Megadimension Neptunia VII coming west in early 2016

G3n3raL986

You Wulfy and Cada wouldn't shut up about the LE so yesterday I looked into. For £69 you get quite a bhiy so I thought fuck it and bought it.

I hope you two are happy.

Yes! I am glad that you are getting it.

Damnit! I screwed up, again!  :facepalm:

I pass for 100 euro. The Japanese Limited Edition was 60 euro for me incl. shipping back then incl. 3 cd's (soundtrack, OP/ED and a drama cd in a box) and the artbook as pre-order bonus (no hardcover though, fits easy between the doujinshis :P).

The rest is not worth it to spend more then 100 euro on it while I can get the standard retail version for less then 50 euro.

Complete news

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/megadimension-neptunia-vii-launches-early-february-west

I can only say this... SCREW YOU, IFI!

They again put the proper voices as DLC... really, great, now I can't import NA version  (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻[/size]

Wait, it is a PS4 game, so you can easily setup a NA psn account and get the dlc while playing on your actual account.

Wait, this was an option? 

I thought DLCs were account-locked even if you purchase them.

I do have an Canadian account so there's problem with that, but dunno... =D

Nope, they shouldn't be account-locked. I sent some DriveClub-challenges to one of my alternate accounts and that account was able to access all DLCs (including Bikes). So it should work the same way for Nep VII.