Spin the Wheel (Assigned Games now Posted!)

Don't worry 49 trophies are easy to get, it's only 2 challenges that make this plat so hard.

What's so hard about the challenge exactly? Is there no room for error? An insane time limit? Vanquish surprisingly arrived today by the way, fastest I've ever seen Amazon deliver.

What's so hard about the challenge exactly? Is there no room for error? An insane time limit? Vanquish surprisingly arrived today by the way, fastest I've ever seen Amazon deliver.

There are if I remember correctly 6 different challenge rooms. They are just survival rounds against waves of enemies.The last challenge, numero 6, is a doosie and consists of 5 waves. I don't want to spoil anything for you yet but lets just say, I grew some chest hair playing this level. You have to be fast, know what your doing, have your strat down and be ready to rage night after night until you get the final shot on the final enemy and scream so loud your wife things you died instantly of a heart attack........Proud moment right there sir.

Sorry saltyie. It's a great game though. Only thing that makes it hard are these challenges which is end game content.

Shadow of morder is great. Got it and will be able to start playing it soon.

No Saltyie, I haven't played it yet. Watched some videos and own the game already but never got around to playing it yet. I went to play last night but it had a 8 GB update so I'll get to playing it today. The plat doesn't look like it will take to long to do and I do enjoy me some hack n slash. Looks like a win imo.

• Like 2

The enemy spawns are the hardest thing, combined with the limited guns and grenades and the fact that all weapons aren't upgraded. If you get killed, you have to start all 5 waves again. Four challenges are doable, one of them is hard, and the infamous Tactical Challenge #6 makes the plat ultra rare.

• Like 1

Hey Guys!

Firstly, thank you for my assignment! :)   Driver: San Francisco? I have seen guys with the game but I have NO idea what it's about? Is it good?

Secondly, Borderlands: The Presequel is brilliant! You will thoroughly enjoy the humour and the craziness. Pity it was the last game 2k Australia made... -_-

So, guess its time to order a " Driver " ? :lol:........ :huh:........ :facepalm:

• Like 1

Hey Guys!

Firstly, thank you for my assignment! :)   Driver: San Francisco? I have seen guys with the game but I have NO idea what it's about? Is it good?

Secondly, Borderlands: The Presequel is brilliant! You will thoroughly enjoy the humour and the craziness. Pity it was the last game 2k Australia made... -_-

So, guess its time to order a " Driver " ? :lol:........ :huh:........ :facepalm:

I recently got the plat, the campaign is quite fun but the online is the worst. The long nights of frustration ... I wish you luck mate :)

• Like 1

There are if I remember correctly 6 different challenge rooms. They are just survival rounds against waves of enemies.The last challenge, numero 6, is a doosie and consists of 5 waves. I don't want to spoil anything for you yet but lets just say, I grew some chest hair playing this level. You have to be fast, know what your doing, have your strat down and be ready to rage night after night until you get the final shot on the final enemy and scream so loud your wife things you died instantly of a heart attack........Proud moment right there sir.

No Saltyie, I haven't played it yet. Watched some videos and own the game already but never got around to playing it yet. I went to play last night but it had a 8 GB update so I'll get to playing it today. The plat doesn't look like it will take to long to do and I do enjoy me some hack n slash. Looks like a win imo.

Just remember, Shift 2 > SOM!! :P

AC Unity has arrived home and I'm already downloading the patch :D

Anyway I was lucky to afford it for only 23€ and it's also Special Edition :awesome:6fp2q9.jpg

Hope you enjoy it Pese, I know it coped a lot of flack but I actually quite enjoyed it (was my first platinum :) yes the story was sometimes so so and some of the collectable grind was excessive but I really enjoyed there attempts at incorporating more online elements through the co op missions and social clubs. Definitely recommend playing the dead kings dlc as well, the story is better than the main game

I'm going to hit the games store tomorrow in the hope of finding my game as it doesn't seem to be on the ps store. If not will be ordering online so hopefully get here later in week

Edited by cjshaitan

Completed Metal Gear Solid V last night, while it lacked the conclusion I had hoped, maybe it'll make more sense when looking at the series as a whole. Anyway I'm just playing Mad Max now, so now is as perfect time as any to start Vanquish. I'll come back tonight with my thoughts on my first session of it :)

Edited by Saltyie

Update 1:

First I want to apologize for my English as I'm going to screw up and misspell something but hey I'm just an Italian who went to Malta ;D

I'm about one hour into the game and I can already see alot of improvements from the past few titles. The combat system has been improved a lot but its still not as good as it should be for an AAA title.

Something that I'm really enjoying are the houses that you can go through, these are really detailed and gorgeous in general. Something that I always wanted in open world games is a 3D map and this games has it and it's usefull sometimes.

The graphics are gorgeous. When this games was released it was a mess full of bug. So far I've only find one minor glitch( nothing game breaking)

Overall I'm enjoying the game in I'm thinking of getting the platinum in the future.

Edited by pese-97
  • Like 1

So after finally finishing everything else on my plate at the moment...I started shadow of mordor SOM last night. I only played about an hour but so far I like it. It is visually stunning, the story is dark and the controls are great. I like the open world and have already gone to far out and got my ass handed to me lol. I'll post more after today's adventures

Those are some crappy games that have been assigned.

What would you have liked us to play bc so far, I think everyone has liked what they've played

Okay slatyie our goal is ti try new games and give our opinion aboutt it?if it is i got binding of isaac i dont know what the game is all about i cant even get 1 trophy with or without a guide its very hard and not a gd game jts the worst game i have ever played i hope you guys have fun with ur games its not even worth a dollar and seriously the guy who assigned me the game how did u love it :P