Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Sorry for the confusion. Reading it back, I can see how you may have misinterpreted it. Don't worry, if a Futaba avatar/theme gets released, I'll be making a much bigger song and dance about it. :lol: I hope it does happen because that's totally gonna be my PSN avatar like forever. :P

How about if the person who sees the avatars/themes go live first tags all of us in a post so we definitely don't miss it? That would be putting the new feature to good use. ;)

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sure, that's a great idea.

Deal ;).

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Lol :lol: , I'm still not convinced P5 will have someone that can match Rise and Naoto.

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

You've got to be joking, right? Please tell me you're joking. :P I mean does anyone actually like Rise? I find that hard to believe. :lol: Naoto is cool, but she has nothing on Marie. ;)

Naoto = best girl. No doubt about that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LucasV9991 said:

57 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

latest?cb=20160525002125

Well, trash might be a bit much, but compared to Marie, she may as well be. :awesome:

Hey Lucas I think it's time to show wolfie here the power of the Dutch Alliance. Seeing how he's undead, human rights don't apply :devil: .

45 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Take shelter! Bring the women and children with you, because it's about to get nasty. :awesome:

Nasty won't even begin to describe it, our numbers will darken the sky. Every man, woman, and child will look up and feel only despair :P .

Spoiler

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dragon army

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Hey Lucas I think it's time to show wolfie here the power of the Dutch Alliance. Seeing how he's undead, human rights don't apply :devil: .

Nasty won't even begin to describe it, our numbers will darken the sky. Every man, woman, and child will look up and feel only despair :P .

Reveal hidden contents

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor dragon army

If it's a war you want, it's a war you'll get! OPEN FIIIIIIRE! :awesome:

ebNeMKp.gif

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

latest?cb=20160525002125

Well, trash might be a bit much, but compared to Marie, she may as well be. :awesome:

Well then, back at ya!

hqdefault.jpg?custom=true&w=168&h=94&stc

11 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

Chie best waifu. *hides under a bridge*

8672e6fb04620cbcf72ab3b1222ae5b5.jpg

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, LucasV9991 said:

Nah. There is only one.

3 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Oh god here begins the Waifu War xD

You mean the Waifu Massacre. And Everyone shall be defeated by...

2 hours ago, Eyjabria said:

Chie best waifu. *hides under a bridge*

This. Get out from under that bridge. Right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

You've thought of everything! There's no way I can compete with such a strategic genius! :lol:

Well, you could just remind him he left his treasure vulnerable while he attacks. Then send foolish brave adventurers to go and get it, while you get barbecued distract him.

41 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

That's one of the perks of doing an internship at the Illuminati: there's an abundance of top secret information at my disposal :awesome: .

Except they would notice a huge Dragon in their library. Your oversized rump wouldn't fit through the door or the window.

4 minutes ago, dmann said:

Well, you could just remind him he left his treasure vulnerable while he attacks. Then send foolish brave adventurers to go and get it, while you get barbecued distract him.

You're hired. Enjoy your new position as chief strategist of war (that's a thing, right?:P). 

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

You're hired. Enjoy your new position as chief strategist of war (that's a thing, right?:P). 

Chief Strategist of the War Council. That means I supersede you in matters of battle.

Go and tie his mouth shut. And be quick about it. And while you are at it, tie his wings together, and tie his ears back. Doesn't need to be in that order.

I will be heading an adventuring party for the Dragon's treasure in the meantime.

12 minutes ago, dmann said:

Except they would notice a huge Dragon in their library. Your oversized rump wouldn't fit through the door or the window.

Don't worry, I have the necessary clearance, otherwise I couldn't do the internship.

3 minutes ago, dmann said:

I will be heading an adventuring party for the Dragon's treasure in the meantime.

I can't wait to see how you'll handle the deadly maze *grabs popcorn, soda, and a comfortable couch*:popcorn: .

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

Don't worry, I have the necessary clearance, otherwise I couldn't do the internship.

Well, they would still need entrances specially made for you.

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

I can't wait to see how you'll handle the deadly maze *grabs popcorn, soda, and a comfortable couch*:popcorn: .

Oh, you mean the one the Dwarves just dug through with pickaxes? Hope that wall wasn't important.

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It's all taken care off.

Isn't there a usage fee for the books as well?

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nope, that's not the one I'm talking about :awesome: .

So the next area is the deadly maze. Got it. The explosives handling halflings will deal with it.

I brought an army of adventurers, by the way. That will all go in front of me.