What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

GTA V, unless you REALLY LOVE the game. Or go completely OCD, like me. xD Online takes a crazy amount of time, and getting gold in 70 missions is a loooong and annoying grind. It's something to feel accomplished for after you've done it, but the road there is a long one. Just so you know. ?

14 minutes ago, RiderOfReason said:

GTA V, unless you REALLY LOVE the game. Or go completely OCD, like me. xD Online takes a crazy amount of time, and getting gold in 70 missions is a loooong and annoying grind. It's something to feel accomplished for after you've done it, but the road there is a long one. Just so you know. 1f61c.png

At first i want to say that i platted GTA V, not that bad.

But for you i want to advice that for now i would wait with Beach Buggy Racing, you have much better games on your profile then that one

@Lars Definitely NBA 2k16, awesomely grindy and stupid online trophies, also they will close at the end of this year (probably). (Well, however I shouldn't say anything as I'm going to try to get this plat anyway lol).

So, what does the guys below me has to say? And why did you choose The Beatles: Rockband? ?