Best Status Update of the Week

TheYuriG

Best status updates of last week were...?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which user had the best status updates this week? (multiple choices allowed)

• ryansvader
    • damon8r351
    • Dr_Mayus
    • StrickenBiged
    • Blue Flare
    • Akira-chan
    • hpknight
    • Kubanga

Yes, I won. I always knew that my questionable sense of humor will get me something beside getting my ass kicked. Thanks to everybody who voted no matter who you voted for. Now, where's my ice-cream Yuri?

For what it's worth Akira I think your status was better. Murphy's law at it's best.

• Like 1

Yes, I won. I always knew that my questionable sense of humor will get me something beside getting my ass kicked. Thanks to everybody who voted no matter who you voted for. Now, where's my ice-cream Yuri?

Does a virtual ice-cream counts?

tumblr_m9e7n83USU1rnywbmo1_500.gif

Week 2 is live, you people can cast your votes now. Appreciate feedback about the double and triple statuses from the same folks, but I couldn't decide for just one.

Nominated twice in a row? Nice  :D

Can you make it happen thrice though?  :giggle:

Edited by TheYuriG

The funny thing about the Goat Stimulator update was that no one answered it. I was waiting for someone to take the bait and ask me why I said that, then I was going to answer that now they've seen it, they'll never not misread "Goat Simulator" the same way I do ever again. :P

It worked, because I couldn't unsee it and ended up naming that status for the weekly digest. ;)

• Like 1

Is this status update any good?

tumblr_nt4m50nbI21ucano4o1_1280.png

tumblr_nt7s9rk3nU1ucano4o1_1280.png

Both printscreens are, but I was just considering to include the status update, not the comments on them, otherwise the first post would be way longer and more than likely more tiring to read. You gave me a good laugh though. :)

Okay, so you continue with it. So basically I will post something funny/retard or ghey on my status then my status apparence here just because is considered "funny" for you. Good to know homophobic. :)

Now seriously, you should stop with this. It's not funny. There's non-sense. And some people can take it offensive. 

Wait wait, did I post any status of yours that you didn't like to see here? Just let me know and I remove it right away, this was not meant to flame against anyone and I'm sorry that you feel bad about this. Have no idea why you called me homophobic though since I found no status update on the first post with anything barely related to that. That is, unless you are posting this because you are considering for a future event that never happened and possibly will not happen and you are still placing judgement on that.

• Like 1