Best 2 games out of these 5

rwn117

Don't know how, sorry.

Edit the post, go into advance edit and select MANAGE POLL on the right side, select the options you want and profit. I would post a link to the tutorial, but vita can't copy and paste shit, so I won't.

Play Minecraft!

Much rather play Tetris.

Tetris is for losers! Minecraft is for real men! 

I'm girl so...

lel

• Like 1

I'm girl so...

Used to like it then my 5 year old brother discovered it.

Lol i'm 21 and i love me some minecraft xD but to each there own ^^ on topic i would have said dying light and shadows. Edited by heyPJ93

All the hate for Evolve!!! It's a fun game until you go for the plat, then it's just terribly grindy, boring, and repetitive throwing the same grenade 1000 times. 

If you're going solely for plats, then: 

Dying Light and Mordor are probably the easiest. Played Dying Light, didn't play Mordor since I'm not a Lord of the Rings fan. 

Gameplay wise: I've only played Dying Light and Evolve, but I've heard great things from the others.

Probably Dying Light and Mordor/Far Cry

Dying Light and Shadow of Mordor are two games I really need to play, I have played a little of Mordor but I need to get back to it at some point. 

Dragon Age Inquisition deserves a mention here for me, such a good game and it can be picked cheapish now I think. 

Just got my PS4 with Dying Light and The Evil Within

Thanks for the replies.

Edit the post, go into advance edit and select MANAGE POLL on the right side, select the options you want and profit. I would post a link to the tutorial, but vita can't copy and paste shit, so I won't.

It's probably too late for that, but thanks.

• Like 1

Just got my PS4 with Dying Light and The Evil Within

Thanks for the replies.

It's probably too late for that, but thanks.

Thank god. Dying Light deserves the extra sales. Awesome game, you won't fucking regret it <3 (promise!)