Vita (it's free on theses platforms too), launch the game, go to parameters, and "cloud synchronisation" It will synchronise your save and give you all the trophies you unlocked on PS4 but on the 2 others platforms too! (Don't fortget to sync your save on the PS4 first!)

Let me know if I helped you!

Thanks, try using the game specific board next time though.

• Like 1

What do you suggest for those of us who struggle with deathmode?

I personally took one or two coffee and don't stop to try again and again till I got it.

I've also watch the trophie rarity and took the most common first (meanning they are the easier to get)...it's just patience, you'll finally get it.

You can do a perfect run and finish with 3 notes missing or do some bad mode and have 4 secondes left...this is just random :/

Thanks for the welcome!

Oh sorry i'm not at 100%, i somehow didn't notice.

No problemo :D

Does anyone know if the dlc are also free for playstation plus.

No, they are not. But a bundle is now available for 10 dollars (and the PS store offers a discount up to 80% every now and then)

Just play again and again and again till you get them. They are a bit luck based, but not that hard. I managed to get them all in less than 5 hours of total playtime

• Like 1

On some Death Mode levels, you can listen to the beat of the song, helping you avoid dangers and playing the stage to the beat. For example, Event Horizon 2. When you hear the thunder, the laser beam will shoot shortly after. The thunder is your cue to jump. Also pray to RNGesus that the notes are close to you. 

Surprised this thread wasn't filled to overflowing with people jumping on their soapbox about how cross-saving for the extra plats lets the terrorists win. In fact, that's really odd. Parker, did you delete a bunch of posts? :P

Nope, people were friendly because the op was trying to be helpful. No connection between cross-save and the death of Kennedy, yet.

Surprised this thread wasn't filled to overflowing with people jumping on their soapbox about how cross-saving for the extra plats lets the terrorists win. In fact, that's really odd. Parker, did you delete a bunch of posts? :P

I think Sly should just get an auto-delete function going, after eburk and AF left it was just easier that way ^_^

A friend of mine might like to know this info. Could you please message connman88 for me to let him know about this trick?

Does Conn like this game :P We might as well tell him about a small indy series called "fifa" I think he might like that as well :P

• 2 weeks later...

Now I find this thread, one question, I got the ps3 platinum last year, I'm planning to beat the campaign and death modes again on PS4 but I don't want to do ALL those beat school again, so what happen if after finish the campaign and Death mode I load my ps3 file to pop up those remaining trophies? the timestamps of Campaign and death mode will be overwritten? I don't want the insta-platinum, but there are so many beat school trophies :D

Now I find this thread, one question, I got the ps3 platinum last year, I'm planning to beat the campaign and death modes again on PS4 but I don't want to do ALL those beat school again, so what happen if after finish the campaign and Death mode I load my ps3 file to pop up those remaining trophies? the timestamps of Campaign and death mode will be overwritten? I don't want the insta-platinum, but there are so many beat school trophies :D

No, the timestamps for the trophies you've unlocked already won't be over-written.