Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

My first playthrough took me close to 170 hours, partially due to the fact that I'm a relatively slow reader of Japanese, compared to English for instance.

I also prepared thoroughly for NG+ so that I can just breeze through it and get the plat, so there's that. Realistically speaking, I'd say it's a 100-130 hour plat.

Either way, it's a pretty long game.

Do you know if the lines carry over?

100+ hours to beat the game. yay!

ifwzv5.jpg

Yay, something to sink my teeth in :dance:.

100+ hours to beat the game. yay!

ifwzv5.jpg

Damn, that's long. My second P4G platinum took me 80 hours and that's without skipping dialogue!

I'm soo gonna platinum the shit outta this game, would love to get it as milestone but I think there isn't one for 20 platunums, right?

Damn  :|, is there at least an in-game counter?

Apparently the trophy for lines in P5 is easier than the one in P4G (which was already easy) so no worries ;)

Edited by Rollers23

Adding onto what was said earlier, the navigation lines trophy definitely does seem much easier when you compare the rarity. It's also a silver trophy now too! ^_^

FUpj9u1.png

jwdXOWr.png

I can't say I ever had much trouble with the trophy in P4G, but I know some people did. I'd be surprised if anyone had the same issue in P5.

Edited by Undead Wolf

Adding onto what was said earlier, the navigation lines trophy definitely does seem much easier when you compare the rarity. It's also a silver trophy now too! ^_^

FUpj9u1.png

jwdXOWr.png

I can't say I ever had much trouble with the trophy in P4G, but I know some people did. I'd be surprised if anyone had the same issue in P5.

Because Aoi > Kugyu :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

The PlayStation Blog has some info on the Persona 5 pre-order bonuses as well as themes and avatars: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/12/03/persona-5-ps3-ps4-pre-orders-are-now-live-free-ps4-theme-available-monday-for-24-hours/

PlayStation & PSX fans; we have some exciting Persona 5 news to share with you today!

We’ve already talked about the fact that we’re now adding Dual Audio to the full Persona 5 release for free…so let’s get to the juicy stuff!

Firstly, that Ryuji Theme & Avatar set that Atlus launched the other week? We did initially intend for a 24 November release, but due to some last-minute issues, the theme didn’t go live on PlayStation Network. But! We’ve rectified that problem, and can now fully confirm the theme is live and free for 24 hours from the 5th December at 10am GMT / 11am CET in Europe! Grab it for free before it’s too late!

31337750825_a4b3418dbd_o.jpg

For those wondering about who the Phantom Thieves are – and the dual lives they lead as high-schoolers by day – dive headfirst into their world of adventures in this newly released Story Trailer! Their mission? To rip off the protective masks society forces people to wear and expose society for what it really is… Marking the return of the award-winning series on home consoles, we can’t wait for you to take on the world as the Phantom Thieves!

30968947740_fab76d6bd0_o.jpg

That’s not all! Today also marks the start of Persona 5 digital pre-orders on PlayStation Network. All digital pre-orders will receive bonus digital content, including the “Protagonist Special Theme & Avatar Set,” which includes a dynamic theme AND 3 protagonist avatars. It also includes an in-game DLC item – the “Izanagi & Izanagi Picaro Set,” which gives players the ability to summon Izanagi from Persona 4 into the picaresque world of Persona 5! It includes 2 Izanagi designs – the original & a special Picaro variant that reflects Persona 5’s aesthetic!

Edited by Undead Wolf

And as Always DLCs and Themes for Pre-Ordering the Digital edition, that's so stupid, why they can't add even a code for this kind of stuff if i want to Pre-Order the Retail edition?

Anyway i would watch the trailer but i guess it's in english voices so i'll kindly pass xD

And as Always DLCs and Themes for Pre-Ordering the Digital edition, that's so stupid, why they can't add even a code for this kind of stuff if i want to Pre-Order the Retail edition?

Yeah, it's stupid. I hope this DLC will at least also be for sale in the PlayStation Store for people who didn't pre-order it digitally, I want Izanagi  :holy:!

• Like 1