Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

There's a MultiQuote button to the left of the Quote button. You can use that to quote multiple people at the same time.

Yeah i noticed it when i already wrote down xD I usually have the comments to quote on same page so i just quote Both that's why :P

Since I was posting this elsewhere.

One last thing regarding the W word.

This is pretty much how the word is used now :/

aDmnGNB_700b.jpg

Because PS4. :/

Yeah Like the word Nerd! But nowadays seems like usuing Nerd is even cool in some places for whatever reason bah who cares honestly

Yeah Because Ps4 so?

I will understand if the game is JUST on PS4 well nothing to do they decided that and ok it doesn't even exist on Vita but with this 2 There is the Vita version in Japan it's simply stupid not taken it here (Even Digital on the store i don't ask for the retail) they would just have to take all the translations done on Ps4 and port it on Vita i don't think it's this huge of a work or fatigue But oh well this is the West so i don't even know why i'm complaining it's normal...

For one true waifu you MUST play it in Japanese :P

Unless you want to hear whole dungeon of cursing :P

But I don't know what she sounds like yet! I'll wait for the Futaba trailer before I make a decision. I mean nobody can beat Aoi Yuki of course, but she might not be awful. :P

There is a reason for that :awesome:

So I've heard. Now I need to stop speculating because I'll just end up spoiling it for myself. :|

Makoto sounds wrong. No matter how they want to justify it. She sounds wrong.

Makoto is not supposed to sound like a teenager. She sounds incredibly young.

I know what you mean. She definitely sounds younger in English than she does in Japanese. I can't say I hate her English voice though, because I actually quite like it.

Maybe once I play the game, I'll see that her voice doesn't fit with the character. For now though, I'll give Atlus the benefit of the doubt.

Is it just me, or does Igor's voice sound really strange? :blink: I'm not a fan of that at all. The rest of the English voices seem good though.

Just watched this. I like the trailer but man, I was really suprised how much Igor's voice changed. I don't think I'll ever get used to this new voice  -_-

Just watched this. I like the trailer but man, I was really suprised how much Igor's voice changed. I don't think I'll ever get used to this new voice  -_-

I know a lot of people feel the same way, but I think that was intentional. Supposedly there's an actual plot reason behind the voice change though, so it looks like we'll have to play the game to find out why that is.

• Like 1

But I don't know what she sounds like yet! I'll wait for the Futaba trailer before I make a decision. I mean nobody can beat Aoi Yuki of course, but she might not be awful. :P

ANYTHING English dub produces will be infinitely inferior to Aoi Yuuki :P

Why being satisfied with not awful when you can have pure cuteness? :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I know a lot of people feel the same way, but I think that was intentional. Supposedly there's an actual plot reason behind the voice change though, so it looks like we'll have to play the game to find out why that is.

Oh yeah, I just re-read the last few pages of this thread and I just saw that. Well, I guess that softens the weird feeling a little bit :P. I'm excited to find out what they came up with.

Maybe I just missed it in all the craziness, but it doesn't look like anyone has shared the new trailer yet.

What with this voice? Looks like those golden voices radios from the 60's. What about the "Welcoooome to the Velvet Room" voice with that russian accent??

I think Atlus should release a spin-off visual novel named "The Eternal Waiting of Persona 5".

Edited by straysheep87
  • Like 1

ANYTHING English dub produces will be infinitely inferior to Aoi Yuuki :P

Why being satisfied with not awful when you can have pure cuteness? :awesome:

I won't dispute that. I agree with you. :awesome:

It's just that I really liked the Persona 4 dub, and I just want to give the dub for Persona 5 a chance, you know? :P

If it turns out the dub is nothing better than decent, then I'll swap to the Japanese voices.

Maybe because all JP dubs sounds exactly the same?

Like yea, they do, if you compare characters voiced by the same seiyuu :P

Do they? ...

13bc906305261762.jpg

Plus: peashy_54356.jpg maihime_tenkawa_99089.jpg yuuki_konno_63984.jpg

Rokka no Yuusha ED: Nameless Heart by Aoi Yuuki

Symphogear G Insert Song - Seigi wo Shinjite,Nigirishimete by Aoi Yuuki

Yea, because I can always recognize it's my beloved Aoi-chan :awesome:

Well, yeah, i can recognize too, but that doesnt mean they sound the same... 

Rikuo for example, voiced by Fukuyama Jun

rikuo+nura.jpg

Human Rikuo talks in a diferent tone than Yokai Rikuo.

Human Rikuo has a kid/teen voice while Yokai has a more mature/adult voice.

--

Same goes for Kuro voiced by Yuki Kaji

c82277e6377db916fdd0fc7de26a504e.jpg

Edited by GrayFT

wow. lol.

oh well gives me more time to put off a 2nd run of P4G. xD i was thinking of even waiting to get P5 on sale anyways in a PSN sale in the future cause idk when i'll get motivated to run through P4G again with so many 80-100+ games to play as it is. i get tempted to try a social link run, but i worry about time constraint systems. i had fun going through my first ever run last year, but i was just focusing on completing the game. my plan would be to do 3 playthroughs if i go for plat. last play would be books and rise lines. i don't have the sort of confidence to roll everything in a 2nd playthrough. ;'c

Yeah i noticed it when i already wrote down xD I usually have the comments to quote on same page so i just quote Both that's why :P

Lol, ok :lol:.

Oh yeah, I just re-read the last few pages of this thread and I just saw that. Well, I guess that softens the weird feeling a little bit :P. I'm excited to find out what they came up with.

Same here, avoiding spoilers for an additional 2 months is going to be hard.

It's just that I really liked the Persona 4 dub, and I just want to give the dub for Persona 5 a chance, you know? :P

Same here, I usually prefer subs over dubs, but P4G is one of the few that I always watch dubbed.

Do they? ...

peashy_54356.jpg maihime_tenkawa_99089.jpg yuuki_konno_63984.jpg

I only watched these anime, but now I finally know how Aoi Yuuki sounds

• Like 2

I think you should put that in a spoiler tag. Some people who visit this thread might still be playing P4(G).

It was released over 8 years ago and even back than most people needed the internet to get the end they wanted, I would only assume as it's persona 4 that most would be familiar with the series and stories by then.  Really though, I didn't give too much away.

It was released over 8 years ago and even back than most people needed the internet to get the end they wanted, I would only assume as it's persona 4 that most would be familiar with the series and stories by then.  Really though, I didn't give too much away.

Persona 4 Golden was only released four years ago, and I'm sure there are many people who are interested in playing that game now because of Persona 5. Besides, just because something is "old" isn't really an excuse. You can go back and enjoy something no matter how old it is. I do all the time. A little consideration for others won't kill you.

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1

Okay, due to my poor screening skills, I skipped through his name =D Yep, you are right, Mamoru is in the cast =D

And the list is... 

here =D

ikYOUYj.png

Yes! I recognize 1 name on the list: Nana Mizuki (aka Hinata Hyuuga and Orihime Inoue)

Edited by GarciaFever

Persona 4 Golden was only released four years ago, and I'm sure there are many people who are interested in playing that game now because of Persona 5. Besides, just because something is "old" isn't really an excuse. You can go back and enjoy something no matter how old it is. I do all the time. A little consideration for others won't kill you.

They spoil parts of P4G at the very start, with "Shadow World"'s video. So yeah.