Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

13 hours ago, Kongefar said:

Driveclub_art1.jpg

37Lf948e0.png

:gold: Ignition Completionist
Gain all stars in 'Ignition' (9,74 % - very rare)

Phew, after probably 75+ tries to get under 1.19 in the Lycan Hotlap (including a very infuriating lap time of 1.19.02! :angry:) I finally managed to get the 45th and last star for this DLC pack. Moved on to the Photo-Finish DLC pack which thankfully seems to include some slower vehicles, although I already dread the McLaren P1 hot lap without actually having tried it yet...

But the game is still so much fun, and it feels really rewarding to get all the stars from trying and trying and eventually getting better after learning both the track and car. Can't decide if DriveClub Bikes is worth starting, once I get through all the DLC (which of course could take a while!), so any opinions are appreciated in that regard. :yay:

I'm personally ignoring all "get all stars in this DLC" trophies, such a boring grind...

@Crimson Idol can tell you why you should not do Driveclub Bikes.

11 hours ago, NaLamnenen said:

Lf4db9b.png

46L9232ab.png

:bronze:There are some who call me...Tim

Equipped a class mod for your character

Such a small thing to pin a trophy on, such a funny trophy name... But the two don't match at all. It's like they really wanted some references regardless of whether or not those references were applicable to their situation.

Last trophy yesterday for me:

L74f030.png

Full Throttle Remastered

26L7311a5.png

:silver: Pure Evel - Launch over Poyahoga Gorge

I can already hear youngsters crying that the trophy name misspells 'Evil'...

I'm really loving the game, such a shame I missed it back in the day... I love The Day Of The Tentacle more but to everyone who triedthat through PS+ and didn't like it, I'd advise to still try this one. There's less clutter in your inventory and the puzzles are a lot easier to 'get' for those not familiar with the genre.

I should mention at this point that I got my 6000th trophy with this game. What was the trophy, you ask?

3Laad214.png

:silver: Not Puttin' My Lips on That - Keep Your Lips Off of 10 Objects

Also, because @Crimson Idol thinks my posts are too easy to scroll past...

full-throttle-remastered-splash-screen-1

• Like 3

40-bronze.pngLEGO Dimensions - Manhattan Tourist40-bronze.png

Complete any quest in the Fantastic Beasts Adventure World

68L29de44.png

Thus concludes all the DLC packs I own. Back to the main game where I have to complete 9 more levels, a Speedrun for the Portal level, and a few extra things, along with 25 of each puzzle type for the Platinum. 

Edited by Spartan
  • Like 2

35L41ec29.png

Once and for All 

Well, I guess from what I read the hardest part is over.

I was thinking about it the whole game, but this last fight made me REALLY wonder if defense was even really a factor in this game. It feels like all enemies/bosses have a set attack dmg amount, and they will deal that damage no matter that number changes.

2309260-driveclub.jpg

4CD9D2A9208CCF006CE416B378ED63C5C76168FB

:gold: Photo-Finish Completionist 
Gain all stars in 'Photo-Finish' (very rare, 9,89%)

The second (or third if you count the DriveClub Tour pack) DLC cleared in around a day. A tad easier than Ignition and a bit more varied due to more cars available for most of the races, where it was possible to select the car that suits your driving style the best. Some of the challenges required a few tries, but around half I could clear in the first try. Photo-Finish doesn't include any weather and only sparse driving in the dark, so overall a good little bunch of challenges. The McLaren P1 hotlap took me a good hour of tries, but I found that they key is not to push the car too much for most of the turns, and selected use of KERS and DRS helped as well instead of having one of them activated most of the time!

Now looking forward to wrestling with the Redline pack when the weekend comes! Judged from my driving stats, the platinum is still some way off but hopefully natural progression through the DLC packs will get me a lot closer without me actually having to give much thought to it. :P

Edited by Kongefar
  • Like 1