PlayStation Vita is back with two new Mega Pack

Souls_BaKer

Japanese games on the vita have sold very successfully to the rest of the world, take Persona 4 Golden for example. I've lost count of how many times I've seen that game praised by Americans and Europeans. You can't speak for everyone. Sure you're not interested, and a lot of people wouldn't be, but there definitely is a market for them. Which is why more and more Japanese games are getting localised.

I'm not saying there isn't a market for them, i'm just saying that the market is small in places such as the US and EU.

Dude, this is even worse than the Xbox 1 in Japan problem, I'm expecting a healthy 52 units sold by next week.

52 added onto the 10 mil plus  ;) Lets not start a console war here plz <3

Edited by CommanderWulfy
  • Like 1

When I saw the header of this thread I was feeling regret for buying a Vita on eBay yesterday.

But I am still in good shape, because I have no interest in any of those games, and my memory card will be 16GB. I am going to stick to my PS+ freebies, they're much more interesting.

I'm not saying there isn't a market for them, i'm just saying that the market is small in places such as the US and EU.

52 added onto the 10 mil plus  ;) Lets not start a console war here plz <3

Whatever the number is, I just hope we get a real PSP2 and not a spin off.

• Like 2

Or maybe because nobody would be interested in it and it would get about 100 units sold? Just a suggestion.

Um... why do you think people have Vita in west?

For Japanese games obviously.

Rest of the Vita owners gave up.

Vita is a handheld for Japanese games, that is a fact even in the west.

Here we go again. The "Playstation Vita has no (shitty handheld versions of the usual triple-A million-selling bullshit) games (that I only like because I can't get out of my comfort zone)" crowd has been attracted.

I think it's not that bad now. Just Kurisu-chan being sarcastic (which was pretty obvious :P).

• Like 1

Japanese games on the vita have sold very successfully to the rest of the world, take Persona 4 Golden for example. I've lost count of how many times I've seen that game praised by Americans and Europeans. You can't speak for everyone. Sure you're not interested, and a lot of people wouldn't be, but there definitely is a market for them. Which is why more and more Japanese games are getting localised.

I'm telling you right now, if Japanese games got advertised strongly, they would be bring in sales on with Western games. The reality is, they don't and this hampers their success here.

Edited by ZeroXOF

Sony can give away the best deal possible, but consumers won't buy a console that has no games and is part of a dying market (handheld).

I wouldn't say it's dying but I don't think its the handheld everyone is checking for.

Edited by ZeroXOF

I like how the argument is japanese games are the reason to have a vita. No not really. Its just that people complain no matter what youre getting. Vita has had some great outtings and if i was new to buying a vita that first pack would be a great place to start. But what do I know. Im just a vita gamer with all the games that apparently dont exist

• Like 4

Using your vita as the 2nd screen yes.  ;)

For some games, I think.

Well it's got me thinking about whether or not I should buy a Vita again. 'Play PS4 games on PS Vita', I guess this is remote play, where you're near your PS4 and using the Vita as the screen?

Edited by Souls_BaKer

Actually... Japanese games have a solid base in EU =D

You could be in a completely different continent, so long as you had wifi.

I believe you need a same wi-fi for remote play.

Um. No. I still play my Vita almost daily, and I generally avoid Japanese games (not my thing).

Can I say you are the exception that confirms the rule? :D

Anyways, good for you, man! Hope you stay with Vita-tan for a long time!

I believe you need a same wi-fi for remote play.

You are probably right, but I read this some time ago and maybe I got confused...

Wireless Internet Connection: With this method, the PS Vita connects to the Internet, then to an Internet-connected PS4. Use this option if you're away from home and want to connect to your PS4

Taken from this source...

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/remote-play/

I interpreted that as meaning from anywhere with a wifi connection.

Edited by Haysi_Fantayzee

I came here to see comments about the OP, but it seems everyone has gone off topic. I was pretty sure the topic was about the bundles, but the comments make me believe it's about sarcasm and console wars.

I asked what they are thinking about that news. But it seems some people doesn't understand what is 'Thinking about the news'. 

Thanks Ruka to remind them. 

So please respect my thread, guys.

My opinion is, both games are good : Japanese games and the packs. Sometime, when I'm playing, my sister's Vita, it's really cool to play that small things.

Edited by Souls_BaKer