Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Good Idea of posting some statistics... love it man :D that's one of the main reasons of collecting platinums, isn't it?! ^^

My first thought was a yearly event. But after reading some comments here i think half-yearly is good too. Its still a straightforward move, but i could play some games without taking the shortest way for plat... I don't know about you guys, but i play some games not for getting a plat too ^^

And please update Uncharted to 91% and ready for plat :D

That was a lot easier than Shift 2 :D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Trust me I have plated Disgaea 3 and 4 on the vita and 3 took about 100 but 4 took like 200 because you have to get 1 of every item in the game. That trophy was a BITCH. You might want to reconsider some of them unless you can play 24/7 before the new year.

Oh trust me, Fozzyabear, I know the Disgaea games are insane with their trophies, that's why I am not so concerned - since it's Absence of Detention and not Justice(I have a few trophies from that game before I traded it for credit), I can probably play it while watching videos on my computer. I'm have a bit of a problem popping Hardcore Gamer(probably because the game stops tracking if it enters sleep mode unlike Justice which you could leave on without the TV on and it would still work) but all in all, I am not worried. You are right though - the Reverse Pirate trophies are the nastiest to get, I was smart in getting Reverse Pirate for the original game but the others require you to go to the end of the stage and toss all twelve innocents onto the ship and not get them killed, which will require planning.

I may swap Disgaea 3 for a Lego game when I get the money even if I have to cancel my preorder for Disgaea 5 to get a game. I'm habitually lazy (it's already almost 9 PM and I have to sleep soon and I haven't even popped in a game yet) so it will take some heavy work to get myself onto that system, but I am determined to get 99% trophies for ten games before Christmas! If I change my mind, I'll post up a new updated list and edit the old post to strike that list.

To Dragon-Archon: Sure, make this a yearly thing. Newcomers will enjoy it and old vets will have more reason to do more plat grinding. :D

Here's a progress update of my own: I've finished Diablo III on Inferno and the boss challenges. Started replaying Act 3 on Master I difficulty to farm the 5 million gold. Played for about an hour and only got around 30,000 gold, which is really disappointing. Most of my Gold Find gear are weak (around lvl 30), so using them makes it necessary to play very cautious or risk being killed in 1-2 hits. I really hope to get some better gear with Gold Find. So far I've picked up 1,46 million gold.

Here are my % of every game in the list. Thanks for all the work updating the stats, Dragon-Archon !

1. Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain  -  73% (halfway on every S rank and task)
  2. The Evil Within  -  83% (Need to do the Akumu and 5hrs runs)
  3. Pier Solar  -  0%
  4. The Hungry Horde  -  33% 
  5. Tales From the Borderlands  -  81% (will play the final episode entirely on January 1st)
  6. Dead Space 2  -  0%
  7. Katamari Forever  -  47%
  8. Akiba's Trip Undead & Undressed  -  4%
  9. Killer is Dead  -  50%
  10. Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk. 2  -  5%

Ok, added it. Should I add Tales from the Borderlands as ready to plat? You might want to check out the Pier Solar and Hyperdimension Neptunia events too (link is in the OP).

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax(Chinese ver.) prepared all I need to do is spend an hour in training as I ruined the quicker trophy I had planned since I had no idea P2 could also unlock trophies which ruined my losing a round with maximum trump cards and climax gauge trophy... Well that's 4 games prepared now which to work on next?

Below are links to each game using their banner images unless they're prepared trophy-wise in which case they'll be their platinum trophy image.

The New Year's Challenge

PREPARED

1L71e229.png 1Lf4e387.png 1Lb65f1b.png 1L3a7c29.png

Work in Progress

L81f5ea.png

L11d596.png L4ddc83.png L687e60.png Lad2670.png L6be73a.png Lc1860a.png L2b5532.png L36ac8c.png L9b72c2.png L43866e.png Le73bb9.png L89f4d6.png L386d80.png L2318ab.png Lacfcda.png L4d0858.png L110c8a.png Lff1a1c.png L3218c3.png Lf5723f.png Laa2c9b.png L23dca5.png L01eb41.png L726242.png L1e44b5.png L2b6933.png Lb25e1b.png Ldaa72d.png Lafbec1.png L70c713.png Laafb6d.png L79ba0c.png L55839b.png Lef2319.png L3feb61.png Le9e2b9.png La25b31.png L945f47.png L4cd82f.png L961ae5.png L417d3a.png L598140.png Ld07ba2.png Laeeccb.png L09ca15.png Ld89d9b.png Lad267a.png

For those not wanting to image scroll:

PREPARED

• BlazBlue: CHRONOPHANTASMA(PS3) - 500 trial trophy left will be leaving an easy CT combo to unlock - 55/57 97%
  • Infinite Stratos 2 Love & Purge - 34/36 90%
  • Steins;Gate(US PSV) - 40/42 97%
  • Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax(Chinese) - 57/59 98%

Works in Progress

• Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax(English) - 0/59 0%
  • Soul Calibur V - 44/51 88%
  • Naruto Storm R - 37/50 62%
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - 53/60 82%
  • Arcana Heart 3 Love Max!!!!(US PS3) - 44/56 74%
  • Minecraft(PSV) - 42/51 78%
  • Arcana Heart 3 - 41/51 68%
  • Monster Monpiece - 31/51 62%
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted(PS3) - 45/61 73%
  • Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires - 43/51 66%
  • Saints Row IV(PS3 English) - 30/71 34%
  • Girls und Panzer - 13/30 38%
  • J Stars Victory VS+(US PS4) - 25/50 39%
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- - 31/48 57%
  • Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Battle Destiny - 26/36 55%
  • IA/VT -Colorful- - 27/50 44%
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia - 22/46 32%
  • Sonic Generations - 21/51 31%
  • X-Men Destiny - 21/50 30%
  • One Piece Pirate Warriors - 15/37 29%
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia U - 17/35 24%
  • AKIBA'S TRIP Undead & Undressed(US PS4) - 11/46 20%
  • Idol Neptune PP - 12/39 17%
  • God Eater 2 - 7/23 17%
  • AKIBA'S TRIP 2(JP PS3) - 7/46 14%
  • Battle Princess of Arcadias - 10/43 14%
  • Hyperdimension Neptune mk2 - 9/47 13%
  • Danganronpa Another Episode(English) - 9/36 13%
  • Oreimo Happy End - 9/44 13%
  • Lego Marvel(PS3) - 7/46 12%
  • Suzumiya Haruhi - 8/55 11%
  • Uncharted - 6/48 10%
  • Lollipop Chainsaw - 6/51 8%
  • Assassin's Creed II - 4/51 7%
  • Mahouka OOO - 4/46 5%
  • Virtue's Last Reward - 4/33 5%
  • inFAMOUS - 3/50 4%
  • Metal Gear Rising - 3/61 3%
  • Accel World Ginyoku no Kakusei - 1/25 1%
  • Touhou Gensou Rondo - 21/35 62%
  • Devil May Cry 3 - 9/34 14%
  • Project Diva F 2nd - 5/28 7%
  • Ro-Kyu-Bu! - 0/30 0%
  • Dead or Alive 5 - 28/48 41%
  • King of Fighters XIII - 22/47 35%
  • Moe Chronicle - 16/42 26%
  • Naruto Storm 2 - 18/50 27%
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - 1/38 1%

Awesome, congrats :yay:. That's another plat ready.

So far I think I'm going to try these games

Devil May Cry 2
Diablo 3
Driveclub
Final Fantasy Type-0
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1
Resogun

I'm not sure what other games I'm going to try yet and I'll update later with statuses on what is or is not ready, percentages, etc.

Nice, I'm currently playing Diablo III too. Farming 5 million gold is going to take a long time :(.

Status update:

2) Ratchet & Clank (Vita) - Ready: 33/35, all I need to do is buying all golden weapons.

->2 platinums ready.

Congrats :yay:.

Little update: Witch and the Hundred Knight - 27%

Ok, added it.

Good Idea of posting some statistics... love it man  :D that's one of the main reasons of collecting platinums, isn't it?! ^^

My first thought was a yearly event. But after reading some comments here i think half-yearly is good too. Its still a straightforward move, but i could play some games without taking the shortest way for plat... I don't know about you guys, but i play some games not for getting a plat too ^^

And please update Uncharted to 91% and ready for plat  :D

That was a lot easier than Shift 2  :D

Thnx :D, yeah it seems most people who responded agree that it should last 6 months..

Nice, congrats with Uncharted :yay:.

Dragon I would like to switch out The LEGO Movie Video game for Persona 4 Dancing All Night. I will update later tonight on my progress.

Sure thing, changed it.

To Dragon-Archon: Sure, make this a yearly thing. Newcomers will enjoy it and old vets will have more reason to do more plat grinding.  :D

Ok, I'll take this into consideration.

Nee nee draggy... An update ^_^

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION - 40/42 (98%) last trophy ready to pop...

Wow... surprisingly... No plat pop itch this time...:3

Awesome, nicely done :yay:.

Yeah it gets easier after a while :D.

Quite the unique idea. :D You know what, count me in. It sounds like something that should help me wrap up a good bit of my backlog.

These are what I'm currently thinking of trying:

1: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 30/43 or 53% (currently working through S-Ranks and mission tasks)

2: Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes - 48/50 or 97% (just need co-op run, will update with one level left before completion)

3: Watch Dogs - 43/50 or 91% (working through Bad Blood DLC, main game ready to plat)

4: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD - 19/46 or 27% (stopped playing and shifted to MGS2 at the time, starting again soon)

5: Lego The Hobbit - 2/40 or 2%

6: You Don't Know Jack - 53/61 or 85%

7: Assassin's Creed: Rogue - 45/47 or 98% (will update when one supply convoy remains to find)

8: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - 2/71 or 2%

9: Zone of the Enders HD Edition - 16/25 or 50% (subject to change depending on my skill with an A-rank run)

10: Batman: Arkham Knight - 57/65 (89%) in base game (subject to change, depending on New Story+ )

Edited by Banton_Grievous

Hey drag uncharted is ready to plat at 91% :)

Nice, congrats :yay:.

Quite the unique idea. :D You know what, count me in. It sounds like something that should help me wrap up a good bit of my backlog.

These are what I'm currently thinking of trying:

1: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 30/43 or 53% (currently working through S-Ranks and mission tasks)

2: Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes - 48/50 or 97% (just need co-op run, will update with one level left before completion)

3: Watch Dogs - 43/50 or 91% (working through Bad Blood DLC, main game ready to plat)

4: Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD - 19/46 or 27% (stopped playing and shifted to MGS2 at the time, starting again soon)

5: Lego The Hobbit - 2/40 or 2%

6: You Don't Know Jack - 53/61 or 85%

7: Assassin's Creed: Rogue - 45/47 or 98% (will update when one supply convoy remains to find)

8: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - 2/71 or 2%

9: Zone of the Enders HD Edition - 16/25 or 50% (subject to change depending on my skill with an A-rank run)

10: Batman: Arkham Knight - 57/65 (89%) in base game (subject to change, depending on New Story+ )

Awesome, welcome to the event :highfive:. You're very close to platting Star Wars and AC Rogue.

Wow, 55 Participants already :D

But the most have a dificult way to get from 0 to 10 :D

But don't misunderstand, i'm not laughing at anyone. I know i chose rather easy plats, but i like these games and i think it's possible to achieve the plats in the given time :)

Yeah, here's hoping at least 50 people will see it through and pop 10 or more plats. It would be great if we get 500 plats :D.

Ultra rare plats requires more restraint to keep it unpopped. I really wanted to finish Metal Gear Rising and get it. But besides that I'm doing better than expected :dance:.

Why must everything be turned into a competition :(   :P

I'm not fussed about the secondary categories and won't be changing any games to "do better".  I joined to challenge myself and thought it would be fun to be part of a PSN event :)

Anyway, Dragon - update for you. Plat #6 - Infamous 2 50/52 

Finishing the Bioshock Infinite We Play tonight and then starting on my next game Thursday - L.A. Noire.

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 1

Why must everything be turned into a competition :(   :P

I'm not fussed about the secondary categories and won't be changing any games to "do better".  I joined to challenge myself and thought it would be fun to be part of a PSN event :)

Anyway, Dragon - update for you. Plat #6 - Infamous 2 50/52 

Finishing the Bioshock Infinite We Play tonight and then starting on my next game Thursday - L.A. Noire.

It's not a competition, otherwise I'd have implemented a point system like THL or UTHL has. Some people are motivated by it and like to have a goal to work towards, some don't. The main thing is to have fun.

Nice, congrats with inFAMOUS 2 :yay:.

BTW are Tomb Raider and both Saints Row games also ready to be platted?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Devil May Cry 2 - 88% (31/34 trophies) Just need Bloody Palace mode. READY TO POP

DRIVECLUB - 17% (23/122 trophies) This is going to look so horrible at like 25% platinum or lower

Diablo 3 - 89% (43/46 trophies) Going to grind out the gold, then I'll just have my level 30 on Hardcore to do. I'll stop at 29 and be ready to pop it then.

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 - 76% (39/50 trophies) Not sure what I'll be saving, but I'll figure it out

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - 92% (41/45 trophies) Just got to grind the gold and create 100 items, then that will leave seeing the normal ending as my last trophy.

RESOGUN - 37% (16/34 trophies) Really unsure how this one will end up playing out, but I'll have it ready with an easy trophy by the 1st

And I still have to come up with at least 4 more games.

• Like 1

My plan.

2 Telltale games will comme to an end soon,

I plan to plat  Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands  on PS3 and PS4 each. I'll reach the game to a point where there's only one trophy to unlock on each game.  And I assusme it will come to Vita Soon too.   so  that makes 6 just there.

I'm also on the same point with Life is Strange on PS3 and PS4 (surely it will come to vita too)    Up to now  there are 9 possible in a very short laps

Then, I only have 2 trophy to unlock in Spy Hunter (10) and Lego Ninjago (11).  Until Dawn (12),  Tearaway Unfolded (13)

I think I might do better than 10

My plan.

I plan to plat  Game of Thrones and Tales from the Borderlands  on PS3 and PS4 each. I'll reach the game to a point where there's only one trophy to unlock on each game.  And I assusme it will come to Vita Soon too.   so  that makes 6 just there.

I'm also on the same point with Life is Strange on PS3 and PS4 (surely it will come to vita too)    Up to now  there are 9 possible in a very short laps

Then, I only have 2 trophy to unlock in Spy Hunter (10) and Lego Ninjago (11).  Until Dawn (12),  Tearaway Unfolded (13)

Too bad you've already done all versions of TWD & TWAU. Otherwise you could've had 10 Telltale plats xD That'd be something.

• Like 1

Devil May Cry 2 - 88% (31/34 trophies) Just need Bloody Palace mode. READY TO POP

DRIVECLUB - 17% (23/122 trophies) This is going to look so horrible at like 25% platinum or lower

Diablo 3 - 89% (43/46 trophies) Going to grind out the gold, then I'll just have my level 30 on Hardcore to do. I'll stop at 29 and be ready to pop it then.

FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 - 76% (39/50 trophies) Not sure what I'll be saving, but I'll figure it out

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - 92% (41/45 trophies) Just got to grind the gold and create 100 items, then that will leave seeing the normal ending as my last trophy.

RESOGUN - 37% (16/34 trophies) Really unsure how this one will end up playing out, but I'll have it ready with an easy trophy by the 1st

And I still have to come up with at least 4 more games.

Awesome, I'll add it to the OP. Ok you still have more than enough time to come up with 4 more games :).

I know it isn't a competition :)

Yeah, I have 6 ready that just need one trophy:  

1S91f887.png1S315064.png1Se9ceee.png1S38c760.png1S0baa81.png1S4a0133.png

Oh nice, I didn't realise all of them were ready to be platted. I'll change it.

My plan.

I take it you want to join too ;). I'll just list the PS3 and PS4 versions of Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, and Life is Strange for now. Once the PSVita versions are announced before January 1st, post a reminder and I'll add them too :). Also is Spy Hunter ready to be platted?

Little update for ya.

Fallout 3    -    77%   59/73

Assassins Creed 3 Liberation   -   12%   7/45  Currently grinding that stupid level 15 in the online. sooo stupid and boring BTW

I would also like some opinions on Fallout new Vegas. I am considering adding it to my list but with Fallout 4 coming out in a few months IDK If i could platinum it before then. Is it worth playing? I love Fallout 3 and am about to finish it with all the DLC. Is it worth me grabbing new Vegas and beating it before Fallout 4 comes out?

Ps: Thanks Dragon for all your hard work with keeping everything updated and running this, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

• Like 1

Little update for ya.

Fallout 3    -    77%   59/73

Assassins Creed 3 Liberation   -   12%   7/45  Currently grinding that stupid level 15 in the online. sooo stupid and boring BTW

I would also like some opinions on Fallout new Vegas. I am considering adding it to my list but with Fallout 4 coming out in a few months IDK If i could platinum it before then. Is it worth playing? I love Fallout 3 and am about to finish it with all the DLC. Is it worth me grabbing new Vegas and beating it before Fallout 4 comes out?

Ps: Thanks Dragon for all your hard work with keeping everything updated and running this, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Updated it. Lol, you should've played the PS3 version of Liberation, that one has no crappy mp :dance:.

You're welcome, I'm glad you're having so much fun :highfive:.

Awesome, I'll add it to the OP. Ok you still have more than enough time to come up with 4 more games :).

Oh nice, I didn't realise all of them were ready to be platted. I'll change it.

I take it you want to join too ;). I'll just list the PS3 and PS4 versions of Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, and Life is Strange for now. Once the PSVita versions are announced before January 1st, post a reminder and I'll add them too :). Also is Spy Hunter ready to be platted?

Spy Hunter is almost ready,  just need a few things to do,  bit  it won't take more thant 1h00.

I'll try to advance in the games as close as only 1 trophy left to platnum  so it might be that it will be 10 platinum in less than 1h00