Persona 5 - WEEBNESS HAS WON THE FIGHT! Release on 4.4.2017 will contain DUAL AUDIO!

Satoshi Ookami

Ehh...Mizuki Nana does not voice Inoue Orihime from Bleach.

1c51c3d265e4ff832a1669749cfed552.jpg

Also: tsubasa_kazanari_35169.jpgyumeko_tachibana_101724.jpgangelise_ikaruga_mis_63033.jpgnanami_takatsuki_27273.jpg

Really? I was probably thinking of Stephanie Sheh then.

Hmm i'm looking at the character list, and I only recognize a small amount:

Moka Akashiyaa (Rosario Vampire?)

Yui Minamoto (I will guess form Ichigo 100%?)

I have seen the latter, but not the former.

Edited by GarciaFever

JUST. TAKE. MY. MONEY!

how much will the DLC cost though?

each costume set is 800 yen, how much is that in U.S. dollars?

-----

There are also Persona DLCs, each set is 300 yen.

Izanagi & Orpheus

Persona-5-00043.jpg

Thanatos

P5-DLC-5.jpg

Magatsu Izanagi

P5-DLC-8.jpg

Kaguya

P5-DLC-7.jpg

--------------

Velvet Room Theme & Avatars!

P5-DLC-3.jpg

aSGqoER.png

hmmm.. sooo... I am guessing 7.99 or perhaps will be 9.99? <_<

Or maybe $5 like the P4DAN DLC.

Crap, that reminds me... I was going to make Persona 5 my 150th platinum, but I don't know if I can last all the way up until April without popping 9 more plats. I'm not sure what to do now. :S

And I have to make sure I don't pop more than 7 plats until April... :P

Urgh. Now even mainline Persona games are flooded with DLC. Well, after Arena Ultimax, I have no idea why P5 would be any different. Really liked P4G, when you had all content on the card from the start.

Well, as I said on my first blog post, I'm kinda sick of this current trend of selling chunks of a game on the side, so I'll just be skipping all of these DLC packs until one comes along that is actually worth buying. If it's just new music and costumes, I can perfectly live without them. I even have the games they originate from, so...

aSGqoER.png

hmmm.. sooo... I am guessing 7.99 or perhaps will be 9.99? <_<
Usually, Japanese stuff is priced higher. I would be surprised if the prices were that high over here.

Alos, did someone really say s/he was "highly offended" about a possible "weeaboo" implication? And people say Donald Trump has thin skin...

Edited by starcrunch061

Urgh. Now even mainline Persona games are flooded with DLC. Well, after Arena Ultimax, I have no idea why P5 would be any different. Really liked P4G, when you had all content on the card from the start.

Well, as I said on my first blog post, I'm kinda sick of this current trend of selling chunks of a game on the side, so I'll just be skipping all of these DLC packs until one comes along that is actually worth buying. If it's just new music and costumes, I can perfectly live without them. I even have the games they originate from, so...

It's pretty normal. 

Japanese like their special costumes =D

It's not something important for game, it's not something that would somehow affect gameplay, it's not that bad =)

It's pretty normal. 

Japanese like their special costumes =D

It's not something important for game, it's not something that would somehow affect gameplay, it's not that bad =)

I realize that (hence why I'm not going to get them). It's more the principle of selling chunks of the game on the side that irks me.

Or maybe $5 like the P4DAN DLC.

Usually, Japanese stuff is priced higher. I would be surprised if the prices were that high over here.

now I am more positive that I will get the DLCs xD 

100+ hours to beat the game. yay!

*staaare* feels like a deja vu... IIRC it was mentioned before that WoFF story story alone is over 100 hours long and I've seen people able to plat it in 75 hours  :rolleyes:

My first playthrough took me close to 170 hours, partially due to the fact that I'm a relatively slow reader of Japanese, compared to English for instance.

I also prepared thoroughly for NG+ so that I can just breeze through it and get the plat, so there's that. Realistically speaking, I'd say it's a 100-130 hour plat.

Either way, it's a pretty long game.