Movies you loved that everyone else hated

NotAFoxAnymore

O god that film was great...in its own way...

I've seen this..It wasn't a pleasurable experience, but it's much recommended (Only if you watch this ONCE)

onesheet.jpg

This is a little gem over here, that only a small amount of people likes. The reviews were horrible, but still I found it enjoyable

I love the Saw movies. If I remember correctly, a lot of people liked the first movie and it's mostly the sequels that are derided. I liked how they weaved a consistent story across all seven movies, and I think that story is a lot more clever than people give it credit for. I also liked how the conclusion of the final movie brought the entire story to a full circle.

I'm also a fan of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I thought it was better than The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones put together. I thought the Anakin vs. Obi-Wan duel was cool. The only thing I didn't like was how little time they devoted to the genocide of the Jedi. This was a major plot point, yet they only devoted a 60 second musical montage to it.

• 1 month later...

MV5BMTc1NDI5NzQyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjc4  Don't know why but I love it.  Everyone around me hates it some say I'm stupid to own it.

MV5BNDUyODAzNDI1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDA2 

I Don't care what anybody says I think this movie is absolutely brilliant.  Not only that I'm even a fan of the original radio drama that was amazing.

MV5BMTIxNDUxNzcyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgw Loved it even though a lot of people hated it (that I know of) but what can I say I'm a big Indy fan.

MV5BMTQ4NjEwNDA2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDUyMV5BNTc4MTc3NTQ5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTg0 Loved both of these but hated Attack of the Clones it seemed pointless.

MV5BMTM1MzkyNzQ3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDk1 This movie is still amazing and one of my favorites (watched it three times in theater) and bought director's cut.

MV5BMjAwOTYxODI4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDYx

This is a love/hate movie loved the PG-13 version (and it is not a good dedication to the show) but can only find the Unrated version which ruined it completely. 

Edited by Zilawn