What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

17 minutes ago, ObsiEez said:

Code Vein. Absolutely love the game, but my god that medal grind is aids

Far Cry 2. Personally, I didn't enjoy it that much, but the idea of trying to go for all the field manuals in ranked matches now... no thanks! Especially if the servers were to go down while putting in the time for it. Nope!

50 minutes ago, RoastedPeanut said:

Far Cry 2. Personally, I didn't enjoy it that much, but the idea of trying to go for all the field manuals in ranked matches now... no thanks! Especially if the servers were to go down while putting in the time for it. Nope!

I am Bread.

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Herbset said:

COD WW2, that zombie mode is ridiculous

Without a doubt, Bus Driver Simulator. You need to purchase all six DLC packs just to get one trophy (well, two, including the platinum), some of the trophies are buggy and don't pop when they should (meaning multiple playthroughs might be required) and it's a monotonous grind driving a bus for hours on end over the same routes (at least 25 hours using the most efficient route and bus while not making any mistakes - realistically probably double that or even longer, particularly if the trophies don't work in your favour). The platinum is an ultra rare (on PSN) for the wrong reasons. Leave this game in your backlog, at the bottom of the pile.

8 hours ago, widdok said:

Without a doubt, Bus Driver Simulator. You need to purchase all six DLC packs just to get one trophy (well, two, including the platinum), some of the trophies are buggy and don't pop when they should (meaning multiple playthroughs might be required) and it's a monotonous grind driving a bus for hours on end over the same routes (at least 25 hours using the most efficient route and bus while not making any mistakes - realistically probably double that or even longer, particularly if the trophies don't work in your favour). The platinum is an ultra rare (on PSN) for the wrong reasons. Leave this game in your backlog, at the bottom of the pile.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3.

It’s just an absolutely dreadful experience. It’s far too difficult and time consuming for the kind of game it is and the only aspect I found enjoyable in this one was Zombies, which was still pretty bad.

Earning all awards and accolades, Combat Range on Realism etc.

It’s just miserable. Skip it entirely, there’s nothing of merit and the 100ish hours it’ll take are best sunk into a game you’ll actually enjoy.

Skip Black Ops 4 too, it’s list is even worse 

• 4 weeks later...