Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

Yeah, it's been removed from the store. It was only supposed to be up December 5th and it seems like they did indeed immediately remove it.

AFAIK the theme and avatar were only available for 24 hours.

Well thats just great... Thanks for the info though

On 12/6/2016 at 6:25 PM, LucasV9991 said:

Yeah, it's been removed from the store. It was only supposed to be up December 5th and it seems like they did indeed immediately remove it.

Dammit.. I should check this thread more often, I could've nabbed that while it was still up. :( 

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

What makes you so sure? :P It would be kinda weird if they only gave us a Ryuji avatar/theme. Nobody cares about him. We want the waifus! :awesome:

Ah so they'll give us some Good theme i could enjoy when i turn on the Ps i don't care to see a blonde guy now i rather keep my ZZestiria theme then xD

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's a relief. For a moment there I thought another one came to PSN and I missed it.

Luckily Nope and Hopefully it will arrive, i don't care of the one they gave now even if i have it xD

Edited by Sora9427

14 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's a relief. For a moment there I thought another one came to PSN and I missed it.

11 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Luckily Nope and Hopefully it will arrive, i don't care of the one they gave now even if i have it xD

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol, same here. I got the Ryuji avatar and theme, but didn't care about him at all :lol: .

Same here. For a moment I thought I somehow missed other avatars/themes but luckily I didn't. I did download the Ryuji avatar and theme as well but I'm not that fond of 'em. Let's hope we get themes and avatars for the other characters as well :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LucasV9991 said:

Same here. For a moment I thought I somehow missed other avatars/themes but luckily I didn't. I did download the Ryuji avatar and theme as well but I'm not that fond of 'em. Let's hope we get themes and avatars for the other characters as well :)

Welcome to the club :highfive: .

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wait, what? Were there other avatars/themes on PSN?

5 hours ago, LucasV9991 said:

Sorry for the confusion. Reading it back, I can see how you may have misinterpreted it. Don't worry, if a Futaba avatar/theme gets released, I'll be making a much bigger song and dance about it. :lol: I hope it does happen because that's totally gonna be my PSN avatar like forever. :P

How about if the person who sees the avatars/themes go live first tags all of us in a post so we definitely don't miss it? That would be putting the new feature to good use. ;)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Sorry for the confusion. Reading it back, I can see how you may have misinterpreted it. Don't worry, if a Futaba avatar/theme gets released, I'll be making a much bigger song and dance about it. :lol: I hope it does happen because that's totally gonna be my PSN avatar like forever. :P

You mean until Persona 6 is released :awesome: .

23 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

How about if the person who sees the avatars/themes go live first tags all of us in a post so we definitely don't miss it? That would be putting the new feature to good use. ;)

Sure, that's a great idea.

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You mean until Persona 6 is released :awesome: .

Let's be realistic here. What are the chances Persona 6 will have a waifu that beats Futaba? Not likely. :giggle: Maybe if this waifu had a split personality. One version of her was voiced by Aoi Yuki and the other by Kana Hanazawa. Now that would be the waifu to end all waifus. :awesome:

4 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Maybe if this waifu had a split personality. One version of her was voiced by Aoi Yuki and the other by Kana Hanazawa. Now that would be the waifu to end all waifus. :awesome:

OMG OH MY GOSH! OMG! OMG! OMG!

36 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'll be making a much bigger song and dance about it. :lol: 

Or I'll be spamming everything with it :awesome: 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Let's be realistic here. What are the chances Persona 6 will have a waifu that beats Futaba? Not likely. :giggle: Maybe if this waifu had a split personality. One version of her was voiced by Aoi Yuki and the other by Kana Hanazawa. Now that would be the waifu to end all waifus. :awesome:

Lol :lol: , I'm still not convinced P5 will have someone that can match Rise and Naoto.

15 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol :lol: , I'm still not convinced P5 will have someone that can match Rise and Naoto.

You've got to be joking, right? Please tell me you're joking. :P I mean does anyone actually like Rise? I find that hard to believe. :lol: Naoto is cool, but she has nothing on Marie. ;)