Your Next Game - The Lottery 2 (event over)

Hey there, folks! :wave::)

It basically the middle portion of the event so, just for fun, I figured I'd give the stat-loving nerds (like myself) a little midpoint treat. Here's a summary of all of the participants' trophy progress. :)

- cjshaitan

- xZoneHunter

- pese-97

- AkiraTheFox

- effdeegee

- Edunstar84

- Precision-Playy

- whoadreader

- HcG-_Clawz

- MutinyTeddie

Well, trophy wise, there's a few high numbers and a few low numbers but, looks like some fun has been had.

Thanks for reading! :)

I'm on the low numbers.. I apologize but the 1st September is my 18th B-day and that's important and I'm preparing it so I'm reeeeally busy in this period. I swear god I'll be playing Sonic Generation again after the b'day, I'm not going for the platinum because of the glitchy trophy but i want at least to finish the campaign and maybe get a few other trophies to raise the completion as well! ;D Edited by pese-97
  • Like 2

I'm on the low numbers.. I apologize but the 1st September is my 18th B-day and that's important and I'm preparing it so I'm reeeeally busy in this period. I swear god I'll be playing Sonic Generation again after the b'day, I'm not going for the platinum because of the glitchy trophy but i want at least to finish the campaign and maybe get a few other trophies to raise the completion as well! ;D

There's no need to apologize, or swear to God you'll play more, silly. :P

This is just meant to be fun thing. The fact that you even bought the game is cool beans in my book. :)

Lol, as a habit I always play drunk.

Angry Birds

Day ?? Entry 04?

Played again this morning.

got to animated cut scene. OMG!!!! This game is so worth it for the cut scenes!!!!!!

Yes I also agree, there definitely seems to be a peak performance zone for platforming games when drunk, to little and rage quits occur, to much and netflix app appears

• Like 1

I haven't made much progress in DmC HD (i'm at chapter 4). It's pretty hard to go back to a ps2 classic when you've got games like Until Dawn & bloodborn lying around xD But i'll make sure i do some effort to play through it in the coming days.

Totally get that, I have Until Dawn sitting in my table waiting for tomorrow night :)

• Like 1

I like the stats too, I didn't realise that I hadn't posted very much so far, sorry about that.

MotoGP 15 is going pretty well, I've finally got to MotoGP in career mode and I win 90% of my games now. I'm about halfway through winning the championship and I've done over half of the special events. Once those are done I should just have a few easy trophies and then the online to do. 

• Like 1

I like numbers and stats :)

Good to see. I hope you enjoy. :)

These stats are awesome o: nice work, I had no idea I was so high up xD

Thanks! :)

Also, quoting massive post is hilarious.

I love stats but I think u are wrong about my two likes.. I don't even know how to like a post from phone

Maybe your thumb accidentally hit it while scrolling? :dunno:

I like the stats too, I didn't realise that I hadn't posted very much so far, sorry about that.

MotoGP 15 is going pretty well, I've finally got to MotoGP in career mode and I win 90% of my games now. I'm about halfway through winning the championship and I've done over half of the special events. Once those are done I should just have a few easy trophies and then the online to do.

I'm glad you like. :)

There's no need to feel sorry, though. :P

Edited by effdeegee

After putting in another few hours on Rayman Legends over the last couple of days (finished the story, almost every level @ 100%, trophies are slowing down now) I decided to take a break and prepare something special for you guys; some real stats! :D

POSTS (% of 434 total)

1. effdeegee - 77 - (17.7%)

2. AkiraTheFox - 58 - (13.7%)

3. Edunstar84 - 41 - (9.5%)

4. pese-97 - 29 - (6.9%)

5. MutinyTeddie - 28 - (6.5%)

6. Precision-Playy - 22 - (5.1%)

7. cjshaitan - 19 - (4.4%)

8. xZoneHunter - 18 - (4.2%)

9. HcG-_Clawz - 17 - (3.9%)

10. whoadreader - 8 - (1.8%)

1. effdeegee - 114

2. AkiraTheFox - 63

3. Edunstar84 - 42

4. cjshaitan - 31

5. MutinyTeddie - 27

6. pese-97 - 23

7. xZoneHunter - 14

8. Precision-Playy - 14

9. whoadreader - 14

10. HcG-_Clawz - 11

LIKES GIVEN

1. effdeegee - 116

2. AkiraTheFox - 65

3. MutinyTeddie - 55

4. Edunstar84 - 41

5. cjshaitan - 14

6. Precision-Playy - 14

7. xZoneHunter - 13

8. HcG-_Clawz - 9

9. pese-97 - 2

10. whoadreader - 1

TROPHIES

1. effdeegee - 32/51

2. Edunstar84 - 31/31 :platinum: & 100%

3. AkiraTheFox - 25/61

4. Precision-Playy - 24/38

5. whoadreader - 22/47

6. cjshaitan - 12/59

7. pese-97 - 6/50

8. MutinyTeddie - 5/71

9. xZoneHunter - 1/34

10. HcG-_Clawz - 0/61

I was gonna format it in a different way, eg.

AkiraTheFox

Posts - 58 (2)

Likes Rec'd - 63 (2)

Likes Given - 65 (2)

Trophies - 25 (3)

but I think it's better the way I chose because it's easier to reference numbers between players.

A couple of things I thought about while doing this was;

1. Y'all some stingy ass mofos with that LIKE button. Seriously though; 434 posts in the thread and peeps only like 1, 2, 9 etc. of the total things that were said? :lol:

2. There's a 67% chance I probably won't do these kinds of stats again in future installments because I don't think anyone gives a crap about the numbers and that would just mean I'm wasting a lot of my time for nothing. :jaymon:

For those that do enjoy it, woohoo and such! :)

Likes whore, just say like this post so I don't cry myself to sleep at night. :P

I love stats but I think u are wrong about my two likes.. I don't even know how to like a post from phone

I truly despise the mobile site for the forums.  The first thing I do when I load them up is hit "use full version" or whatever it says at the very bottom.  Then you have access to all the functions.