Platinum Rain Day - Ended

I think I'm going to drop out of the event, too much IRL stuff got in my way and I haven't been able to play as much as I would have liked. I'm most likely not going to reach 10 Platinums before the New Years.

(I'll let you know if there is a change and I will be able to get the Platinums as I will try and still make a push for it)

Well, I wish good luck to everyone else in the event and push for those Platinums!

Just a small progress update from me, as i haven't posted in days

Between work, The phantom pain and watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood from start to finish, my trophy hunting has slowed down a lot :(

if i can't get the phantom pain plat before fallout 4 is out i'm in trouble :o

Also i saw a post mention adding the images, so without further ado:

1. Danganronpa: Another Episode - 97% - Plat Primed!

"Pragmatism's Last Reward "

1L286b99.png

2. Smart As - 91% - Plat Primed!

"Intelligent Being "

1L5bfea2.png

3. Tales From The Borderlands - 81% - Plat Primed!

"We Had Fun, Didn't We? "

1L2ee2ae.png

4. Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - 81%

5. Jojo's Bizzare Adventure: All Star Battle - 5%

6. Game Of Thrones (TT) - 37%

7. Life Is Strange - 0%

8. Steins Gate - 0%

9. Fallout 4 - 0%

10. Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 - 0%

11. Need For Speed - 0%

12. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - 50%

13. Wasteland 2: Directors Cut - 2%

14. Rock Band 4 - 23%

15. Trackmania Turbo - 0%

16. Just Cause 3 - 0%

• Like 1

To the admins - first off, I plan on changing my avatar and my signature due to the fact that I have a new favorite character who is a female detective. ;)

Second, I want to remove LittleBigPlanet and LEGO Indiana Jones 2 from the list. The first game shouldn't have been on the list to begin with due to the fact that online trophies will take forever to claim until I can get a gaming session started.

LEGO Indy 2 is going off of the list because I found that two of the trophies are bugged and require a huge workaround which I don't have time to deal with right now. Even if I get those trophies, the one involving completing a certain level in under five minutes is going to be next to impossible for me because I suck at speed running and you have to go through three phases of the level - it took me 20 minutes to complete it casually and, even with Fast Build and Invincibility on, it will take longer than eight minutes to complete it. I've gotten 100% of all the levels save the Creator, which is stuck at 99% even though I bought everything, so I think this is the bugged trophy and will need to work out the details. I will just put LEGO Indy 2 on my pile of 'games to plat in 2020, if ever.' Shame because I was enjoying the cutscenes so much. :(

I still have plenty of games on the list so that's not an issue.

I wanna join!

I'm going to make it rain LEGOs!

If I can do all 12, I'll feel accomplished.

-Jurassic World

-Indiana Jones 2 

-Harry Potter 1-4

-Harry Potter 5-7

-Pirates of the Caribbean

-Batman 2

-Batman 3

-Lord of the Rings

-Hobbit

-Marvel Super Heroes

-The LEGO Movie

-Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Edited by NerdRage04
  • Like 2

I need to type fast... the giffy siggy above me is distracting me xD

Attention participants:

I won't be very active the next few days, something has come up. Just wanted to give you a heads up. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them to the admins Kochiya Shana and Zone Hunter.

*gasps* is this Satoshi-sama's opportunity to have more post counts than you?

btw... an update ^_^

• Okami HD - 49/51 (98%) ready to pop
  • I actually put the "Learn all skill" trophy last instead of the easy "Get all Stray Beads" trophy cause I thought that NG+ won't let me skip scenes xD
  • I think I am now immune to plat pop itch... oh.. can I whine about the game? just one(me promise me will not whine about Kai's race or how Giant Catfish hates me)...I hate you Blockhead Grande...

random stuff:

I have a little problem now... me is somehow not sure what the 10th one will be >_< I do want it to be GoW III but a part me is somehow not wanting to play it ATM (even knowing it is the best game so far in the series)... I actually want to change it to Broken Age but maaaan... not really loving that game and me somehow want to have 5 Vita plats and 5 PS3 plats... so me might take a short break (maybe me will start and play Hakouki for Styx's 01/03/16 event for now) while I figure out what the 10th game will be >_<

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 3

Got the speed run trophy for Hangar Havoc in Lego Indy 2 but that doesn't mean I will put it back on the list - I got hit with the 100% trophy bug and I can't 100% the Creator hub even though I did all the tutorials and purchased 100% of the items. One other forum said that you need to get 100% in the other playsets before you even touch the Creator Hub, which I did not do, and I don't feel like going through a new game just to do that as some of the collectibles are annoying. :angry:

Good news, got two new trophies for Rayman Origins(Speedy and Hover Happy) so I may consider keeping that game on the list. The speed trophies and getting the last skull tooth and the Land of the Livid Dead will probably be arm-biters in frustration but everything else is okay. I am going to take a short hiatus today, take a nap, and then decide where to go from there. My $ resources are dry as a bone so I can't afford any more games so I need to do with what I have.

1Laf72a5.png

Plat Rain 2-Broken Age

Finally got the Speed Run trophy done :) This was a fun game but the second act really brings the game down. The puzzles are better but the story is WAY worse. Also this game crashed on me 5 or 6 times which is a more than Skyrim and Fallout 3 combined...that is not good.

Anyways that is 2 down :) Here is some music to help set the Rain mood :)

Progress

• Broken Age-READY TO PLAT
  • Teslagrad 35/37 - READY TO PLAT
  • Epic Mickey 2 0/47
  • MiCoach 4/26
  • Duke Nukem Forever 46/51
  • Scene It Bright Lights Big Screen 34/51
  • Sims 3 7/51
  • Sports Champions 2 37/44
  • Star Ocean The Last Hope-37/47
  • Zombie Tycoon 2 18/37
Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 3

1Laf72a5.png

Plat Rain 2-Broken Age

Finally got the Speed Run trophy done :) This was a fun game but the second act really brings the game down. The puzzles are better but the story is WAY worse. Also this game crashed on my 5 or 6 times which is a more than Skyrim and Fallout 3 combine...that is not good.

Progress

• Broken Age-READY TO PLAT
  • Teslagrad 35/37 - READY TO PLAT
  • Epic Mickey 2 0/47
  • MiCoach 4/26
  • Duke Nukem Forever 46/51
  • Scene It Bright Lights Big Screen 34/51
  • Sims 3 7/51
  • Sports Champions 2 37/44
  • Star Ocean The Last Hope-37/47
  • Zombie Tycoon 2 18/37

Well I guess I won't be playing Broken Age :| Congrats on getting it ready to plat though dood!

• Like 1

Daaaaaamn, Zone Hunter, how did you get that far in LEGO LoTR? I gave up on it because I couldn't climb the Isengard tower. Legolas was not cooperating. :(

Anyways, I'm starting on a new game, Where the Wild Things Are for the PS3. I know it's a cop-out but I need an easy trophy list to help prepare me for the terrors of the Ratchet and Clank games and, if I have to, Birth By Sleep Final Mix. (Ice Cream Beat Master Mode... :jaymon: )

Already get 7% from the first part.

this event is really perfect (in terms of motivation) to clear out my backlog a bit. i still have tons of ps3 games lying around (plus digital ofc) from former shopping sprees.

i basically always just bought games when they were discounted or something over the last few years and most of them are still in the plastic wrapper, especially since i got my ps4 :(

so time to dust off some old games perhaps?! ;)

will update my list soon... exciting!

Edited by dernop

Daaaaaamn, Zone Hunter, how did you get that far in LEGO LoTR? I gave up on it because I couldn't climb the Isengard tower. Legolas was not cooperating. :(

Anyways, I'm starting on a new game, Where the Wild Things Are for the PS3. I know it's a cop-out but I need an easy trophy list to help prepare me for the terrors of the Ratchet and Clank games and, if I have to, Birth By Sleep Final Mix. (Ice Cream Beat Master Mode... :jaymon: )

Already get 7% from the first part.

Isengard was bullshit, It kept switching characters on me so Legolas (controlled by the computer) would hop down ruining my progress. I don't know why it was so hard to control.

Anyways Where The WIld Things are is seriously one of the best game stories I have played in a long time. The game is not the worst either but the Story is really fucking good. At first I thought it was just the movie story again so I was skipping it. Then I realized that Warner Bros decided to create a brand new one for the game and while the Movie story is still better, this one still can move you. The last scene in Max's room was quite sad and I think it will resonate with anyone that grew up in a family like Max's.

The Talos Principle is ready for platinum (left it at the final prisoner puzzle) at 97% with 38/40 trophies, so please add that one to my list :D

Isengard was bullshit, It kept switching characters on me so Legolas (controlled by the computer) would hop down ruining my progress. I don't know why it was so hard to control.

Anyways Where The WIld Things are is seriously one of the best game stories I have played in a long time. The game is not the worst either but the Story is really fucking good. At first I thought it was just the movie story again so I was skipping it. Then I realized that Warner Bros decided to create a brand new one for the game and while the Movie story is still better, this one still can move you. The last scene in Max's room was quite sad and I think it will resonate with anyone that grew up in a family like Max's.

As Mayus knows (or at least should), I agree with what he said here :P

• Like 1

UPDATE #3:

• GOW: Ghost of Sparta - 97% (34/36) - Ready to plat
  • Sherlock Holmes:Crimes and Punishments - 96% (23/25) - Ready to plat
  • LA Noire - 98% (59/61) - Ready to plat
  • Deadly Premonition - 24% (11/60)
  • Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions - 72% (34/43)
  • Ratchet and Clank HD - 1% (1/35)
  • Thief - 50% (27/38)
  • inFamous - 4% (3/50)
  • Spec Ops: The Line - 0%
  • Alice Madness Returns - 0%

LA Noire

Last trophy

33L7ee444.png

:silver:The Hunch

Use four intuition points in a single interview session, correctly branching each question.

Edited by whyfire
  • Like 2