Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

16 hours ago, RaveNScythE said:

So uh yeah definitely easier than P4's Hardcore Risette Fan. I am still at the 6th Palace.

Really? I just started the 7th but haven't got it yet. Have you been actively trying to go for it (getting hit with status effects, using all characters, etc.), or just playing normally?

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

Really? I just started the 7th but haven't got it yet. Have you been actively trying to go for it (getting hit with status effects, using all characters, etc.), or just playing normally?

I wasn't even trying to get it tbh I'm just going through the game normally.

• Like 1

17L04238a.png

Roundtable Destruction (final fantasy 7)

night update: managed to get the gold chocobo to get some rare materia and this is the trophy that was earned, cant wait to see what else i earn tomorrow.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, BUwUNY said:

2L351e91.png

I arrived late to Los Santos... don't judge me?

Beter late than never, enjoy! I thought it was a great game and going firdt person on PS4 only made it better in my eyes.

For me:

L5508b1.png

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

12Le44483.png

:bronze: No Strings On Me - Complete 'No Strings On Me'

Did no Uncharted 2 yesterday because in the morning I was busy getting my passport renewed, getting flowers for my wife and other busy stuff, in the afternoon I was getting through the last two Knight levels of Shovel Knight as well as the final levels and then the first level of Specter Of Torment, and in the evening I had a big gourmet dinner with the wife and we finally did some LEGO Marvel's Avengers afterwards. Seeing as I have Shovel Knight on the Switch (which is why I can play Specter Of Torment already), the Avengers level I did with the missus provides the only trophy I obtained yesterday.

Really glad we were able to play a level again, this game has been lying around for almost a year! Hoping we can get to doing more levels today/tomorrow.

The level itself was annoying by the way, it was a very small space with a lot of stuff and it was difficult to see what was needed for the story and what was side stuff that we couldn't do until free play. It didn't help that my wife had Tony Stark and she didn't realise she could get him into armour right away in this level.

• Like 2

I'm really trying to get into Final Fantasy X. My latest trophy (The Right Thing) was for completing the first cloister of trials (really early). It took a while, but I eventually enjoyed FFXIII, so I'm trying to give FFX another shot. It's pretty straight forward so far for a turn based RPG, it's mainly the story that I can't connect with.

Lfe9bdb.png

33Lfd43b8.png

:silver: Looks Like You Lose
KO-ed the enemy with Ein's Colt Python. (Offline only)

32L0f8625.png

:bronze: Enforcement Mode :Lethal Eliminator
KO-ed the enemy with Akane Tsunemori's Eliminator. (Offline only)

32L0f8625.png

:bronze: Counter Raid
Performed a Counter Raid 3 times. (Offline only)

32L0f8625.png

:bronze: Hop to It
Escape Action: Performed a small jump then hit the enemy with a jump attack. (Offline only)

32L0f8625.png

:bronze: Guess We Should Get Going
Escape Action: Cancelled attack and performed an escape action 3 times. (Offline only)

32L0f8625.png

:bronze: Such Wishful Thinking
Cancelled throw and performed an escape action 3 times. (Mid-Air or Ground. Offline only)

32L0f8625.png

:bronze: I Can Read You
Performed a Throw Escape 3 times. (Mid-Air or Ground. Offline only)

32L0f8625.png

:bronze: You FOOOOOOL!
Performed an Infinite Blast while guarding or being attacked 3 times. (Offline only)

32L0f8625.png

:bronze: Checkmate
Cancelled attack and performed an Infinite Blast 3 times. (Offline only)

33Lfd43b8.png

:silver: 10+ Types of Moves
Used more than 10 types of moves in 1 combo. (Offline only)

33Lfd43b8.png

:silver: 5-Gauge Combo
Used both Variable Rush and Lethal Blaze in 1 combo. (Offline only)

39Lbbdb89.png

:gold: Ultra Miracle
Dealt more than 12000 damage in 1 combo. (Offline only)

• Like 4

La48221.png

34L57102d.png

:bronze: The Net is Vast and Infinite

Fought a Ranked Match.

26Lc7ff6f.png

:bronze: I Wanna Be in Pictures!

Played back a replay in Replay Mode.

Took a while due to the lack of people playing, but I managed to get a game in. Got my ass kicked, that's for sure. Though I managed to get my goal of landing at least a single hit in per round and preventing the opponent from getting a Perfect, so I guess that counts.

Liking this game so far, by the way. Taking some time to get a little bit used to it, but it has been fun so far.

• Like 4

L5508b1.png

LEGO Marvel's Avengers

14Lcecbe7.png

:bronze: Korea Prospects - Complete 'Korea Prospects'

Well technically it's still today for about forty minutes for me but I'm not playing anything more today so what the hell, here's my post.

Did a bunch of Uncharted 2 today, and ended the day with two levels of LEGO Marvel's Avengers with the missus before she took over the television for one of her shows, meaning I took to building the LEGO Star Wars First Order Snowspeeder which I found on a big sale this week.

Both me and the missus think this is one of the lesser LEGO games, unfortunately. There's meaningless busy-work in between levels (at least with earlier games it was about finding your way to the next level's starting point) and the levels themselves aren't as fun or clear as usual. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes still sits on number three od my favourite LEGO games with Star Wars The Force Awakens at #2 and Jurassic World taking first place, unfortunately Marvel's Avengers feels like a step back.

• Like 2

L2e514a.png

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/95e160/trophies/25Le810a7.png

:gold: Great Phantom Thieves Convene
Max out all Confidants.

I got pretty lucky with this one, I managed to max out my last "non-automatic" Confidant on the very last day they were available. Couldn't have cut that any closer. sigh onion head

Oh, & I can't believe (careful, this is a big end-game spoiler)...

Spoiler

That was a fake Igor then entire time!  whaaat2 onion head Although that did explain his weird voice in this game. XD onion head

• Like 2