Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

I wouldn't but I would like to use Izanagi xD. I used Izanagi during my entire second playthrough of Persona 4 Golden and maxed all its stats :).

Lol, so dedicated =D

I scrapped Izanagi in the first dungeon on vanilla and after the first dungeon in Golden =D

Couldn't be bothered to upgrade him when there were so many stronger Personas waiting to be used :awesome:

Lol, so dedicated =D

I scrapped Izanagi in the first dungeon on vanilla and after the first dungeon in Golden =D

Couldn't be bothered to upgrade him when there were so many stronger Personas waiting to be used :awesome:

But... Izanagi is like your main waifu for Souji/Yu, you can't just scrap him :awesome:!
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's stupid. I hope this DLC will at least also be for sale in the PlayStation Store for people who didn't pre-order it digitally, I want Izanagi  :holy:!

Well at least there is that, still it's such a stupid thing having to pay more for the DLC because i want the game retail, they could just put a Code for the DLC to download in the case instead...

• Like 1

Are there spoilers in the video?

Nah, nothing I would consider to be a spoiler. Most of the footage is stuff we've already seen, it's just the characters setting up the story through voiceovers. You should be good. ;)

Disclaimer: I'm not to be held accountable if you consider anything shown in the trailer to be a spoiler. Please don't be mean to me.

Nah, nothing I would consider to be a spoiler. Most of the footage is stuff we've already seen, it's just the characters setting up the story through voiceovers. You should be good. ;)

Disclaimer: I'm not to be held accountable if you consider anything shown in the trailer to be a spoiler. Please don't be mean to me.

Watched it and luckily no spoilers :D.

Atlus released some new trailers, this time introducing us to the first set of confidants.

Is it just me, or does anyone else have a total crush on Tae Takemi? I hope we get to romance her. :wub:

Oh, and you Catherine fans may recognise the voice of Sojiro Sakura. I wonder if he'll give us any cocktail trivia in this game. :giggle:

What do you think?

When a character speaks normaly, english dubs give them some crazy accent.

now, when a character speaks in a different manner english dub gives them a normal accent.

Futaba is a NERD, a Hacker, during combat she's loud, she screams.

But this trailer she sounds like a normal person.

IMO english sucks.

-----

Edited by GrayFT