Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

I really hope we get some sweet Persona 5 avatars on our store at some point. I wanna represent best waifu. :awesome:

And come on, Atlus, give us poor westerners some way to acquire this badass theme.

Is there a theme included with our collector's edition? I hope so. :|

They spoil parts of P4G at the very start, with "Shadow World"'s video. So yeah.

I don't know what you're talking about...

Persona 4 Golden was only released four years ago, and I'm sure there are many people who are interested in playing that game now because of Persona 5. Besides, just because something is "old" isn't really an excuse. You can go back and enjoy something no matter how old it is. I do all the time. A little consideration for others won't kill you.

Person 4 g is a re-release of Persona 4 from the Ps2 with a few minor differences that change nothing too much. If you want to nit pick on a PS2 game than feel free. And in the super micro slim chance of ruining 1 persons P4 experience, I apologize in advance. I consider everyone here, I also consider SMT fans to be a small breed and mentioning a gas station is getting a little bit precious.

Edited by Z1MZUM

Person 4 g is a re-release of Persona 4 from the Ps2 with a few minor differences that change nothing too much. If you want to nit pick on a PS2 game than feel free. And in the super micro slim chance of ruining 1 persons P4 experience, I apologize in advance. I consider everyone here, I also consider SMT fans to be a small breed and mentioning a gas station is getting a little bit precious.

I don't see how that's nitpicking. Yes, it was originally released on the PS2, but so what? I know there are tons of people who were introduced to the series with P4G. I was one of them. It doesn't change the fact that there are still people out there who haven't played the game yet but want to in the future. As I said before, I'm sure Persona 5 will bring in a lot of new fans, and they may want to play the previous games in the series for example. A game is never too old to experience for the first time.

I rest my case.

Uhhhh, no... That doesn't tell me anything. :P I'd like to see you try and explain to me how the opening to P4G would be able to spoil the plot for a player with no prior knowledge of the game. I watched that opening a ton of times on my first playthrough, and nope, it didn't spoil anything for me. :P

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 2

Uhhhh, no... That doesn't tell me anything. :P I'd like to see you try and explain to me how the opening to P4G would be able to spoil the plot for a player with no prior knowledge of the game. I watched that opening a ton of times on my first playthrough, and nope, it didn't spoil anything for me. :P

It tells you all of the playable characters (not in order), that it involves TV's, people hanging off of TV receivers, glasses, a limo, a weird man and a weird woman IN the limo, butterflies, bikes, winter gear, and throwing away the glasses.

Tell me all of those aren't important plot points...

Well, yeah, i can recognize too, but that doesnt mean they sound the same... 

Oh come on, you know I was sarcastic =)

You can't not reply without sarcasm to someone saying all JP dubs sound the same most likely without actual knowledge about the subject =D

Same here, I usually prefer subs over dubs, but P4G is one of the few that I always watch dubbed.

Watching something with Kana Hanazawa dubbed...

I'm royally disappointed in you. :/

Yes! I recognize 1 name on the list: Nana Mizuki (aka Hinata Hyuuga and Orihime Inoue)

Eh... that... is... a bit too few =D

MINOR?!

It has Kana Hanazawa! It has Marie! That is the most major difference you can have! :awesome:

However, Wolfie is right, spoilers for a game that is still on top of popularity ratings should not have an expiry date.

Though, getting spoiled on the main antagonist is actually welcomed spoiler if someone wants to Plat the game :awesome:

• Like 1

MINOR?!

It has Kana Hanazawa! It has Marie! That is the most major difference you can have! :awesome:

However, Wolfie is right, spoilers for a game that is still on top of popularity ratings should not have an expiry date.

Though, getting spoiled on the main antagonist is actually welcomed spoiler if someone wants to Plat the game :awesome:

Watch out! Spoiler alert :awesome:  It's still loads of fun to play and it was a complete buzz over the 4 weeks away. The scooters also added a touch of comedy imo, not to mention the skinny bathing suit. And yes exactly for the plat I agree, but if you didn't know and never played it my few words would mean very little tbh.

Let's all agree on one thing, P4 was brilliant and it was nice to see a re release for all of the smt fans. Brilliant work atlus, just cut the harmonica out jeeeeeezuz it's nasty.

I don't see how that's nitpicking. Yes, it was originally released on the PS2, but so what? I know there are tons of people who were introduced to the series with P4G. I was one of them. It doesn't change the fact that there are still people out there who haven't played the game yet but want to in the future. As I said before, I'm sure Persona 5 will bring in a lot of new fans, and they may want to play the previous games in the series for example. A game is never too old to experience for the first time.

I'm one of those people too, never played any Persona or SMT before P4G.

Watching something with Kana Hanazawa dubbed...

I'm royally disappointed in you. :/

Dubbed Marie > subbed Marie :awesome:.

• Like 2

MINOR?!

Is knowing that in P4 these days the equivalent of Aeris dying in FFVII?

Oh come on, you know I was sarcastic =)

You can't not reply without sarcasm to someone saying all JP dubs sound the same most likely without actual knowledge about the subject =D

That's my opinion, it doesn't mean I don't have knowledge of the subject like you're assuming just because our opinions don't match.

Dubbed Marie < subbed Marie :awesome:.

Tuturu~ fixed that for you !  B)

I love most HanaKana characters, but the one i really find it annoying is Pururut (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

The way she talks in a sleepy/slow way is so irritating  :shakefist:

Juuuuuuuuuuummmpppppppp~~ Pyon Pyon ~  <_<

But her megami form is diferent, i LOVE Iris Heart  <3  :wub:

Tuturu~ fixed that for you !  B)

I love most HanaKana characters, but the one i really find it annoying is Pururut (Hyperdimension Neptunia)

But I'm not talking about other HanaKana characters, solely about Marie. I do like the sleepy way of Plutia and the insane Seryu.

I only know of Nana as voicing those 2 chars. I don't know who else she voices. Either that, or I might have heard her voice somewhere else, but don't know about it.

How about her most famous role Fate Testarossa (I think it is her most famous one anyway), or something singing related like Tsubasa Kazanari (because she is a lot more famous as a singer)?

Dubbed Marie > subbed Marie :awesome:.

Oh man, my disappointment only raises.

Boooo, that's one of her best roles :P

That's godly cuteness :P

Is knowing that in P4 these days the equivalent of Aeris dying in FFVII?

Yea, pretty much.

That's my opinion, it doesn't mean I don't have knowledge of the subject like you're assuming just because our opinions don't match.

In that case, your opinion is incomprehensible to say at least.

If you have knowledge on the subject, you would never say that. 

I assumed that because otherwise, I can't comprehend how someone with actual knowledge on the subject could say that.

If you know some Japanese dubs, you must know they are not the same.

It tells you all of the playable characters (not in order), that it involves TV's, people hanging off of TV receivers, glasses, a limo, a weird man and a weird woman IN the limo, butterflies, bikes, winter gear, and throwing away the glasses.

Tell me all of those aren't important plot points...

Those aren't important plot points. :P Oh no! Now I know there are bikes and winter gear in the game. Totally spoiled now. :(

Out of everything you listed, the only information you could even argue would be the playable characters, but if you think that is a spoiler, then apparently the box art is a spoiler too. :P

2150844-1331924510702.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder who these characters are. They are shown prominently on the front of the box... Could they possibly be important? :hmm:

Edited by Undead Wolf

Those aren't important plot points. :P Oh no! Now I know there are bikes and winter gear in the game. Totally spoiled now. :(

Out of everything you listed, the only information you could even argue would be the playable characters, but if you think that is a spoiler, then apparently the box art is a spoiler too. :P

2150844-1331924510702.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder who these characters are. They are shown prominently on the front of the box... Could they possibly be important? :hmm:

I missed out REALLY important plotpoints in the intro, for the sake of kindness...

DLC are awesome in this game too.

Cant wait to play this with "Mass Destruction" as a Battle Theme.

Also i like how the Hero calls the Personas by their names everytime you switch between them.

Fukuyama Jun being a badass.  B)

---

Edited by GrayFT