Best 2 games out of these 5

rwn117

Dying Light - Evolve - The Evil Within - Far Cry 4 - Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

I'm getting my PS4 tomorrow and they're offering 2 games for $30. I mostly play RPGs and JRPGs, but I wanted to try something different. 

Already got Final Fantasy X - X2 HD Remaster, Final Fantasy Type-0 and The Witcher.

I'm girl so...

Used to like it then my 5 year old brother discovered it.

Anyway...Dying Light is like Dead Island that has a similar parkour mechanic like Mirror's Edge.

Evolve is uhhh....don't buy Evolve actually. 

The Evil Within is similar to Resident Evil. It has zombies and puzzles and stuff.

Far Cry 4 is almost the exact same game as Far Cry 3. The only new thing they added is the Demon Fish and the honey badger. So if you haven't played FC3 you should go for that. It's a pretty good game.

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is what you should definitely go for out of all these games.

• Like 1

The Evil Within is similar to Resident Evil. It has zombies and puzzles and stuff.

I love puzzles and stuff! 

Only advice I have is to not buy Evolve. 

lmao this makes me wanna buy it.

I'll definitely get The Evil Within.

I've heard pretty bland things about evolve. Sounds like a campaign of horde mode. Bleh.

If your not going for the plat then the evil within might be up your alley. That akumba (?) diffuculty sounds like a controller breaking, rage inducing episode.

Dying light is fun, they are supposed to be releasing the newest dlc expansion soon. With drivable vehicles. I don't typically go for zombie games but I'd endorse that one. Its good once you get the hang of it. (My opinion)

Shadow of mordor is awesome. Not too repetitive when you get good at it....Well a little but thats mostly because of the scenery. How different can 2 areas of orcs and uruks really differ from one another, in terms of game play and objectives....not a lot. But really good game for $15. 

Edit: Never mind about what I said about Evolve then. 

Edited by Not_like_therest

Anyway...Dying Light is like Dead Island that has a similar parkour mechanic like Mirror's Edge.

Far Cry 4 is almost the exact same game as Far Cry 3. The only new thing they added is the Demon Fish and the honey badger. So if you haven't played FC3 you should go for that. It's a pretty good game.

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is what you should definitely go for out of all these games.

EEEELLLLLEEEEEEPPPPPPHHHHAAAANNNTTTTSSSS

If your not going for the plat then the evil within might be up your alley. That akumba (?) diffuculty sounds like a controller breaking, rage inducing episode.

I'm going for the plat. I love challenging games and I don't really break controllers, I'm a "laugh hysterically, slap the person next to me" type of person.

• Like 1