Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Damn you Metal Gear Solid 5 :D It is taking nearly all my evenings when I am back from work. But I will have those 10 plats ready. I was planning to have some more very and ultra rares to the collection but now... I guess will go for common and uncommon (and easier ones in general). Like Ben 10 Omniverse 2 which will have this week prepared.

But still... damn you Metal Gear Solid V.

I failed at my first game, I couldn't resist getting Bloodborne platinum.

I believe my list will be something like this:

Murdered Soul Suspect on PS3/PS4

Goat Simulator on PS3/PS4

Men In Black PS3

Broken Age 

Dyling Light

Evolve

Haven't decided on the remaining platinums.

Ok, I'll replace the list in the OP.

Damn you Metal Gear Solid 5 :D It is taking nearly all my evenings when I am back from work. But I will have those 10 plats ready. I was planning to have some more very and ultra rares to the collection but now... I guess will go for common and uncommon (and easier ones in general). Like Ben 10 Omniverse 2 which will have this week prepared.

But still... damn you Metal Gear Solid V.

Awesome, you already have 6 plats ready, so there's more than enough time to finish MGSV and get 3 other plats ready.

Hey everyone!!

Little bit of an update from me :)

Got 3 ready to Plat now: Sound Shapes (PS3 + Vita) and Testament of Sherlock Holmes

(why do I have a feeling I'm definately in the running for the 'Most Common Plats' category? :lol:)

Thanks to a lot of help from freddie1989, I have also got GTA4's Wanted trophy out of the way! :D

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (98%) 31/33 - Trophy Left: A Very Fine Loafer - Ready to Plat

Sound Shapes (PS3) (98%) (87/89) - Trophy Left: Death Mode: Event Horizon #1 - Ready to Plat

Sound Shapes (Vita) (98%) (87/89) - Trophy Left: Death Mode: Aquatica - Ready to Plat

De Blob 2 (84% - but lost my saved games!)

GTA IV (49% - but lost my saved games!)

Guacamelee! (41%)

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (8%)

Lego Lord of the Rings (Vita) (2%)

Teslagrad (1%)

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (0%)

• Like 2

:platinum: 4/10

Lf038cc.png

Last Trophy: Top of the World

Stand on foot at the highest point of Panau. Should be easy enough.

Explosions and stuff. 

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Guacamelee! - 0%

6. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 0%

7. Rogue Legacy - 0%

8. Hotline Miami - 0%

9. The Wolf Among Us - 0%

10. Sleeping Dogs - 0%

Damn you are platting some good games :) 3D Dot, Just Cause and Okami are some of my favourite plats I got and Guacamelee is a damn fine platformer.

For my own update, I decided "dammit Hail to the King, baby" and I am going for my second playthrough right away :). So far 5/23 levels beaten on Insane difficulty. The mothership was a bitch to take down and that flying alien saucer enemy (whatever he is called) took a couple of tries.

I have figured out that Ash trays are the most powerful weapon in the game as they are 1 hit killing people (shot gun takes 2-3 hits) and they don't break so you can just keep spamming people with it :P

• Like 1

Sound Shapes (PS3) (98%) (87/89) - Trophy Left: Death Mode: Event Horizon #1 - Ready to Plat

Sound Shapes (Vita) (98%) (87/89) - Trophy Left: Death Mode: Aquatica - Ready to Plat

Why didn't you just leave a beat school level as last trophy? Playing Death mode on jan 1st is the last thing you'd wanna do :P

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

So, an update on my list is in order I think...Add HDN Re;Birth2 to the list, and updating Resogun!

1. Devil May Cry 2 - 88% (31/34 trophies) Just need Bloody Palace mode. READY TO POP
  2. DRIVECLUB - 17% (23/122 trophies) This is going to look so horrible at like 25% platinum or lower
  3. Diablo 3 - 89% (43/46 trophies) Going to grind out the gold, then I'll just have my level 30 on Hardcore to do. I'll stop at 29 and be ready to pop it then.
  4. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 - 76% (39/50 trophies) Not sure what I'll be saving, but I'll figure it out
  5. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - 92% (41/45 trophies) Just got to grind the gold and create 100 items, then that will leave seeing the normal ending as my last trophy.
  6. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 - 85% (37/41 trophies) Working on Stella's Dungeon and the Delphinus fight and I'll be leaving the 200 plans trophy for last.
  7. RESOGUN - 71% (25/34 trophies) Working on the 15x multiplier, Master difficulty, and saving humans. Should be leaving complete the game with Ferox for my last trophy. Beating Arcade on beginner will be cake after the other trophies.
  8. ??? - Still unsure
  9. ??? - Still unsure
  10. ??? - Still unsure

Damn you are platting some good games :) 3D Dot, Just Cause and Okami are some of my favourite plats I got and Guacamelee is a damn fine platformer.

I'm really excited about finally starting on Guacamelee. I've heard good things and I love a good platformer. Been high on my list of games I've wanted to play for a while now. 

Update

Finally have assasins creed rdy. Took forever being because when I played it last year it glitched on me half way through and my save got corrupted. Glad it didn't this time around.

Assassin's Creed III Liberation (VITA)  98%   43/45  Rdy To Plat     All I have to do is buy 1 ship and it will pop. Life is Strange here I come! Also I have decided I want to make my 50th Plat something that is Ultra Rare. Will get back to you when I decide what it will be.

• Like 1

Ok, that playthrough will be a lot easier, because you can use lvl 99 personas (only if you fused those) once Margaret's tome is unlocked. That's ok, basically almost anything goes in this thread.

Thanks for the link to the guides. I'll earmark them for later. ;)

As for the playthrough NG+, oh YEAH I DEFINITELY WILL be having Level 99 Persona - I'm about to max out the level of my Rank 10 Isis - I maxed out Empress first because I was so damn rich I was able to fuse all the Persona she needed(did it during a day the guide tells you to Rank Up with Adachi because I had forgotten to get Rank 5 in Jester due to him being so low in affinity - I had to use the shrine twice to get him up enough to have him as a Social during the night) - managed to grind the Protag. and half of the part up to max level in Secret Labs because Megidolan is SO OP against those Supreme Hands. Stomped all over the giant robot-boy and he only did his Giligam Eyes once. B) Now I have to advance to Dungeon #6 - I'm due to max Chariot and Priestess Social Links soon.

Going through LEGO Indy 2 from square #1 - I get this annoying crash that happens if you complete the Super Bonus Level too far away from the door and I havet to turn off my PS3 and start over. Oh well, I've gotten another trophy there and will keep updating - I plan on picking up another game tomorrow.

Don't know if I'll keep Rayman Origins on the list - I'm halfway done with the trophies but getting those speed records is tough and I just managed to get the 9th Skull Tooth after 100 tries, I shudder to think what the final tricky treasure will be like... :blink: Will let you know when I have finalized the remaining games. Need to get onto Crack in Time soon.

Hey everyone!!

Little bit of an update from me :)

Got 3 ready to Plat now: Sound Shapes (PS3 + Vita) and Testament of Sherlock Holmes

(why do I have a feeling I'm definately in the running for the 'Most Common Plats' category? :lol:)

Thanks to a lot of help from freddie1989, I have also got GTA4's Wanted trophy out of the way! :D

The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (98%) 31/33 - Trophy Left: A Very Fine Loafer - Ready to Plat

De Blob 2 (84% - but lost my saved games!)

GTA IV (49% - but lost my saved games!)

Guacamelee! (41%)

Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (8%)

Lego Lord of the Rings (Vita) (2%)

Teslagrad (1%)

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Vita) (0%)

:platinum: 4/10

Lf038cc.png

Last Trophy: Top of the World

Stand on foot at the highest point of Panau. Should be easy enough.

Explosions and stuff. 

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Guacamelee! - 0%

6. Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 0%

7. Rogue Legacy - 0%

8. Hotline Miami - 0%

9. The Wolf Among Us - 0%

10. Sleeping Dogs - 0%

Okay, Life is Strange (PS4 version) is ready to plat with one picture left to take so I'll add that to my list ^^

Also would like to add The Talos Principle to the list (it's at 10/40 so 15%)

Update

Finally have assasins creed rdy. Took forever being because when I played it last year it glitched on me half way through and my save got corrupted. Glad it didn't this time around.

Assassin's Creed III Liberation (VITA)  98%   43/45  Rdy To Plat     All I have to do is buy 1 ship and it will pop. Life is Strange here I come! Also I have decided I want to make my 50th Plat something that is Ultra Rare. Will get back to you when I decide what it will be.

Awesome, congrats with those plats everyone :yay:. I'll add them to the OP.

So, an update on my list is in order I think...Add HDN Re;Birth2 to the list, and updating Resogun!

1. Devil May Cry 2 - 88% (31/34 trophies) Just need Bloody Palace mode. READY TO POP
  2. DRIVECLUB - 17% (23/122 trophies) This is going to look so horrible at like 25% platinum or lower
  3. Diablo 3 - 89% (43/46 trophies) Going to grind out the gold, then I'll just have my level 30 on Hardcore to do. I'll stop at 29 and be ready to pop it then.
  4. FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 - 76% (39/50 trophies) Not sure what I'll be saving, but I'll figure it out
  5. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - 92% (41/45 trophies) Just got to grind the gold and create 100 items, then that will leave seeing the normal ending as my last trophy.
  6. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2 - 85% (37/41 trophies) Working on Stella's Dungeon and the Delphinus fight and I'll be leaving the 200 plans trophy for last.
  7. RESOGUN - 71% (25/34 trophies) Working on the 15x multiplier, Master difficulty, and saving humans. Should be leaving complete the game with Ferox for my last trophy. Beating Arcade on beginner will be cake after the other trophies.
  8. ??? - Still unsure
  9. ??? - Still unsure
  10. ??? - Still unsure

Nice work, I'll add it to the OP.

For my own update, I decided "dammit Hail to the King, baby" and I am going for my second playthrough right away  :). So far 5/23 levels beaten on Insane difficulty. The mothership was a bitch to take down and that flying alien saucer enemy (whatever he is called) took a couple of tries.

I have figured out that Ash trays are the most powerful weapon in the game as they are 1 hit killing people (shot gun takes 2-3 hits) and they don't break so you can just keep spamming people with it  :P

What the hell :blink:! I wish I knew that when playing the game on Insanity :(. It would've saved me so much trouble. How much damage does the ash tray do against bosses?

Why didn't you just leave a beat school level as last trophy? Playing Death mode on jan 1st is the last thing you'd wanna do  :P

Some people are just pure masochists :P.

Thanks for the link to the guides. I'll earmark them for later. ;)

As for the playthrough NG+, oh YEAH I DEFINITELY WILL be having Level 99 Persona - I'm about to max out the level of my Rank 10 Isis - I maxed out Empress first because I was so damn rich I was able to fuse all the Persona she needed(did it during a day the guide tells you to Rank Up with Adachi because I had forgotten to get Rank 5 in Jester due to him being so low in affinity - I had to use the shrine twice to get him up enough to have him as a Social during the night) - managed to grind the Protag. and half of the part up to max level in Secret Labs because Megidolan is SO OP against those Supreme Hands. Stomped all over the giant robot-boy and he only did his Giligam Eyes once. B)Now I have to advance to Dungeon #6 - I'm due to max Chariot and Priestess Social Links soon.

Going through LEGO Indy 2 from square #1 - I get this annoying crash that happens if you complete the Super Bonus Level too far away from the door and I havet to turn off my PS3 and start over. Oh well, I've gotten another trophy there and will keep updating - I plan on picking up another game tomorrow.

Don't know if I'll keep Rayman Origins on the list - I'm halfway done with the trophies but getting those speed records is tough and I just managed to get the 9th Skull Tooth after 100 tries, I shudder to think what the final tricky treasure will be like... :blink: Will let you know when I have finalized the remaining games. Need to get onto Crack in Time soon.

Nice, I pretty much used Lucifer with his ultimate Megidolan version and mp regen = OP 

Ok, I'll keep Rayman Origins on the list for now. A Crack in Time is a great game, definitely one of my favourite R&C games.

Why didn't you just leave a beat school level as last trophy? Playing Death mode on jan 1st is the last thing you'd wanna do :P

Haha...believe me, I wish I could have. However I'd already completed all of Beat School on both platforms before I discovered this event :(

I've tried to leave levels I think will be the easiest to complete for the day...fingers crossed I don't break a controller!! Lol

What the hell :blink:! I wish I knew that when playing the game on Insanity :(. It would've saved me so much trouble. How much damage does the ash tray do against bosses?

Well it doesn't one hit kill that flying pig thing but it does all the lower level enemies. That section where you are fighting off waves of enemies (around the sports car) I threw one ash tray on either side of it and just kept spamming it as quickly as I could. When I got overwhelmed I popped steroids (as there is a steroid replacement item in the same room) but yeah that made that fight very easy :)

Haha...believe me, I wish I could have. However I'd already completed all of Beat School on both platforms before I discovered this event :(

I've tried to leave levels I think will be the easiest to complete for the day...fingers crossed I don't break a controller!! Lol

That's some bad timing, good luck with Deathmode. I really didn't like that part.

Well it doesn't one hit kill that flying pig thing but it does all the lower level enemies. That section where you are fighting off waves of enemies (around the sports car) I threw one ash tray on either side of it and just kept spamming it as quickly as I could. When I got overwhelmed I popped steroids (as there is a steroid replacement item in the same room) but yeah that made that fight very easy :)

Still being able to kill those pig cops in 1 hit must be a relief. I had a hard time with those at some points, because they rush you and regenerate their health + go berserk.

That's some bad timing, good luck with Deathmode. I really didn't like that part.

Still being able to kill those pig cops in 1 hit must be a relief. I had a hard time with those at some points, because they rush you and regenerate their health + go berserk.

Oh Pig Cops suck, that is for sure :( I actually got lucky against the final part where you are fighting that flying pig monster and a bunch of Cops.

I killed the flying monster but the Pig cops just hung out in the back shooting their shotguns across the rooms. I stood a good ways back and just picked them off with my handgun as they never moved forward :P

Oh Pig Cops suck, that is for sure :( I actually got lucky against the final part where you are fighting that flying pig monster and a bunch of Cops.

I killed the flying monster but the Pig cops just hung out in the back shooting their shotguns across the rooms. I stood a good ways back and just picked them off with my handgun as they never moved forward :P

You lucky S.O.B., first the OP ash tray and now this :shakefist:. You're not suffering enough while playing Insanity mode :P

The handgun is actually a pretty decent weapon, but I switched it for the shrink ray eventually. That thing is a life-saver.

• Like 1

You lucky S.O.B., first the OP ash tray and now this :shakefist:. You're not suffering enough while playing Insanity mode :P

The handgun is actually a pretty decent weapon, but I switched it for the shrink ray eventually. That thing is a life-saver.

Can I help it if I am that damn good :pimp:

• Like 1

Nice, I pretty much used Lucifer with his ultimate Megidolan version and mp regen = OP 

Ok, I'll keep Rayman Origins on the list for now. A Crack in Time is a great game, definitely one of my favorite R&C games.

Spellcheck = friend. NVM, I don't want to be a Spelling Nazi.

I can one up you - I have crafted an Alice with Megidolan, Null Light and Dark to negate those instant-kill spells, and Die For Me! destroys anything not immune to or repelling dark. But enough about that...

I'd like to add to this list the newest game to my PS3 roster, Ni No Kuni. (There are not a lot of games I could buy with $18.75 :( ) Once I get done with LEGO Indy 2, I'll start playing that game.

I'm going to need to swap Destiny out for Burnout Paradise due to the Legendary weapon trophy being unobtainable without etheric light , which is dlc only now :(

And can I also swap Uncharted 1 with Uncharted 3 please

Haven't really gained any progress in any of the 10 plats apart from 1 more arcade mode on PSABR. I'll hopefully get round to actually earning some trophies soon :P