Platinum Rain Day - Ended

Here is my update:

LA Cops: one trophy left to platinum. Just need to launch the game, purchase a weapon then boom Platinum.

Dying Light: one trophy left to platinum. Just need to launch the game, craft a weapon then boom Platinum.

GameOfThrones (PS4): only last episode left, once it is released. I will get everything except last trophy.

GameOfThrones (PS3): same as above.

Tales of Borderlands (PS3/4): I haven't started, but I will leave last trophy before platinum.

Goat Simulator (PS3/4): I haven't started, but I will leave last trophy before platinum.

What about Cursed Crusade :o

Also in all honesty as we were talking yesterday you should make Fallout 4 your 50th platinum (that is if you ever get around to playing it :P)

Ok I say we do it. Looks like the first run we can play through the whole game together. The nightmare run we should play through alone cuz the guide says the AI acts like a bullet spong for some reason. Mby we can play it this weekend? Im buying it now. and ya Fallout 4 would be an awsome 50th plat. Myswell update while I'm posting!

Rainbow Moon   -  45%   31/53

Game of Thrones  (PS3)  -  24%  10/49    Anyone else having problems dling episode 6 on the disk version? All I get is a blue screen after I hit the download button  

Edited by Fozzyabear
  • Like 1

Ok I say we do it. Looks like the first run we can play through the whole game together. The nightmare run we should play through alone cuz the guide says the AI acts like a bullet spong for some reason. Mby we can play it this weekend? Im buying it now. and ya Fallout 4 would be an awsome 50th plat. Myswell update while I'm posting!

Rainbow Moon   -  45%   31/53

Game of Thrones  (PS3)  -  24%  10/49    Anyone else having problems dling episode 6 on the disk version? All I get is a blue screen after I hit the download button  

Works for me :D

I guess it's time for an update, made slight progress just got to choose which games to work on now;

1. Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy; 91% (37/39) Ready

2. Jak II 91% (39/41) Ready

3. Jak 3 91% (45/47) Ready

4. Ratchet and Clank 91% (33/35) Ready

5. Ratchet: Deadlocked 90% (29/31) Ready

6. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time 97% (35/37) Ready

7. Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus 98% (21/23) Ready

Working on:

Ratchet and Clank 2 7% (4/35)

Ratchet and Clank 3 4% (2/33)

You've gotten the hard as nails Deadlocked and Crack in Time at 99% but not the easier games that are the second part of the original trilogy?!?! BLASPHEMY.

J/K, I applaud your effort. I almost have Crack in Time there, just need to finish the Challenge Mode and get that annoying mini game in the Battleplex(you know what I'm talking about) to 10000 points and then I will just have the Insomniac Museum as my last trophy to platinum. I'll work hard on getting those last trophies over Thanksgiving and Christmas, as I already have planned out what the final two games will be.

Dragon, I'd like for my final two games to be LEGO Jurassic Park(for Vita) and The LEGO Movie Videogame(for PS4) - I had a hiccup with the Flatbrush Valley free play(couldn't seem to grab the bags in time) but this is not like My Blaster Runs Hot so after a week at worst I should get that Gold Manual. Working on Platinums for my other account.

Guess I will post an update now before I start focusing on preparations for the Baka Hentai! PP thread.

At current have 16 games prepared and 13 planned at current after some replanning:

PREPARED

1L3a7c29.png 1L3a7c29.png 1L3a7c29.png 1Lb65f1b.png 1Lb65f1b.png 1Lb030a1.png 1L036a11.png 1L0b3522.png 1Lff36bf.png 1Lec4434.png 1Lf4e387.png 1L5c95c4.png 1L3f9a3a.png 1L6fea35.png 1L3dde90.png 1L2ee2ae.png

SETTING UP

L11d596.png L4ddc83.png L3218c3.png L43866e.png L9b72c2.png L1a7a6b.png L6ace7d.png L4d0858.png Lb25e1b.png L3feb61.png L9200e5.png L6b73c6.png L4cd82f.png

TEXT:

• Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax - 57/59 98%
  • Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax - 56/59 90%
  • Steins;Gate - 40/42 97%
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - 45/47 97%
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia   U - 31/35 74%
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - 36/38 96%
  • Naruto Storm 2 - 47/50 82%
  • Corpse Party Blood Drive - 34/38 87%
  • IS2 Love & Purge - 34/36 90%
  • XBLAZE Lost : Memories - 38/40 91%
  • Time Leap - 20/25 77%
  • Norn9 Var Commons - 28/30 90%
  • Code Realize - 23/32 64%
  • Tales from the Borderlands - 34/36 91%
  • Soul Calibur V - 44/51 88%
  • Naruto Storm R - 37/50 62%
  • One Piece Pirate Warriors - 15/37 29%
  • Saints Row IV - 31/71 35%
  • Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires - 43/51 66%
  • Hatsune Miku Project Diva f - 12/29 29%
  • P4 Dancing All Night - 2/40 2%
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia - 22/46 32%
  • Danganronpa AE - 9/36 13%
  • Virtue's Last Reward - 4/33 5%
  • Virtue's Last Reward - 0/33 0%
  • Amnesia - 0/26 0%
  • ??? - ??/?? ??%
  • Touhou Gensou Rondo - 21/35 62%

Ok, why didn't you start earning trophies on the new account? Or is this a recent decision?

@ Dragon: I have been earning trophies on the new account - I got my first platinum a while ago. But it's a recent decision to clean my slate(because PSN has no option to remove games from the trophy account if they have any trophies on them) and start fresh. I'm still going to try to finish up the list for this PRD, and whenever I get word of when the next is coming up, I'll do it with my new account. This account will probably just become a guinea pig account to see if a game is worth platinuming. Yes, that means tons of trash trophies on it, but that will spare the new account any trophies for games that I don't ever intend to platinum.

I know it's a petty cop-out, but where I am coming from, my family has a history of copping out whenever they are present with situations that would take too much time and/or money. Recently I had to turn in my key to the local gym because my mother is going to have neck surgery soon and she is in no condition to be left alone, so my only means of transportation (asides from public) is going to be AWOL until the situation improves, so my father decided it would save a lot of time and money that he needs to just cancel(he calls it a break but I don't buy it) the gym term for the time being. I've fallen short of the tree, so to speak - if a game is too difficult or not fun to play, I don't want its trophies sullying my account until I decide either (a) I will never buy it again or (B) I will platinum it if its the last thing I do.

Now some games I do like enough to consider - The Kingdom Hearts series was one of my favorite series when it came out on PS2. It's just that the trophies take a lot of work and some frustration. I want to get the games that are easy for me to get all the trophies on first, like LEGO games. I am NOT talking about garbage games like games designed for little kids(definitely not Hannah Montana!) but once I have completed the trophies for every LEGO game I can stand, I will start on the harder games. I have several trophies for Ratchet and Clank HD on my new account. It was the first game I earned trophies in and my first trophy was from that game... it's just that the hoverboard race trophies are frustrating and make me cuss and mangle myself and I want to try to prep myself for more of that. I"m not dumping the game, I just want to put it on the back burner for time being.

So, if I still have those Kingdom Hearts games and earn trophies in them, you can bet they'll be a part of the next PRD. Sorry for the long-winded post, I just wanted to state my reasons. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just need a fresh start with my priorities straight.

Another quick update:

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - 69/71 or 93% - Ready to Plat (all I have to do is turn on all Red Bricks)

I'm also dropping Heavy Rain and WWE 2K14 due to time constraints.

Sweet, finally got Dragon's Dogma done. I was scared of the 350 items at first, but was able to get help from a friend. Saved right in front of the final boss (2nd time). Now on to Final Fantasy X and Okami HD!

1. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 91% (49/51) Plat Ready.

2. Persona 4 Dancing All Night - 98% (38/40) Plat Ready.

3. Teslagrad - 98% (35/37) Plat Ready.

4. Final Fantasy X - 7% (5/34)

5. Okami HD

6. Trine 2

Lost Dimension 34/36 (98%)  Ready to plat

Here is my update:

LA Cops: one trophy left to platinum. Just need to launch the game, purchase a weapon then boom Platinum.

Dying Light: one trophy left to platinum. Just need to launch the game, craft a weapon then boom Platinum.

GameOfThrones (PS4): only last episode left, once it is released. I will get everything except last trophy.

GameOfThrones (PS3): same as above.

Tales of Borderlands (PS3/4): I haven't started, but I will leave last trophy before platinum.

Goat Simulator (PS3/4): I haven't started, but I will leave last trophy before platinum.

Dragon

Saint's Row IV 55/71 (72%) - Ready to plat

Just gotta finish some challenges and grind to 40hrs

I finished another one :D

Resident Evil 5 49/51 (98%)... just have to kill 2 enemies with one flashgranade :D

The difference between Veteran and Professional is crazy... Veteran just seems to be a walk in the park :D

UPDATE:

ASSASSINS CREED LIBERATION 96% -PLAT PRIMED :) just need to 100% 1 sequence

Guess I will post an update now before I start focusing on preparations for the Baka Hentai! PP thread.

At current have 16 games prepared and 13 planned at current after some replanning:

PREPARED

1L3a7c29.png 1L3a7c29.png 1L3a7c29.png 1Lb65f1b.png 1Lb65f1b.png 1Lb030a1.png 1L036a11.png 1L0b3522.png 1Lff36bf.png 1Lec4434.png 1Lf4e387.png 1L5c95c4.png 1L3f9a3a.png 1L6fea35.png 1L3dde90.png 1L2ee2ae.png

SETTING UP

L11d596.png L4ddc83.png L3218c3.png L43866e.png L9b72c2.png L1a7a6b.png L6ace7d.png L4d0858.png Lb25e1b.png L3feb61.png L9200e5.png L6b73c6.png L4cd82f.png

TEXT:

• Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax - 56/59 90%
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - 45/47 97%
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia   U - 31/35 74%
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 - 36/38 96%
  • Naruto Storm 2 - 47/50 82%
  • Corpse Party Blood Drive - 34/38 87%
  • IS2 Love & Purge - 34/36 90%
  • XBLAZE Lost : Memories - 38/40 91%
  • Time Leap - 20/25 77%
  • Norn9 Var Commons - 28/30 90%
  • Code Realize - 23/32 64%
  • Tales from the Borderlands - 34/36 91%
  • Soul Calibur V - 44/51 88%
  • Naruto Storm R - 37/50 62%
  • One Piece Pirate Warriors - 15/37 29%
  • Saints Row IV - 31/71 35%
  • Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires - 43/51 66%
  • Hatsune Miku Project Diva f - 12/29 29%
  • P4 Dancing All Night - 2/40 2%
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia - 22/46 32%
  • Danganronpa AE - 9/36 13%
  • Virtue's Last Reward - 4/33 5%
  • Virtue's Last Reward - 0/33 0%
  • Amnesia - 0/26 0%
  • ??? - ??/?? ??%
  • Touhou Gensou Rondo - 21/35 62%

Congrats everyone, nice work :yay:.

sorry Dragon, I forgot all about GOT coming out yesterday. I promise FALLOUT 4 HERE I COME!!!!

Fine, I'll forgive you this time :P.

How is the best platinum image voting gonna work? Just curious 

After January 3 all the members have the chance to vote for the top 5 plats they like the most. The plat with the most votes wins. We will add the plats that were unlocked to the OP, so it's easy to see. However, that does mean participants need to post the images of the plats they've unlocked too during the plat rain days.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

After January 3 all the members have the chance to vote for the top 5 plats they like the most. The plat with the most votes wins. We will add the plats that were unlocked to the OP, so it's easy to see. However, that does mean participants need to post the images of the plats they've unlocked too during the plat rain days.

But that is only for plat images that were part of a 10 plat unlock right? If you only get 2 or 3 plats then your images aren't eligible?

But that is only for plat images that were part of a 10 plat unlock right? If you only get 2 or 3 plats then your images aren't eligible?

I-IS THIS TRUE?!

Sweet, finally got Dragon's Dogma done. I was scared of the 350 items at first, but was able to get help from a friend. Saved right in front of the final boss (2nd time). Now on to Final Fantasy X and Okami HD!

1. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - 91% (49/51) Plat Ready.

2. Persona 4 Dancing All Night - 98% (38/40) Plat Ready.

3. Teslagrad - 98% (35/37) Plat Ready.

4. Final Fantasy X - 7% (5/34)

5. Okami HD

6. Trine 2

YOU! GET TO 10 PLATS NOW, SO I CAN VOTE FOR DRAGON'S DOGMA!

Speaking of which, I want my Dragon's Dogma sword back...

Resident Evil 5 49/51 (98%)... just have to kill 2 enemies with one flashgranade :D

The difference between Veteran and Professional is crazy... Veteran just seems to be a walk in the park :D

I had to wait more than 2 years until I was able to unlock this plat. And all because of two levels on Professional. Luckily, I found a patient and stubborn soul to help me past them :D It was one of the happiest days of my life :D (Yeah, I don't have that many).

On a side note, I really wanted to put Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce as my next plat but... this game is absolutely terrible in terms of gameplay. I completely had forgotten why I left it a few years ago. No idea why I've decided to get back to it but even after you grind a character to max level, the enemies still kick your ass around like you are nothing. Grrr... and I can't find anyone online anymore for the exchange trophy so I guess this one will be off the list... Still, I will try a few more days :D and grind some materials for better equipment.

*snip*

Ok, I was wondering why you didn't sign up the new account for the PRD.

UUMMMMM DRAGON CALLING DRAGON.....

LOOKS LIKE SOME1 HAS A PLAT IN DRAGON FIN SOUP !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!     WTF

Yeah I noticed, it seems legit. Which means he either found a workaround or is a very good hacker. I've asked how he got the trophies, but haven't received a reply yet.

I-IS THIS TRUE?!

YOU! GET TO 10 PLATS NOW, SO I CAN VOTE FOR DRAGON'S DOGMA!

Speaking of which, I want my Dragon's Dogma sword back...

Yes it's true.

Just kidding, as long as participants sign up before the PRD and pop the plats between January 1-3, you can vote on it.

Add Final Horizon to that list; loving this game

Final Horizon [bASE GAME 25%] 15/38

Added.

My ps3 died, but I'm going to have it fixed by december. You can keep Pier Solar (which I just need to slippery minigame to rig) and BattleFantasia on my list, remove every other PS3 game. Now add RnC 2, RnC3 and R:Deadlocked as primed in the list. I blame Sir_Bee for making me wanna play the latter, saw the game on his card for a good week before I left PSNP. I should return here on January 1st to post when I'm done and to see who else finished this as well. Currently playing through Jak 2 (holy shit, this game is horrible) and STFU on the vita for this event.

My ps3 died, but I'm going to have it fixed by december. You can keep Pier Solar (which I just need to slippery minigame to rig) and BattleFantasia on my list, remove every other PS3 game. Now add RnC 2, RnC3 and R:Deadlocked as primed in the list. I blame Sir_Bee for making me wanna play the latter, saw the game on his card for a good week before I left PSNP. I should return here on January 1st to post when I'm done and to see who else finished this as well. Currently playing through Jak 2 (holy shit, this game is horrible) and STFU on the vita for this event.

This saddens me

• Like 1

On plat rain days, would I make a separate post for each image, or One whole post containing each of them? 

I had to wait more than 2 years until I was able to unlock this plat. And all because of two levels on Professional. Luckily, I found a patient and stubborn soul to help me past them :D It was one of the happiest days of my life :D (Yeah, I don't have that many).

On a side note, I really wanted to put Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce as my next plat but... this game is absolutely terrible in terms of gameplay. I completely had forgotten why I left it a few years ago. No idea why I've decided to get back to it but even after you grind a character to max level, the enemies still kick your ass around like you are nothing. Grrr... and I can't find anyone online anymore for the exchange trophy so I guess this one will be off the list... Still, I will try a few more days :D and grind some materials for better equipment.

I was lucky that after a few missions i got infinite golden and rotten eggs :D that helped a lot for buying stuff... and playing on pro with 2 guys wit infinite rocket launcher was helpful as well :D ...

And what more, i lost a few times to Wesker in the vulcano, but after someone joined my game a single rocket did it :D before that i shot dozens but didn't hurt him :blink::unsure:

@ Topic:

The next one ready for plat B)

Jak & Dexter 37/39 (91%)... just the final boss fight left... doesn't look to dificult to me :)