What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

Whoever's gonna post below, you should tell Pershing24 what plat he shouldn't go for.

ee28max do you even still play games? You haven't gotten a trophy in like 3 months!!! And, your tastes are mostly wildly different than mine.  I say don't play any of those games and start something new (except hitman and Gta V) lol. :)

I forgot to ask, but what do you mean by "tastes"?

I forgot to ask, but what do you mean by "tastes"?

Preferences.

From the dictionary:  

• a person's tendency to like and dislike certain things: he found the aggressive competitiveness of the profession was not to his taste.

• the ability to discern what is of good quality or of a high aesthetic standard: she has awful taste in literature.

• conformity or failure to conform with generally held views concerning what is offensive or acceptable: that's a joke in very bad taste.

Basically I'm saying you like very different stuff, gaming-wise, than me.  At least from what I can see on your list.  I generally dislike sports and FPS games.

Edit:  Pershing24,  don't go for Burnout Paradise.  Even tho its a recent game on your list, you gotta buy a camera, and thats baloney.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know it's not on your trophy list but I am actually one of the few guys who is adamantly against getting the plats for any Lego games. The grinding for studs and collectibles is honestly not worth it. I think that Lego games are particularly cruel when it comes to collectibles. A few years ago, I had Lego Marvel Superheroes plat glitch out on me after I messed up with some of the hidden bricks or whatever. smh 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...