Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

Quikdrawjoe

Posts - 6 - (1.33%)

Likes Rec'd - 6 (all on the same post telling people to get drunk)

Like Given - 0

450 posts in this thread and you didn't like a single thing that was said? :hmm:

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

Effdeegee like whore confirmed :ninja:

Liked this post

Quickdrawjoe

Posts - 6 - (1.33%)

Likes Rec'd - 6 (all on the same post telling people to get drunk)

Like Given - 0

450 posts in this thread and you didn't like a single thing that was said? :hmm:

Well I can't like anything you say on general principles.  I don't support prostitution :P  Also you didn't even spell my name right, that cuts me deep :(

• Like 4

Well, I can't like anything you say on general principles. I don't support prostitution. :P Also, you didn't even spell my name right; that cuts me deep. :(

1. lol

2. oops! Sorry, dude. My bad. :(

3. I fixed it. :)

Edited by effdeegee

So i finished the first playthrough of Demon Souls today, i now have all but 3 trophies in the game. I just need 1 more spell, 1 more miracle and 1 more weapon for the last 3 trophies, shouldn't take more then a couple of hours, so i should have the plat come tomorrow evening :D

Congrats on bringing the thread back on-topic, it went in an unusual direction just now :P

• Like 1

Well I'm like Eff, playing everything but my game at moment :)

Loving me some Rayman Orgins, hooked on stupid Lego marvels game and gonna start Until Dawn tonight, but tomorrow is Dragon Age .......... Yes tomorrow .........

It is ................ Yes definitely tomorrow ........ Definitely

PS I liked your message so that I can start to improve my "likes " quota :)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 3

On 2015-08-29 at 5:03 AM, cjshaitan said:

I see you're playing Tearaway on the Vita. I hear that's supposed to be one of the better Vita titles available.

Also, madbuk brought up the point earlier that, we're both playing Rayman Legends, we should add each other so we can help each other do the "beat your friend's score" trophies. Does that sound like a good idea to you?

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

I see you're playing Tearaway on the Vita. I hear that's supposed to be one of the better Vita titles available.

Also, madbuk brought up the point earlier that, we're both playing Rayman Legends, we should add each other so we can each other do the "beat your friend's score" trophies. Does that sound like a good idea to you?

Yes, am enjoying Tearaway, easy no thinking type of game. also having a great time pulling faces when it puts me into the game via the vita camera, I do hope it's secretly recording me .......that shit will be far scarier than Outlast or Until Dawn,

And sounds good about Rayman, just send me a friend request :)

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

Congrats xZoneHunter on the tophy guide for Until Dawn ...... I'm about an hour in and simply wow. If your a horror movie fan this game is just amazing. With offerings like this I am just scared off how good the future of games looks. And totally understand why you haven't got to DMC :)

Im not a horror movie fan, in fact i try to avoid them. Simply because im probably the biggest pusy walking on earth. Anyway this game really looks amazing and want to play it so badly. And i dont even care of how much i get scared.

Congrats xZoneHunter on the tophy guide for Until Dawn ...... I'm about an hour in and simply wow. If your a horror movie fan this game is just amazing. With offerings like this I am just scared off how good the future of games looks. And totally understand why you haven't got to DMC :)

Im not a horror movie fan, in fact i try to avoid them. Simply because im probably the biggest pussy walking on earth. Anyway this game really looks amazing and want to play it so badly. And i dont even care of how much i get scared.

I'm the same as clawz, I'm really bad with horror and I scare so easily, but this game is so intriguing and I really want to play it xD

• Like 1

Thanks =) I thought the game was pretty amazing as well. It totally scared the pants off me a couple of times haha.

I played the first episode of The Walking Dead, that I picked up during the Flash Sale for $3.75. Pretty cool stuff. Had an immediate emotional attachment to the characters and it's a decent story so far. :)

I got it as well alongside Season 2 and The Wolf Among Us.. I finished season 1 and it's really an amazing game :)