Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Not me, cause I don't buy Bethesda games within the first 12 months of the release. After that the beta ends, glitches are patched, and the real version (GOTY edition) is released.

Why?

I don't like Fallout in general. Only once did I buy GOTY Fallout 3... but the instant I put it in my PS3 I tied up a noose for myself and immediately got rid of it. Especially when you consider that the Playstationstrophies site warns that there are tons of bugs. If I hear that a game has more glitches than The Sims 3 on PC, I immediately pass it up... which is why I am going to have to put the Gamestop bundle of the Uncharted games I bought for $9 in the trash because Gamestop is not taking it back and I heard that Uncharted 1 has roaches in the code. :(

Not like I care - I tend to shy away from realistic-looking games in general.

As for why... I think because the person who put that post knows from experience how dangerous that game you picked is. I haven't heard of it but it sounds more bloody hard than I could sanely accept. :o

Edited by Maphantom238

I don't like Fallout in general. Only once did I buy GOTY Fallout 3... but the instant I put it in my PS3 I tied up a noose for myself and immediately got rid of it. Especially when you consider that the Playstationstrophies site warns that there are tons of bugs. If I hear that a game has more glitches than The Sims 3 on PC, I immediately pass it up... which is why I am going to have to put the Gamestop bundle of the Uncharted games I bought for $9 in the trash because Gamestop is not taking it back and I heard that Uncharted 1 has roaches in the code. :(

Not like I care - I tend to shy away from realistic-looking games in general.

As for why... I think because the person who put that post knows from experience how dangerous that game you picked is. I haven't heard of it but it sounds more bloody hard than I could sanely accept. :o

I had no issues with Uncharted 1. Only Crushing difficulty felt a bit cheap when you score 3 headshots and enemies are still alive.

Not sure if you're joking or not, but Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus isn't hard at all.

Games

1. Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 5/32 Trophies (0%)
  2. The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  3. MLB 15 (vita) - 1/19 Trophies (0%)
  4. Assassin's Creed II - 5/51 Trophies (0%)
  5. Smart As - 19/29 Trophies (0%)
  6. Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  7. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  8. Battlefield 3 - 0/39 Trophies (0%)
  9. Modnation Racers Road Trip - 43/47 Trophies (57%)
  10. Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  11. Quantum of Solace - 28/51 Trophies (42%)
  12. Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  13. Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  14. Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)

Plats Ready

1. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  2. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (vita) - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat
  3. Battlefield Bad Company - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat

This 3rd plat will be my proudest plat yet

Edited by jka121

I immediately pass it up... which is why I am going to have to put the Gamestop bundle of the Uncharted games I bought for $9 in the trash because Gamestop is not taking it back and I heard that Uncharted 1 has roaches in the code. :(

Uncharted 1 isn't buggy from my experiences and I haven't heard of it being a buggy mess before?

If that is referring to Senran Kagura I am curious to know how anybody can find it difficult?

• Like 1

How can you have 39 out of 40 trophies and not get plat? The plat is the final trophy. Are you talking about the trophies excluding the platinum? Just curious.

That game sounds interesting since I own and played Persona 4 Golden... but it's a rhythm game and those are the bane of my existence. :angry:

If you had checked their profile you'd realise it was a mistake they meant 38/40 a simple mistake.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night is probably the easiest rhythm game released well it is harder than Love Live! I guess.

Games

1. Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 5/32 Trophies (0%)
  2. The Last of Us (ps3) - 0/24 Trophies (0%)
  3. MLB 15 (vita) - 1/19 Trophies (0%)
  4. Assassin's Creed II - 5/51 Trophies (0%)
  5. Smart As - 19/29 Trophies (0%)
  6. Jak 3 - 0/47 (0%)
  7. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 0/51 Trophies (0%)
  8. Battlefield 3 - 0/39 Trophies (0%)
  9. Modnation Racers Road Trip - 43/47 Trophies (57%)
  10. Madden NFL 11 - 6/25 Trophies (14%)
  11. Quantum of Solace - 28/51 Trophies (42%)
  12. Jak II - 18/41 Trophies (31%)
  13. Infamous 2 - 12/52 Trophies (25%)
  14. Infamous - 0/50 Trophies (0%)

Plats Ready

1. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (ps3) - 49/51 Trophies (91%) - Ready to Plat
  2. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (vita) - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat
  3. Battlefield Bad Company - 49/51 Trophies (97%) - Ready to Plat

This 3rd plat will be my proudest plat yet

Persona 4 Dancing All Night 39/40 (98%) Ready to plat

My memory isn't what it used to be but I think I want to add Ether One as ready to plat with 11/13 trophies.

Sweet, nicely done :yay:.

Uncharted 1 isn't buggy from my experiences and I haven't heard of it being a buggy mess before?

If that is referring to Senran Kagura I am curious to know how anybody can find it difficult?

My thoughts exactly :highfive:.

Mass Effect - 81%

I should have my final playthrough done on the weekend and set it up with the Scholar trophy for the pop

Looks like you managed to finish Insanity after all. Good luck with Scholar, seems like a risky trophy to save.

Ok Count me in if I could, only just got back into Trophy Hunting and saw this thought I'd give it a shot, finally set up my account on the forums so thought I'd best post, I've got a couple games so far and will add more as i work through so anyway, so far

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - 91% (37/39) Ready to Plat

Jak II - 18% (11/41)

Ratchet: Deadolocked - (29/31) Ready to Plat

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus - 98% (21/23) Ready to Plat

Ratchet and Clank - 88% (​32/35) (Just need to grind out bolts then will be ready to buy last golden weapon)

Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal 4% (2/33)

Still need to decide on the rest of my games but plan to have 3/4 more ready by the weekend

(Likely to Be Dropped) -Resogun (4/65)

Edited by Daxteriy

Ok Count me in if I could, only just got back into Trophy Hunting and saw this thought I'd give it a shot, finally set up my account on the forums so thought I'd best post, I've got a couple games so far and will add more as i work through so anyway, so far

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy - 91% (37/39) Ready to Plat

Jak II - 18% (11/41)

Ratchet: Deadolocked - (29/31) Ready to Plat

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus - 98% (21/23) Ready to Plat

Ratchet and Clank - 88% (​32/35) (Just need to grind out bolts then will be ready to buy last golden weapon)

Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal 4% (2/33)

Still need to decide on the rest of my games but plan to have 3/4 more ready by the weekend

(Likely to Be Dropped) -Resogun (4/65)

Nice, welcome to the event :highfive:.

UPDATE:

REMEMBER ME 86% :)

Awesome, looks like it's almost ready to plat :D.

Just a tiny update of sorts no need to add this to the main page yet Dragon as better to do major updates for less work.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 is all set all I need to do now is buy the GP01-Fb Gundam license to get the all licenses trophy as well as the platinum, buying the final license shouldn't be too difficult either since it costs 18,000G and I have around 850,000G roughly.

Haven't done an update in a while too, so here's mine: I'm still playing Dragon Fin Soup and it looks like I'll be busy with that for at least another week. The guide is almost finished though :dance:.

Just a tiny update of sorts no need to add this to the main page yet Dragon as better to do major updates for less work.

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 is all set all I need to do now is buy the GP01-Fb Gundam license to get the all licenses trophy as well as the platinum, buying the final license shouldn't be too difficult either since it costs 18,000G and I have around 850,000G roughly.

Ok, I won't add it yet.

• Like 1

Quick update:

Pier Solar is almost done. I was planning on getting Eternal Slip and the two trophies associated with it out of the way first before doing my second playthrough and leaving the Acolyte trophy for last. However, after trying it out, I see some serious time and effort involved to get through the mini-game so this particular game MIGHT need to come off my list. Not sure yet, going to take the next two days to see how I handle the game and if I can get farther then I have so far. Been wasting all my time on it because the nostalgic factor grabbed me tight.

Still have to get eight games to that shiny shiny platinum ready status and just about a month and a half left to do it in...I can feel the pressure >.>

Quick update:

Pier Solar is almost done. I was planning on getting Eternal Slip and the two trophies associated with it out of the way first before doing my second playthrough and leaving the Acolyte trophy for last. However, after trying it out, I see some serious time and effort involved to get through the mini-game so this particular game MIGHT need to come off my list. Not sure yet, going to take the next two days to see how I handle the game and if I can get farther then I have so far. Been wasting all my time on it because the nostalgic factor grabbed me tight.

Still have to get eight games to that shiny shiny platinum ready status and just about a month and a half left to do it in...I can feel the pressure >.>

Nice, you can do it.

:platinum: 9/10

L39eeaa.png

Last Trophy: Sounds Of Animals Fighting

Wear all masks at least once.

Hotline Miami was very addictive and frustrating at times. Ended up enjoying the game more than I thought I would. Wasn't sure what to expect at first but the game grew on me the more I played. 

I'm still debating which game to use for my final spot in the PRD. I'm going to replace The Wolf Among Us since I don't want to leave the story unfinished. Since I haven't decided on a replacement, I'll just leave it on the list for now. I'll probably just play a few games and see which one has the easiest trophy to save and add that game to the list. Probably won't be going for more than 10 platinums since there is no chance of me reaching the most platinums in the event and 10 is a nice round number. Plus, I could use a platinum fix and the THL points.

1. Darksiders II - 48/50 (98%)

2. Okami HD - 49/51 (98%)

3. 3D Dot Game Heroes - 49/51 (98%) UR

4. Just Cause 2 - 49/51 (98%)

5. Guacamelee! - 46/48 (97%)

6. Motorstorm: Apocalypse - 46/48 (98%)

7. Sleeping Dogs - 49/51 (99%)

8. Rogue Legacy - 28/30 (91%) UR

9. Hotline Miami  - 33/35  (98%)

10. The Wolf Among Us - 0%

• Like 4