What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

38 minutes ago, AdmantCrow said:

Invisible Inc. I watched a streamer try and it was maddening, looks so incredibly difficult.

Very true, I've actually already given up on even finishing the game - I want to at least try all the PS+ games that seem even mildly interesting to me, sadly this was one of the times where I was disappointed. Might still restart on it but only after I've done everything else still on my backlog.

@FOX I can't say anything but Prototype since it's the only unfinished platinum game on your list... are you such an occasional completionist gamer or do you just hide a lot?

27 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Very true, I've actually already given up on even finishing the game - I want to at least try all the PS+ games that seem even mildly interesting to me, sadly this was one of the times where I was disappointed. Might still restart on it but only after I've done everything else still on my backlog.

@FOX I can't say anything but Prototype since it's the only unfinished platinum game on your list... are you such an occasional completionist gamer or do you just hide a lot?

I have zero games hidden. Only reason why I haven't finished Prototype yet is because it became too boring. Probably will get the plat soon though

Just now, FOX said:

I have zero games hidden. Only reason why I haven't finished Prototype yet is because it became too boring. Probably will get the plat soon though

Well then, I'll just recommend to not go for a platinum in a game you've never played: The Deadly Tower Of Monsters.

You seem to be exclusively into games that are medium to very tough to complete so as much as I myself enjoyed Deadly Tower, it would probably bore you (unless you have a different account for the non-hard games, but if that's so then the advice still stands for the account you just posted with).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Well then, I'll just recommend to not go for a platinum in a game you've never played: The Deadly Tower Of Monsters.

You seem to be exclusively into games that are medium to very tough to complete so as much as I myself enjoyed Deadly Tower, it would probably bore you (unless you have a different account for the non-hard games, but if that's so then the advice still stands for the account you just posted with).

Inside was very easy to do. I don't mind if a game is easy as long as I really like the game / people who develop it. I'm just clearing the backlog of more difficult games I bought a while ago while being active on FFXIV. 

A game you should not plat: MGS TPP. Only do it when you truly absolutely want to. It's a very long and boring grind in an open world that actually feels very scripted, predictable and ultimately empty in my experience.

1 hour ago, FOX said:

Inside was very easy to do. I don't mind if a game is easy as long as I really like the game / people who develop it. I'm just clearing the backlog of more difficult games I bought a while ago while being active on FFXIV. 

A game you should not plat: MGS TPP. Only do it when you truly absolutely want to. It's a very long and boring grind in an open world that actually feels very scripted, predictable and ultimately empty in my experience.

Good point. I also missed Flower, Rapture... Just noticed all the titlesthat require more effort. Good luck on your backlog progress! And yeah I will never go for the Phantom Pain platinum. it and Ground Zeroes were the first MGS games I really played through farther than just the first mission (though yeah, Ground Zeroes is just one mission) and I really liked Ground Zeroes but I was really disappointed with Phantom Pain, for a lot of reasons that I won't go into here because 'can of worms' and stuff.

@Lars you seem to put every game in your backlog on your card right away, nice! Don't go for the Beyond Two Souls platinum. At least, don't go for it until you've taken care of the many games on your card that are much more deserving of your time.

5 minutes ago, Lars said:

I know you haven't played it for 4,5 years now but still, don't go for Max Payne 3, too difficult.

Also Godzilla, haven't played it but seems to be an awful game

haha indeed, well i got godzilla for 5 bugs on sale. And i loved the movies. Y max payne 3 is a great game but it drove me nuts to plat it so i let it

6 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Good point. I also missed Flower, Rapture... Just noticed all the titlesthat require more effort. Good luck on your backlog progress! And yeah I will never go for the Phantom Pain platinum. it and Ground Zeroes were the first MGS games I really played through farther than just the first mission (though yeah, Ground Zeroes is just one mission) and I really liked Ground Zeroes but I was really disappointed with Phantom Pain, for a lot of reasons that I won't go into here because 'can of worms' and stuff.

@Lars you seem to put every game in your backlog on your card right away, nice! Don't go for the Beyond Two Souls platinum. At least, don't go for it until you've taken care of the many games on your card that are much more deserving of your time.

Yeah, i don't think that many have a backlog as big as mine but i just install every game, i don't care about completion percentage anyway and i always like to have a good overview of what i own and go through the trophy advisor.

Person below me, please comment on @Broni1337's profile, not mine